forum

Themeless Mafia Game (TOWN WIN!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rantai
Pfft patterns. Reverse meta is the way to go. I don't even know what reverse meta is.

Anyway I still stand by my opinion in regards to timing.
Ekaru

Rantai wrote:

In seriousness the content wasn't enough to move me from "eh what were you thinking?" however the chain of events after it made me perk an eyebrow (ESPECIALLY that 'fix' post)
I fixed it of my own accord because I realized just how damn stupid my post sounded. Anybody who realized just how stupid their post sounded would have done pretty much the same thing. ;P
Rantai
Yep I addressed that, however I can't simply rule out the use of a oh-so-common daychat that scum tend to sport these days based purely on your assurances.
Rantai
Alright going to sleep. 9:15 am and counting~!
Topic Starter
Salvage
VOTE COUNT:

animask (2) - foulcoon, Ekaru
NoHitter (2) - Mashley, Wojjan
Ekaru (1) - NoHitter
Mashley (1) - 0_o
Lilac (1) - pieguy1372
pieguy1372 (1) - Lilac

Not voting (7) - DeathxShinigami, LadySuburu, -Newbie-, Sync, bmin11, Rantai, animask

DEADLINE IS IN 17 HOURS
DeathxShinigami
Vote: animask

If he flips town then NoHItter may make a better D2 option.
Mashley
Shit I need to read the thread now
Unvote
Mashley
Yep this is all just the usual day one stuff, someone inexperienced says silly things then everyone starts arguing over it etc etc, not that this is really a bad thing but there isn't much to read into it from someone who wasn't really involved in the discussions. Sorry 'bout that, I've been kind of focusing on Celebrity Mafia more than this game. Serious playing day 2 though, I promise!
Vote Newbie because bleeeaaargh they posted once and I can't meta them... No one who's actually posted is behaving scummily so far so lynching the lurker works for me.
Topic Starter
Salvage
VOTE COUNT:

animask (3) - foulcoon, Ekaru, DeathxShinigami
Ekaru (1) - NoHitter
NoHitter (1) - Wojjan
Mashley (1) - 0_o
Lilac (1) - pieguy1372
pieguy1372 (1) - Lilac
-Newbie- (1) - Mashley

Not voting (6) -LadySuburu, -Newbie-, Sync, bmin11, Rantai, animask
Sleep Powder
Fos Mashley

That's a horrible reason to vote for Newbie. You're just voting for him because you don't want to vote off scum (which I see at least 2-3 people) RVS is obviously over and the discussion already started. You're probably too afraid to play seriously so you don't get lynched off.

@DxS You could at least add something to that because I know you're referring to someone else. Right now, I think NoHItter or Mashley could be mafia at this point. If I'm lynched, I'd go for NoHItter too.

Vote: NoHItter
bmin11
Can you explain your thoughts on NoHItter?
Mashley

animask wrote:

RVS is obviously over and the discussion already started
Like I said, everything so far has just been the usual day one stuff. It's quite clear that Ekaru is a newbie (not saying they can't be mafia of course), and none of the following discussion is especially scummy and it mostly rational, if a little sensationalist. It makes no sense to lynch people who have been genuinely contributing, as the lynch on day one is always just luck based unless a scum seriously gives themselves away.
Rantai
Right 6 hours left and not a strong suspicion at this moment outside Ekaru.

Vote: Ekaru, you're the only one that stands out at all at this moment.
NoHitter
Come on guys. We still have RVS votes on the table.
Unvote, vote and explain your reasoning.

Edit:
Mod: Perhaps an extension of 24 hours? There's a lot of people who haven't posted for more than a day's time.
Topic Starter
Salvage
I don't think so, you want activeness, generate it, 72 hours is more than enough.

DEADLINE IS IN 1 HOUR
DeathxShinigami
Before the day ends in about 14 minutes I'd like to point out that Lilac, Newbie, and foulcoon haven't done must else besides single posting within the entire Day 1.

