forum

At what age that u acquired ur drivers license

posted
Total Posts
show more
ColdTooth

abraker wrote:

Man all these folks getting licenses when they are <22. And here I am going to be 23 soon and without one. It sucks not having a reliable window to take the driver's test. In NYC you have to schedule several months ahead due to the rediculous queue, but I have no idea where I will in several months.
news to me
abraker

ColdTooth wrote:

abraker wrote:

Man all these folks getting licenses when they are <22. And here I am going to be 23 soon and without one. It sucks not having a reliable window to take the driver's test. In NYC you have to schedule several months ahead due to the rediculous queue, but I have no idea where I will in several months.
news to me
Also

ABD007
Motorcycle: >=16 years old
Car: >=18 years old :)
Topic Starter
hayate13

abraker wrote:

atleast NYC have good public transportation system, the reason i have a license at young age is that in my ol beloved country the public transport is shit.
abraker

hayate13 wrote:

atleast NYC have good public transportation system, the reason i have a license at young age is that in my ol beloved country the public transport is shit.
Compared to car? Perhaps

Overall? It can be a lot better. Taking a train in which you are squished in with other people and that is 40 min late in the morning on your way to work is fairly common. Public transport itself becomes congested.
Quibbly
I got my license a few days after the minimum time which is after your 16th bday I believe
Adorn
Honestly still don't even have my license. I never had a car to practice with so I never found it necessary. I'm 18 now so when I get a car of my own I can just go get it in my state lol.
Endaris
This is a survey.
Serraionga
This is a post.
abraker
This is my agony
Adorn
this is gay
abraker
Endaris what have you done
johnmedina999
This
is
Sparta

Serraionga

johnmedina999 wrote:

This
is
Sparta

i genuinely can't believe it's been 11 years since this was made

seems like it was only yesterday when i rocked that song on my mp3 player thinking it was the coolest thing
abraker
All those old memes remind me of my highschool years. 11 years you say. Damn it's been a while.
levesterz
I got my age on the 18 license and just hanging on my wall till today.
rHO

hayate13 wrote:

abraker wrote:

there's still Uber and similar services here though
VinZentVanDough

smh wrote:

There is still Uber in your location?
E m i
hopefully never cuz i don't wanna drive
Topic Starter
hayate13

smh wrote:

hayate13 wrote:

abraker wrote:

Uber is dead here, only Grab and GO-JEK remains, and these online taxi apps only work reliably in major city, kalau keluar kota susah bang.
rHO
Ashton
If you take your school course for driving you can get your trainers at 15 1/2 and full at 17ish

Where I live
Comfy Slippers
-Makishima S-
Serraionga
This is now a regressive counting thread.
johnmedina999
Endaris
√225
Topic Starter
hayate13
7x2
Serraionga
|x - 3| = 10
abraker

Serraionga wrote:

|x - 3| = 10
first you learn how to drive your life then you learn how to drive your car