Leni's Mania M4M/GD Queue [CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
219
show more
Cross Time
Artist-Title: Kobaryo Vs. Camellia - Villain Virus
Difficulty: Sickness
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/799087/#mania/1677858
Length: 4:24
Extra info about the map:I honestly am stuck as to what patterns to put where, or what to do, so any and all help with descriptions of patterns at specific places, or what to change at points is REALLY helpful, as well as any general modding
I have actually read the things above:no you
ATing
heyo Leni :D

Artist-Title: Alstroemeria Records - SACRIFICE feat.ayame
Difficulty: Focusing on ADV / MXM will be nice!
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/836072#mania/1752957
Length: 2:10
Extra info about the map: I just tried to map kiai with LNs and idk the patterns are appropriate or not for now since I did a big fixing when resolving modding.
I have actually read the things above: yeah of course ! hope you like and enjoy the song!

Thanks ><
Janko
Hi o/

Artist-Title: BlackY - Beta (Camellia's "BlAst-Off" Remix)
Difficulty:all (but if not you can choose)
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/867241
Length: 4:16
Extra info about the map: there is nothing special to say
I have actually read the things above: sure


thanks in advance
DandyHD
Hello Leni,

Artist-Title: Yuu Koito (CV: Takada Yuuki), Touko Nanami (CV: Kotobuki Minako - hectopascal (TV Size)
Difficulty: Hard
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/863748/#mania/1839799
Length: 01:28
Extra info about the map: Some SV parts, hitsounded, 4K
I have actually read the things above: yep
RiP46
hello

Artist-Title: Nanawo Akari - One Room Sugar Life (TV Size)
Difficulty: Any (but as much as you can)
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/859248
Length: 1:29
Extra info about the map: -
I have actually read the things above: yes

thanks
Tofu1222
Hi there~

Artist-Title: lapix - Kill The Beat
Difficulty:[the diff(s) you want me to mod] More on lower diffs because it's not modded much
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/861400
Length: 1:33
Extra info about the map: Not much.
I have actually read the things above: yes

Thanks!
Dellvangel
Tried to add u and lol, mutual.

Artist-Title: eicateve - R.I.P.
Difficulty: 4K diffs
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/875415
Length: 2:21
Extra info about the map: Hybrid keyset (7k and 4k), but not a marathon map, feel free to reject if u dont want since i saw u said prefer to mod marathon maps.
I have actually read the things above: yes

Thanks.
Topic Starter
Leniane
Ok so I'm back from being a bit inactive with modding lmao

DandyHD wrote:

Hello Leni,



Artist-Title: Yuu Koito (CV: Takada Yuuki), Touko Nanami (CV: Kotobuki Minako - hectopascal (TV Size)

Difficulty: Hard

Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/863748/#mania/1839799

Length: 01:28

Extra info about the map: Some SV parts, hitsounded, 4K

I have actually read the things above: yep
Ill take a look at it, I'll see if I can mod it ^^

RiP46 wrote:

hello

Artist-Title: Nanawo Akari - One Room Sugar Life (TV Size)
Difficulty: Any (but as much as you can)
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/859248
Length: 1:29
Extra info about the map: -
I have actually read the things above: yes

thanks
same I'll look at it and check if I can mod it

Tofu1222 wrote:

Hi there~

Artist-Title: lapix - Kill The Beat
Difficulty:[the diff(s) you want me to mod] More on lower diffs because it's not modded much
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/861400
Length: 1:33
Extra info about the map: Not much.
I have actually read the things above: yes

Thanks!
Omg yes lapix, will mod this :eyes:

Dellvangel wrote:

Tried to add u and lol, mutual.

Artist-Title: eicateve - R.I.P.
Difficulty: 4K diffs
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/875415
Length: 2:21
Extra info about the map: Hybrid keyset (7k and 4k), but not a marathon map, feel free to reject if u dont want since i saw u said prefer to mod marathon maps.
I have actually read the things above: yes

Thanks.
Lmao I actually wanted to mod this already but still thanks for putting it in here :)

Closed for now
Topic Starter
Leniane
OPEN
Amiichii
Hii

Artist-Title: Jun Kuroda + AAAA - Ultimate Fate
Difficulty: Any
Link to your map: https://old.ppy.sh/s/896368
Length: 1:54
Extra info about the map: LN style mapping, unhitsounded,
I have actually read the things above: yes

Thanks
Kyousukee
Hello :D

Artist-Title: ZAQ - BRAVER
Difficulty:[the diff(s) you want me to mod] All diff if can :)
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/886763
Length: 1:29
Extra info about the map: Hitsounded
I have actually read the things above: Yes

Thank you
diamant66
Hiho ^^

Artist-Title: Nhato - Miss you
Difficulty: One diff
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/886887#mania/1854089
Length: 6:09
Extra info about the map: pretty SV heavy lol
I have actually read the things above: Ofc

Thanks!
BringoBrango
Yes hello

Artist-Title: nhato - ophelia
Difficulty: just the one
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/784131#mania/1646399
Length: 5:22
Extra: hitsounded, heavy jack and SV, a bit of LN stuff
I have actually read the things above: I sure hope so

Thanks!
riunosk
Artist-Title: Our Stolen Theory - United (L.A.O.S Remix)
Difficulty:[the diff(s) you want me to mod] all if possible
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/726545#mania/1533859
Length: 2:50
Extra info about the map: jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjack
I have actually read the things above: pretty sure i did

thankeroo
ababab0306
Artist-Title: Brandy - Cross Time!!
Difficulty:[the diff(s) you want me to mod] focus on SHD, or other diff is okey
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/886126/discussion/-/generalAll
Length: 2:04
Extra info about the map: may be normaly ,and some hitsounds
I have actually read the things above: Yes

Thanks in advence
rakh2502
Artist-Title: Elliot Hsu ft.Yuca - Yume no katachi [Flay! Remix]
Difficulty:[Novice & Advanced] all if possible
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/861485#mania/1872762
Length: 2:20
Extra info about the map:kawaii bass music
I have actually read the things above: yes

thanks in advance :)
GTDD
Artist-Title: Lime - Smiling
Difficulty: Joy
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/898496#mania/1876872
Length: 6:11
Extra info about the map: LN, LN and LN
I have actually read the things above: yes

uwu thanks in advance uwu
Umo-
Hello

Artist-Title: BlackYooh vs. siromaru - BLACK or WHITE?
Difficulty: Opaque
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/641747
Length: 5:44
Extra info about the map: Gimmicky in some parts
I have actually read the things above: yes

thanks!
wafflesofdoom13
Hey there! :^)

NM req
Title - Artist: Solace Of Oblivion - Helblinde
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/902893#mania/1884964
Length: 5:29
Notes: Has some DENSE jumpstreams and some SV in parts :)
Have i read the things above: yes
tysm if you accept!!
paradoxus_
Hi NM req

Artist-Title: USAO-Get on
Difficulty:[the diff(s) you want me to mod] Dub's 190km/h
Link to your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/874047/discussion/1884185/timeline
Length: 5mins
I have actually read the things above:yes

Thanks
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply