forum

so uh

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
edgykatsu
i went to a new internet cafe today. and its cold AS FUCKKK. i feel like im inside a freezer tbh, even though im wearing my hoodie i still feel like im dying from hyperventilation. but thats not the case. i can finally rejoice and enjoy clicking circles even though my body and soul are frozen due to the cafe's strong ass air conditioner. but i feel like my headset isn't even connected to the damn thing. or is it just me haha, sorry for the long ass essay oops *insert embarrassed kaomoji here*

(did i make it that long)

edit: it has been a couple of minutes and i am still sitting here doing nothing but browse the forums for some reason. (tbh, i came to this cafe to flex on people but it didn't work out.)

edit numero 2: what the fuck am i doing sitting here with my headphones on even though there isn't any fucking sounds playing

edit numer tres: i feel like my cousin left me. its been 20 minutes since she has took that phone call.

good for her at least.

i think my headphones are slowly choking me

edit edit: lmaoooo someone stole my cousin's seat. feels bad man (where the hell is she its been approximately an hour)
hayate13
u 200 k shouldnt flex n shit.
Topic Starter
edgykatsu
sad
levesterz
Ok
hayate13

levesterz wrote:

Ok

Y r u shit at this game. bitch u play 390hours. U shoulda spit shit at me.
ColdTooth
johnmedina999

levesterz wrote:

Ok
Serraionga
Do you happen to be the long distant cousin of this overly-friendly individual, by any chance?

oh my fucking god kate is gonna turn 25 this october where did the time go
DXPOHIHIHI
Saan cafe?
AyeAries

ColdTooth wrote:

Stronk :p
VinZentVanDough
I prefer a fan than an airconditioner tbh. But it will make that place moist as hell compared to an air conditioner
abraker

ChaosZeroDelta wrote:

I prefer a fan than an airconditioner tbh. But it will make that place moist as hell compared to an air conditioner
But why?
VinZentVanDough

abraker wrote:

ChaosZeroDelta wrote:

But why?

Air conditioner dries water faster(?) than a fan?
Meah
Space MAX
If its cold then get make a fire
always works
Flanster
whats with you replying to threads that are destined to die