forum

SiYes' Farming Marathon [Stream 2nd of June] - Map Request !

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SiYes

Hello and welcome to SiYes' Farming Marathon!

So all of you may be wondering right now "what the hell is this", etc... But fear not! I'm here to explain to you what exactly is going on here.

Pretty much, this is a stream where I will be trying to farm my way to 3 digits. And for that, I will need for people to help me by giving me maps, advertising the stream, or you can just chill and have fun in there \o/

So now, here is a bit more. The marathon will be happening on the 2nd of June (Hours will be announced soon in the discord). There will also be some events planned in the marathon, with even some prizes to win (Months of supporter, and maybe more!)

If you want more informations, feel free to PM me in discord: SiYes#0619

Also, here is how to recommend maps :
  1. Maps must be ranked
  2. Length may be over 2:30
  3. Stream/Alt/Aim maps are all good, but stream maps needs to be at most 220BPM
  4. Maps may give at least 280pp
  5. Mods i can use in the marathon are: HD/HR/HDHR
  6. You can put some DT maps, but don't expect me to do a lot of DT.
Kasumi-sama
uwu!
Karol Kontrol
YesNon
Tig
Ok.
worst fl player
dung eater
These forums are not for self promotion or blogs afaik, would be very cluttered if people start doing that.

If the main thing was you looking for farm maps to reach 3 digits that would be more okay. There's several topics about pp farm maps, too, which you can find with search.
MechJar
<3
Topic Starter
SiYes

jaaakb wrote:

These forums are not for self promotion or blogs afaik, would be very cluttered if people start doing that.

If the main thing was you looking for farm maps to reach 3 digits that would be more okay. There's several topics about pp farm maps, too, which you can find with search.

Find a more appropriate topic to promote this and I will delete this post to repost it on the other topic
worst fl player

jaaakb wrote:

Endaris

SiYes wrote:

jaaakb wrote:

Find a more appropriate topic to promote this and I will delete this post to repost it on the other topic
That's not his job. As he stated this subforum is not meant for selfpromotion and bloglike threads. Read up on the specific rules for this subforum if you don't believe it.

This doesn't mean that your thread is inappropriate as a whole. Take out the stream advertisement and everything revolving around your Discord server event (so everything before the last box) and this thread is good to go with just asking for farm maps.