forum

At what age that u acquired ur drivers license

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hayate13
the minimum requirement in my country is 17, so i get it when i was 17 which is last year. i also can drive manual. i always interested with anything with wheels and engine on it so driving cars and riding bikes always been enjoyable for me. asking this cos im curious bout u guys in other countries.
dung eater
I don't feel safe unless the sides in my triangucle are flat on the ground.
KatouMegumi
In Russia you don't get a driver license. driver license gets you. we can get a driver license for bikes at 16, cars at 18
ColdTooth
man, im almost 20 and i haven't even gotten a chance for a driver's test or license, i've driven home before in awful weather, but there are so many retarded people driving in my state that i've almost gotten in a car accident atleast once per month

im also like pretty much not caring enough to even get one, because im fine the way i am
roshan117
im 16 and im getting my license in july
yuhaii
i got driver license last year but i dont have a car right now :v
Serraionga
Never had mine, too lazy to get one.

Given my current circumstances, it's not necessary for me at all.
johnmedina999
Planning to get mine in the summer, 17 atm.
Nanachii
drivers license will get me
Topic Starter
hayate13

jaaakb wrote:

I don't feel safe unless the sides in my triangucle are flat on the ground.

Yes.
abraker
I will be getting my license waaaayy too late
Nao Tomori
i got permit at 16 and full at 18
Aurele

Nao Tomori wrote:

i got permit at 16 and full at 18

same
jungjushee
I got my permit at 16, my license at 17
Topic Starter
hayate13

chase55t wrote:

so how does a permit works? U have to drive under supervision or what? curious
Zain Sugieres
Im getting mine in September/October
jungjushee

hayate13 wrote:

chase55t wrote:

You have to drive usually about 60 hours, with supervision from a licensed driver (usually parents). Once you're confident, you take the test
Alot
18 for me since I didn't need one when I was 16+.
Topic Starter
hayate13

chase55t wrote:

hayate13 wrote:

chase55t wrote:

You have to drive usually about 60 hours, with supervision from a licensed driver (usually parents). Once you're confident, you take the test

Ah i see.
in my country we just take a test, or we just fuck it and drive without one.
wheelchair
I'm getting mine on October/November... at 21. But i didn't felt like i needed it tbh, it's ust for not paying that much on the newbie insurance entra charge when i buy a car.
rHO
i already turned 17 earlier this year and i haven't acquired both my license and driver's license :-)
i really should learn how to drive
Yonoshix
With 15 (50ccm small bikes)
Meah
36 y.o
donghans
im gonna turn 18 in three months and thats when i plan to get my drivers license
abraker
Man all these folks getting licenses when they are <22. And here I am going to be 23 soon and without one. It sucks not having a reliable window to take the driver's test. In NYC you have to schedule several months ahead due to the rediculous queue, but I have no idea where I will in several months.
ColdTooth

abraker wrote:

Man all these folks getting licenses when they are <22. And here I am going to be 23 soon and without one. It sucks not having a reliable window to take the driver's test. In NYC you have to schedule several months ahead due to the rediculous queue, but I have no idea where I will in several months.
news to me
abraker

ColdTooth wrote:

abraker wrote:

news to me
Also

ABD007
Motorcycle: >=16 years old
Car: >=18 years old :)
Topic Starter
hayate13

abraker wrote:

atleast NYC have good public transportation system, the reason i have a license at young age is that in my ol beloved country the public transport is shit.
abraker

hayate13 wrote:

atleast NYC have good public transportation system, the reason i have a license at young age is that in my ol beloved country the public transport is shit.
Compared to car? Perhaps

Overall? It can be a lot better. Taking a train in which you are squished in with other people and that is 40 min late in the morning on your way to work is fairly common. Public transport itself becomes congested.
Quibbly
I got my license a few days after the minimum time which is after your 16th bday I believe
Adorn
Honestly still don't even have my license. I never had a car to practice with so I never found it necessary. I'm 18 now so when I get a car of my own I can just go get it in my state lol.
Endaris
This is a survey.
Serraionga
This is a post.
abraker
This is my agony
Adorn
this is gay
abraker
Endaris what have you done
johnmedina999
This
is
Sparta

Serraionga

johnmedina999 wrote:

This
is
Sparta

i genuinely can't believe it's been 11 years since this was made

seems like it was only yesterday when i rocked that song on my mp3 player thinking it was the coolest thing
abraker
All those old memes remind me of my highschool years. 11 years you say. Damn it's been a while.
show more