forum

why is there so much cussing in the rules?

posted
Total Posts

should they take the cussing out of the rules?

yes
41.67%
no
58.33%
Total votes: 12
Topic Starter
TunaSaladGuy
why is there so much cussing in the rules? and then they go on to say that this is an all age community? i think its kind of hypocritical honestly. could they at least take the cussing out of the rules. that or the part that says this is an all age community.
Meah
heh
Serraionga
can i see some examples
Flanster
why is there so much shitposting in the forum? and then they go on to say that this is a terrible community? i think its kind of hypocritical honestly. could they at least take the shitposting out of the forum.
Meah

Flanster wrote:

why is there so much shitposting in the forum? and then they go on to say that this is a terrible community? i think its kind of hypocritical honestly. could they at least take the shitposting out of the forum.
no
Flanster

Meah wrote:

Flanster wrote:

no

_sparky_
That's just how it be
abraker

TunaSaladGuy wrote:

why is there so much cussing in the rules? and then they go on to say that this is an all age community? i think its kind of hypocritical honestly. could they at least take the cussing out of the rules. that or the part that says this is an all age community.
fuck this shitass who thinks cunts like me shouldn't cuss, go bitch somewhere else, nigger
johnmedina999
Woah, this thread's edginess level just went from rubber ball to double-edged sword. Take it easy there, pal.

To answer your question, OP, it's because this community lacks professionalism, consistency, and decency. The mods and admin still think it's 2008 and want to live in a tightly-knit community, but fail to realize that we now have over 12 million accounts; the admin haven't caught up with that fact, though.
ColdTooth
maybe because this fucking place needs to be in good fucking shape because all this shit is so fucking cancer
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

The mods and admin still think it's 2008 and want to live in a tightly-knit community, but fail to realize that we now have over 12 million accounts; the admin haven't caught up with that fact, though.
Why PR when it's a non factor?
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

What is PR?
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

abraker wrote:

What is PR?
public relations
Stefan