3. Off-Topic
  4. Forum Games
  5. Mafia
show more
posted
vote: 0_o
posted
You guys would talk while I'm at uni.

And before you guys start basing accusations on me 'lurking' and correlating that to me being mafia;

My time table sucks crap. I have from about now and until 6 hours later to post.

Also I'm still adamant on 0_o's lynch as I'm not 100% convinced that Lilac is intentionally lurking (he could be browsing on a phone intermittently, with his parents removing the modem. Just a guess for now but seems plausible).

Plus at this stage both are lurking (your reason, not mine) except one has displayed more scumtells than the other (in my perspective).
posted
I need to sleep guys i'll end the day a few hours later.
posted

Rantai wrote:

I'm not 100% convinced that Lilac is intentionally lurking (he could be browsing on a phone intermittently, with his parents removing the modem. Just a guess for now but seems plausible).
I feel this is possible. After all, that's what I've been doing the whole day at school. However, hasn't he already gotten his modem back?

Lilac wrote:

Lurking?

I was gone without a modem for several days. I made that clear.
Lilac, hopefully you'll clarify this before Salvage ends the day.
posted
Now between facey and bmin, I feel facey's ISO is more scummy after his tired tone and giving up, possibly after 2 scum were easily lynched.

vote: 0_o
posted
Just for the record, I didn't give up because we were losing, but because with my interest already faded I just couldn't handle the effort of keeping up the charade.

Third time in a row I've rolled mafia. I've forgotten how to play like a townie :(
posted
VOTE COUNT:

0_o (5) - Rantai, bmin11, Ekaru, Ivalset, JInxyjem
bmin11 (3) - Wojjan, LadySuburu
Lilac (1) - DeathxShinigami

Not voting (4) -0_o, Sync,foulcoon, Lilac

0_o - Mafia Lawyer - Lynched D3

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3, DEADLINE IS IN 24 HOURS
posted
Just posting to say a lot of errors within the actual vote totals.

Doesn't change the results though.
posted
point one i'd like to see it (really i do cause i don't see where i missed a vote lol)
posted
Three votes on bmin11 while there's only two

Ekaru's vote should be on Lilac, not 0_o
posted
Fair enough i missed Ekaru's vote on previous page

also i allways fuck up the number cause im too lazy to redo the votecount and i work from the previous one sry :(
posted
Let me see if I can explain myself because it might be a while before I have the Internet again...typing on a phone.

I get the modem taken off me at the end of the weekend. The only reason I appear in the DxS forums is that it is the only forum that's not blocked at school since osu! is always blocked...

Sorry about that.
posted
I need to come back home to end the day so it'll be in 5 hours or so.
posted
Nobody died.

IT IS NOW DAY 4, DEADLINE IS IN 72 HOURS
posted
Massclaim time. Correct or add?

1.DeathxShinigami - Motivator, Mason
2.Wojjan - Oracle
3.LadySuburu - Mason
6.JInxyjem -
7.Sync -
8.Ekaru -
9.bmin11 -
11.Ivalset -
12.Rantai -
13.foulcoon -
15.Lilac -
posted
Claim: Cop

Results: Rantai Town (N1 scan) 0_o mafia (N2 scan) Sync mafia (N3 scan)

GG

Vote: Sync
posted
ty bmin. Vote: Sync
this is basically game over anyway because if he's not scum then we just vote you off and if you're not scum we're still 6 town - 1 scum
posted
k let me get myself clear before someone asks why I didn't claim yesterday + why I didn't vote 0_o right off the bat.

Reason why I didn't claim:
1) I didn't really expect myself to be a NK target.
2) I wanted the Doctor to protect someone else.
3) I didn't expected to be lynched (until LS voted me with his gut feeling).

Reason why I lurked:
1) to look suspicious (mafia don't kill suspicious townies).

Reason why I didn't vote 0_o at the start of D3:
1) because I didn't want to claim Cop and without claiming it, I wouldn't have been able to bring up a solid reasoning.
2) 0_o was already on the top of the lynch at the start, so I thought I was able to bypass and make mafia think I was clueless.

I think I justified most of the suspicious stuff.
posted
ya gg
posted
shoot: Sync

one shot vig lolololol
show more