Unvote
Mashley
So vote Newbie before an actual poster gets lynched
DeathxShinigami
Vote: -Newbie-

Sadly no strong arguments for a newbie lynch rather than a animask. More of a "Who would you rather keep post D1?" reasoning for why I'm voting on newbie.
Two_old
deadline already went and gone afaik
Rantai
Huh... pretty sure that's a NoHItter lynch if I'm looking at this right.
Topic Starter
Salvage
No, 6 minutes till deadline.
Topic Starter
Salvage
VOTE COUNT:

animask (2) - foulcoon, Ekaru
Ekaru (2) - NoHitter, Rantai
NoHitter (2) - Wojjan, animask
-Newbie- (2) - Mashley, DeathxShinigami
Mashley (1) - 0_o
Lilac (1) - pieguy1372
pieguy1372 (1) - Lilac

Not voting (4) -LadySuburu, -Newbie-, Sync, bmin11

animask - Mafia Roleblocker - Lynched D1

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1, DEADLINE IS IN 24 HOURS
Sleep Powder
My prophecy is coming true! Go Town!
Topic Starter
Salvage
NoHitter - Role Morpher (Voyeur) - Died Night 1

IT IS NOW DAY 2, WITH 13 ALIVE IT TAKES 7 TO LYNCH
DEADLINE IS IN 72 HOURS
Wojjan
I fucking told you
DeathxShinigami
Vote: -Newbie-

Doesn't seem much sense at first but animask didn't bandwagon on -Newbie- pretty much just ignoring him the entire D1.
Wojjan
wrong about NoHItter but I fucking told you regardless. raises the question how many other scum took a chance with the Ekaru bw? I'm gonna assume that in a 15-man setup there's 4 mafia, no third parties because that ain't Salvage's swag.
Wojjan
DxS that makes a surprising amount of sense but I actually would rather consider the people who DID misdirect from animask lynch to newbie lynch. Newbie was a lurker, stand pat while I look up who answered no to the lynching lurkers idea
Wojjan
I really don't like Mashley's ISO atm. Enough to warrant a vote for the newbie bw alone but put that randavote response in with it and mix it with a FEEL and LUCKY GUESSING I'm willing to lynch him bad.

ALSO: animask's prophecy FYI is probably just him getting lynched D1. Not reading more into that.
Rantai
Heh I knew Hitter was town (judging by his play). But with animask's flip everything I thought has been completely thrown off. Hrm.

Also sleep time~
Wojjan

Rantai wrote:

The omgus is strong in that one.
LAST TIME Rantai suspected someone off of omgus he was mafia.
0_o
Sorry for being lazy, was busy with other stuff. I'll try to stay on top of things now.

Anyway, anyone else feel like we should be looking at the inactives here? animask was lynched with 2 votes, it would have been easy as anything to push the vote onto someone else. I'm thinking the only way that could happen is if the mafia wasn't aware of the situation. Either that or they were afraid of looking scummy, but it's not like animask was the general consensus for the lynch here.

And yes I realize I'm being extremely hypocritical, but nonetheless my point still stands.
Wojjan
well
they were trying weren't they?
If they pushed the lynch on someone else active they'd need a good argument else they're just baselessly protecting a scumpartner which puts them in the limelight. Lynches on me or NoHItter, both being town, would just make people suspect animask more which is why they pushed on -Newbie- in order to not step on anything.
0_o

Wojjan wrote:

well
they were trying weren't they?
If Newbie was town, another mafioso could have easily put another vote on him and I'm pretty sure no one would bat an eye. Maybe I didn't read thoroughly enough, but I don't think there was enough suspicion on animask that saving him would warrant much suspicion.
Wojjan
The newbie lynch started like two hours away from deadline so it's probably just people not being online. And there was enough going on that day that after all the discussion a lynch on newbie would've made me bat an eye at least.
Wojjan
I mean I would've understood more of they lynched me than newbie
NoHitter
... And I thought I wouldn't die.
Also, is there any possibility of having a Dead Chat?
Topic Starter
Salvage
Yes, creating it in a few minutes.
Ekaru
Mod: Prod -Newbie-, please. He hasn't posted in like forever. I want him to have a chance to explain himself before I agree with DxS and vote for him.
Topic Starter
Salvage
Proded pieguy and Newbie, if they do not respond in 10 hours i'll replace them.
show more