forum

This happened in real life...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Apex_old
One day, I was sitting alone in the classroom, it was afternoon, crowds of people were moving with happiness and chatting with each other. From one of them I heard:
“Hey, today’s Valentine’s day right? Are you going to confess to your lover right?”
“Ew, no! That kind of crap’s disgusting! I’d rather eat garbage!”
Valentine’s day, it was a word, so weirdly clear, so peculiarly realistic, it rang distant bells, in my memory. Then it seemed to have provoked something colossal, I had forgotten it all long! I am amazed that I had forgotten something as big as this.
It was a melancholic trauma I had endured.

“Afternoon,
I sat alone in the classroom,
gazing out the window,
as if she was still there. ”

I discovered her beauty by accident, she was like a dark and dumb(silent) comet, whose beauty is never admired until discovery. She was beautiful, at least in my perspective: her black, long hair, flowing like perpetual obsidian streams; her eyes, as bright as dark stars... I can’t saw a place in her that’s not imperfect. I fell in love quick.
But nothing is perfect, just when I was in a trance in love, I had noticed that early love(which is any love relationshups in schools lower than university, we call it “早恋”). I pretend that I never liked her and abhorred her. I displaced her beautiful images with ugly pictures, but I canI was ignoring her every day, but her memories will always seep in through my defenses. At home, I defiantly refused her memories and hated her. I acted if she was a heartless monster, but she was not, she was only a poor girl, being blamed for my inefficiency. I will keep pretending and supprressing, until the day I reach 18, that’ll be four years later. But, I'm afraid that my psychological bulwark will not break down four years later.
Then I carried on, loveless.
It was until the day she left, we wrote cards to give to students leaving. I was stuck when I raised my pen, I tried to call back my meomories of love with great mind force, but to no prevail. All I can write is “Good Luck”. I wanted to travel to the days where I had not refused love, I wanted to travel to the days where I can saw her hair like obsidian flowing streams, her eyes like black stars, I wanted to travel to the days where there was no rule restricting love... But look at now, we might not meet again, until a student meeting afar at the future, I tried to seize as many beautiful pictures of hers as possible.
But she left, at last. Without an aroma of fragrance, without an image full of beauty, without a speck of dust, without a starnd of hair...
I sat there sighing with remorse and intense melancholy, I tried to immortalize her by drawing her, but it was too ugly, I sighed again of my ineptness. I looked out the window, only if she was...there.
She was there walking down the road, although I can only saw here back, it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever saw, it was ineffable. I saw her walked down the road as she entered a car.
There can be still hope, I thought.

“Afternoon,
I sat alone in the classroom,
gazing out the window,
as if she was still there.
But all left was none.
She was not is SHE WAS.”
MoodyRPG
Cool Story Bro.
Cyclohexane
This happened in Off-Topic...
Mercurial
Too long to read, meh.

btw, needs more dragons.

Apex wrote:

She was beautiful
Is she dead?
pacmanmania
tl;dr
Copter-kun
Ok.
Sterlin_old
How sweet.
Cuddlebun
get a blog, faggot
Zelmarked
Yeap. Apprehension of what they will think will hold you back like that.
Shellghost

Apex wrote:

he was like a dark and dumb(silent) comet, whose beauty is never admired until discovery.

Apex wrote:

he was like a dark and dumb(silent) comet

Apex wrote:

he
Uhooohhhhhhhh
thelewa

Shellghost wrote:

Apex wrote:

he was like a dark and dumb(silent) comet, whose beauty is never admired until discovery.

Apex wrote:

he was like a dark and dumb(silent) comet

Apex wrote:

he
Uhooohhhhhhhh
Natteke
ITT Christian Bale

Quaraezha
Wojjan

Natteke wrote:

ITT Christian Bale

Q wrote:

Ponies
Natteke
adam2046
Noel Vermillion Christian Bale thread? I'm totally there.
WVSagi
Ok.
Natteke
Contributing

It worked for me D: Well, reuploaded
Wojjan
Fabi
mathexpert
Yeah man, reality sucks sometimes, you just have to move on and don't make the same mistake again.
Also- you're actually quite eloquent, but if you improved your grammar and used spell check then your quality would increase greatly. Also proofread :)
Ephemeral

mathexpert9981 wrote:

Yeah man, reality sucks sometimes, you just have to move on and don't make the same mistake again.
Also- you're actually quite eloquent, but if you improved your grammar and used spell check then your quality would increase greatly. Also proofread :)
you're not actually allowed to smiley-face smartass suggest improvements to people unless you're more eloquent than them and it's proven

just saying
Disease_old_1
needs more ponies
mathexpert

Ephemeral wrote:

you're not actually allowed to smiley-face smartass suggest improvements to people unless you're more eloquent than them and it's proven
lol paying attention to grammar and spell check is generic-ass advice that anybody can give. I was merely mentioning the fact that he was more eloquent than me personally and could even better if he just used spell check.
roleykatsu
I swear I read something like this in one of my stupid English course packs given back a few years ago. Something about love or depression, can't remember;

Also mathexpert grammmmmmmmmmur was so liek you knaw liek two thasand and erevun so liek who kars u know whatchyamsayanlawl

Oh right, obligatory Christian Bale stuff
Cuddlebun
SHUT UP AND POST CHRISTIAN BALE

HE IS THE VESSEL OF MY FUTURE CHILDREN, MY OVARIES DEMAND SATISFACTION
show more