forum

What would you do if you know that you ALL will die tomorrow

posted
Total Posts
show more
jjrocks
I'm surprised no one would has really said this but I would say my goodbyes to all my friends and family. I would call up the people who I had a crush on and let them know that I really did mean it when I said I loved them. I would call others and apologize for any bad things I said to them recently and as the moment comes up, I would make sure that I'm with my family, ready to die.
Necro Neko
I would definitely eat a big FAT CAKE! *________*
thelewa

silmarilen wrote:

same thing i do every day, nothing special.
also even having the thought of killing someone makes you sick in your head imo.
Well shit, accidentally thinking about murder just made me sick in my head. I should get institutionalized.

fuck
UnderminE

jjrocks wrote:

I'm surprised no one would has really said this but I would say my goodbyes to all my friends and family. I would call up the people who I had a crush on and let them know that I really did mean it when I said I loved them. I would call others and apologize for any bad things I said to them recently and as the moment comes up, I would make sure that I'm with my family, ready to die.
oh jj ;___________________;
WVSagi

jjrocks wrote:

;w;
THIS
Decipher

jjrocks wrote:

:oops:
Larto
I think I would go completely insane in every possible way. Not even kidding. I could imagine myself running outside, crying and sining at the same time or something like that. It'd be a scary sight, but god, I would have a fine last day. Possibly steal a car and drive through the woods with it while listening to Imogen Heap and singing awkward versions of Aha?. Doing drugs, given I could find any. And at the end of the day, come to rest under the open sky. On a motorway or something.

Let's just assume the world is not going to end tomorrow for the sake of me not having to go through that, okay?
Drakari_old
I would change nothing. At least half because I know I would never 100% believe that the world is ending, so don't want to do something that would completely ruin my life if it doesn't.

The rest is something really vague about religion and/or morality.
Cyclohexane
Go see the Jehovah's Witnesses and flip them off
Jarby
I'd have all the milk in the fridge to myself and leave the toilet seat up after I'm doing using it. I can't imagine having a very fun day knowing that I'll be dead by the end of it.
Valentiino
Fap furiously
Low
Cry.
Soly
-Athena-
try to pass with a dance number before that happens
0108 or bust, imma die with honor
mekadon_old
I'd die right now, makes me one of the early birds.
IppE
Eat, watch anime, masturbate, play games, be bored etc.
M i l o t i c
go for a shit
Minty Gum
Run around town in a maid outfit and watch the turtles at the park and roll down a big grassy hill and kiss the person I like :D ...what'd you expect? :3
emonite
I will doing things I always do as usual,time doesn't stop even when I am about to die.Panic for what?Relax,sit back and enjoy the rest of the day. ;)
OzzyOzrock
guys what if we're ALREADY DEAD

ok I would honestly do the same thing I'd do any day and just wait for my death
Zlew
I would go to Gensokyo.
yeahyeahyeahhh

Lybydose wrote:

dota 2
Irisu_old
run around screaming at people to live
dNextGen
go to school
S o r c e r y
running in the streets and watch the view
Vish024
Make as much love as possible.
Drexel13
I will show this to all people on Earth....
what?
GeNJiii_old

Nishiji wrote:

Robbing a bank probably.
ONLY THIS? xD
  • I would like to do "things"( kids can look this post, so no more information xD ) with 4 or 5 girls at same time, kill som1 with a sniper rifle ( preferibly a barret xD ) and shoot a bazooka to a high building. :fuckyeah: , for what lie? We all want do this xD

Im not a psychopath,I only have 16 years xD
Wojjan
I am pretty sure that is essentially what being a psychopath is, regardless of age.
Get help
Shellghost
The thing is that he wouldn't actually do that and is just saying it to be edgy and cool.

Which makes him a liar, which is far worse.

LIAR!
Wojjan
is that the thing

alrighty-ho

nothing wrong with trying to fit in except that he's got the wrong crowd
Shiro
I have no clue what I would do. I mean, seriously, does anyone really know ?

I'd just probably wander around completely lost and depressed. I wouldn't even try doing things I wouldn't have dared doing otherwise (I'm not even sure I'd dare doing them anyway) just in case we don't actually all die.
Dusalty
Find out who's fault it is and thank him.
GladiOol
Drink my depression away from knowing that the world is going to end, and then party like there is no tomorrow /o/ ohoohhooh
Shiro

GladiOol wrote:

like there is no tomorrow /o/ ohoohhooh
icwudt
Naikaze
well.. Die?
-Athena-

Odaril wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

like there is no tomorrow /o/ ohoohhooh
icwudt
mathexpert
I've actually been legitimately thinking about my answer for a while now...

- Rewatch season 2 of Clannad, an anime that changed my life
- Read K-On!, one of my favorite anime/manga of all time (it just makes me feel warm, lol ><)
- Eat a burger, In 'n Out Animal Style fries and Dr. Pepper at In 'n Out. (lol been staying away from animal style fries b/c of sodium but it's my last day anyways xD)
- Say good bye to everybody; have a good time with my friends
- Play piano (when I play I feel as I have no worries in the world, truly is one of my passions~)
- Try alcohol (lol underage), but I have no intention of drugs or anything like that for some reason o3o
- Hopefully die peacefully, and live my last day to it's fullest :)
How
play osu
& sleep
Mercurial

[Cooper] wrote:

play osu
& sleep
^Thus.
show more