If you're someone who have just started mapping recently and want to know more about mapping or maybe you're someone who's confused on how to increase your mapping skills, check out Pishifat's videos!
General Rules (Please read this thoroughly)
- Check if my queue is open or not (Any post of NM when closed will be ignored).
- Check last post for any special rules.
- WIP is acceptable only if the diff you want me to mod is completed.
- I can mod Easy to Insane and some not-so-hard Expert/Extra (Don't give me a really hard Expert/Extra I can't pass it).
- (For NM) Max 5 diff for TV size version, 4 diff for 2-3 minutes, 3 diff for 4-5 minutes.*
*Song must not exceed 5:30 mins (5:32 etc is fine)
*If you have more diff than the maximum value, specify below or I'll choose randomly.
- No meme songs, no marathon.
- I accept songs that I like. If I didn't accept it, it means that I probably didn't like the song or you broke the rule.
- I will be modding in English but I can mod in Indonesian or 日本語.
(日本語でmodされたい人は日本語でお願いしますと書いてください。| Yang mau di mod pake bahasa indo bilang.)
- Preferably Anime/Japanese (high priority).
- To prove you have read the rules, link me your favorite beatmap and why.
Additional Rules for M4M
- General Rules still applies except that you can request M4M anytime only if I have pending map(s) below.
- If I accepted your request, I'll mod first so don't mod until then especially before I accept your request.
(I'll post here when I accept the request, If you're ignored it means I didn't accept it)
- for M4M, TV size with TV size, full version with full version. Total diff I mod = total diff I expect you to mod mine.
*Full version must not exceed 5:30 mins.
- If I modded your map and you didn't mod back, say hello to blacklist until you give me a mod.
- None for now
Use the format below when requesting:
[b]Type of mod:[/b](NM/M4M, choose)
[b]Diffs to mod:[/b]
I'm opening this because
- You can request anytime and I'll accept if I like the song and have time.
- Must be TV Size.
because I'm lazy
- Check preferences list below to see what song I would like to do a GD for.
- Must be a decent mapper and is at least aiming for rank.
- High BPM>Low BPM. Sometimes I really suck at mapping low BPM (excluding double BPM mapping though)
- The harder the diff is the longer it takes to do it.
- I might take a while on mapping it, don't rush me unless you want the quality to drop. If I take more than 1 week feel free to remind me.
- No format for GD but do tell me the name of the song and that you need a GD.
- Normal Japanese songs (++ for deep meaning/serious/epic songs)
- Normal anime songs
- Fantasy themed instrumental (for example granat by drop)
- songs from rhythm games like Deemo, Cytus, maimai, etc
stupidmoe overload shtanime songs (I might mod but making a GD is a no)
- meme songs
- ME NO MAE NO
no actually I don't really hate it but just too many maps
Mapset (Difficulty) (Ranked) | (Pending) | (WIP) | (Graveyarded)
- Kano - Ima o Kakeru Shoujo (Hard GD) (Pending)
- OxT - Clattanoia (Insane GD) (Graveyarded)
- Milk - Mo Motto*Paradise (Hard GD) (Graveyarded)
- Wakeshima Kanon - Foul Play ni Kurari (TV Size) (Hard GD) (Graveyarded)
- nano - Rock on. (Normal GD) (Graveyarded)
And of course anyone who doesn't follow the rules will be ignored.