Themeless Mafia Game (TOWN WIN!)

posted
Total Posts
416
show more
Ekaru

Wojjan wrote:

you say yeah but as it stands 0_o is getting lynched
Oh, right.

unvote
vote bmin
Topic Starter
Salvage
I wasn't home doing a votecount sry
bmin11
Your thoughts, Ekaru?
Topic Starter
Salvage
VOTE COUNT:


bmin11 (3) - Wojjan, LadySuburu, Ekaru
0_o (2) - Rantai, bmin11



Not voting (8) -DeathxShinigami, 0_o, JInxyjem, Sync, Ivalset, Rantai, foulcoon, Lilac





DEADLINE IS IN 10 HOURS
Ekaru

bmin11 wrote:

Your thoughts, Ekaru?
I'm still up for a lurker lynch, because of how inactive the mafia side was even we had two mafia lynches. We even had a no NK situation and since Salvage is choosing the least beneficial, I'm guessing Salvage just directed the shot to someone with protections and such. I'm basing this on a claim that mafia has lost their interest for this game.
Who else said, "Let's lynch the lurkers"? Mashley, who was scum. Plus, you completely ignored the possibility of a correct doctor guess, which is quite likely.

Also, seeing what you flip will help decide what to do tomorrow.
DeathxShinigami

Salvage wrote:

VOTE COUNT:


bmin11 (3) - Wojjan, LadySuburu, Ekaru
0_o (2) - Rantai, bmin11



Not voting (8) -DeathxShinigami, 0_o, JInxyjem, Sync, Ivalset, Rantai, foulcoon, Lilac





DEADLINE IS IN 10 HOURS
Rantai's in the list twice.
bmin11

Ekaru wrote:

Who else said, "Let's lynch the lurkers"? Mashley, who was scum.
I actually never knew Mashley suggested stuff like that hmm... But my point is that the lack of activity from the mafia side is bugging me.

Ekaru wrote:

Plus, you completely ignored the possibility of a correct doctor guess, which is quite likely.
Is there a post where I said "NO MAFIA MUST HAVE JUST SENT NO NK"? I'm pretty sure I was posting more like "It is possible that Mafia simply just afk'd and Salvage just chose the NK target that has a protection with it"

Ekaru wrote:

Also, seeing what you flip will help decide what to do tomorrow.
What's your plan if I flip town?
Topic Starter
Salvage
k ignore rantai on the not voting list i did it fast
Ekaru

bmin11 wrote:

What's your plan if I flip town?
Vote for 0_o or his replacement, naturally.
bmin11
and how does my alignment has to do with 0_o?
Ekaru

bmin11 wrote:

and how does my alignment has to do with 0_o?
It doesn't. I just feel that the odds of you both being scum is very low.
bmin11
But we both could be town? Lynching me has nothing to prove against 0_o. I really don't think my lynch will provide any info for you guys if that's your reasoning for lynching me.
bmin11
Ofcourse, I still believe 0_o is mafia.
bmin11
Okay next question for you, Ekaru. What makes me more suspicious then 0_o?
bmin11
I've waited for 30 minutes and you just glance and leave. That broke my heart ;_;
Ekaru

bmin11 wrote:

I've waited for 30 minutes and you just glance and leave. That broke my heart ;_;
It takes me a while to think of what to respond with. I originally a long reply written up, but decided not to go with it.

Anyways, I'm going to stick with my vote on you now simply because you're pressuring me and solely me with all kinds of questions instead of giving me the type of defense you did against Wojjan.

But we both could be town? Lynching me has nothing to prove against 0_o. I really don't think my lynch will provide any info for you guys if that's your reasoning for lynching me.
What I meant was that if you're mafia, then 0_o isn't likely to be mafia because I highly doubt that 3 mafia would all be, "Let's be cautious!".
bmin11

Ekaru wrote:

Anyways, I'm going to stick with my vote on you now simply because you're pressuring me and solely me with all kinds of questions instead of giving me the type of defense you did against Wojjan.
This is my defense

Reason why I'm pressuring you:
Because YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO'S READING THIS THREAD. If I had anyone else, like LS or Wojjan, I would be trying to pursway them as well. You know how desperate I am right now, having only you as my only option?


EDIT: fixed the link
bmin11
Since no one is willing to read my response post I have posted for Wojjan, I'm going to recap stuff for you guys.

Reason why Wojjan thinks bmin11 mafia:
  • 1) bmin11 wanted to stop the RVS stage
    2) Attempt on scumpainting Sync and Wojjan as a mafia pair
    3) Wants a lurker lynch on D3
    4) Does not contributes much
    5) We have pleeeenty of mislynches



And the counter-argument from bmin11:
Counter for (1)
I don't see how that gave the scum read. Can't see why mafia would specifically want it.

Counter for (2)
Was a rhetorical question and sarcastic comment. I never pursued afterward too, meaning I wasn't thinking of lynching you guys for that reasoning.

Counter for 3)
Everyone should agree the activeness of this game is pretty much dead and that inactiveness gave two mafia lynches, thus meaning mafia is probably afk. So, lurkers should definitely be on the lynch list if we don't have anyone to lynch.

No counters for 4). I admit.

Counter for 5)
Terrible reasoning. You can never justify a mislynch, so don't even attempt for it.




Now the comparison between two possible lynches we have, 0_o and bmin11

What 0_o has done:
1. Not contributing much
2. Haven't voted anyone
3. agrees with lurker lynches
4. asks for a replacement while being on the top of the lynch list


bmin11:
1. Not contributing much
2. agrees with lurker lynches



Feel free to add more on those comparisons.



EDIT: fixed the link
bmin11
Ekaru. What am I suppose to do? I've defended your arguments, proved them to be wrong or going to be useless, and fundamentally, asking why you think your vote is better then the other. Do I just have to blindly accept your vote without any agreeable justifications ;___;?
Ekaru
Oh, okay, I'll just go back to my original vote for now then.

unvote
vote 0_o
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply