forum

Themeless Mafia Game (TOWN WIN!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
bmin11
foulcoon because he killed two mafias. Ekaru because of the D1 incident (got animask lynched with his 2nd vote gj). You because you lynched Mashley and we didn't had much votes (you are semi-confirmed AKA in better position then others).
0_o

bmin11 wrote:

Replacement without an attempt on saving himself (like claiming a role). Well that's a good confirmation on my note.

Vote: 0_o
..why would I roleclaim just because I wanted to be replaced?

I'm not making a grand effort to save myself because like I said, lynching a player who isn't going to be active (like myself) isn't a bad idea since it eliminates the "wildcards" that you don't want at LyLo. And again, my interest has faded enough that it doesn't really matter to me if I'm lynched or not.
bmin11
I didn't believe your argument on NoHItter. Actually, I didn't really suspect anyone at D1 and that's why I didn't vote (more like missed the chance, but you know what I mean)
LadySuburu
Vote: Bmin
Ekaru

LadySuburu wrote:

Vote: Bmin
Reasoning?
bmin11
If you don't mind being lynched, why ask for a replacement to start with? It really rubs me on the wrong way.
Wojjan
the living players right now are:
1.DeathxShinigami
2.Wojjan
3.LadySuburu
5.0_o
6.JInxyjem
7.Sync
8.Ekaru
9.bmin11
11.Ivalset
12.Rantai
13.foulcoon
15.Lilac

taking away everyone you've mentioned so far

3.LadySuburu
6.JInxyjem
7.Sync
11.Ivalset
12.Rantai

makes five people you haven't even considered, some of which have lurked more, and against their meta you admit to be down with in 2of4. You just picked at random because you just don't care

vote bminscrew you ekaru if it makes you feel better we'll lynch 0_o tomorrow
Wojjan
mod: votecount/deadline?
bmin11
LS because of DxS Mason thing
JInx because of being cautious of the game (knowing D2 has ended)
Sync is on the lurker list, thus I'm okay with him.
Ivalset ^ + providing informations, but not casting much suspicions on others worries me
Rantai I didn't really thought of. Let me read his ISO
bmin11
LS apparently just votes and leaves?
bmin11
and that "LS JINX SYNC IVALSET RANTAI" post was posted within 2~3 minutes. Just posting this so no one will argue "Oh now you just went through the thread and posted it"
LadySuburu
I don't have enough interest in this game today to explain fully my reasoning, but not little enough to stop looking and voting or to look for replacement (since my interest will come back up soon, just kinda meh today).

That being said, if I'm a potential lynch target at all, I offer myself as a lynch to confirm DxS since my role isn't the greatest and I've been mostly lurkreading this game.
LadySuburu
I will say that bmin's long post kinda feels off to me, but I don't really know how to explain it.
bmin11

I'm going to cry if I get lynched for that reason ;_;
Ekaru

Wojjan wrote:

That works, yeah.
DeathxShinigami
So weird, bmin's post in general seems rather odd, or possibly just not realizing 0_o's direct intentions. (Possibly just looking for an easy excuse for lynch bait)

Also, Foulcoon where are you? Otherwise I won't motivate you tonight...
bmin11
Is Salvage around here for the vote count and the time until the end of D3?
DeathxShinigami
Game ends at 3am for me Pretty funky end time really. Bet he'll be up since "Argentina"
Wojjan

Ekaru wrote:

Wojjan wrote:

That works, yeah.
you say yeah but as it stands 0_o is getting lynched
bmin11
can you now respond to my respond post?
Ivalset
I haven't done any lurking this game.
Ekaru

Wojjan wrote:

you say yeah but as it stands 0_o is getting lynched
Oh, right.

unvote
vote bmin
Topic Starter
Salvage
I wasn't home doing a votecount sry
bmin11
Your thoughts, Ekaru?
Topic Starter
Salvage
VOTE COUNT:

bmin11 (3) - Wojjan, LadySuburu, Ekaru
0_o (2) - Rantai, bmin11

Not voting (8) -DeathxShinigami, 0_o, JInxyjem, Sync, Ivalset, Rantai, foulcoon, Lilac

DEADLINE IS IN 10 HOURS
Ekaru

bmin11 wrote:

Your thoughts, Ekaru?
I'm still up for a lurker lynch, because of how inactive the mafia side was even we had two mafia lynches. We even had a no NK situation and since Salvage is choosing the least beneficial, I'm guessing Salvage just directed the shot to someone with protections and such. I'm basing this on a claim that mafia has lost their interest for this game.
Who else said, "Let's lynch the lurkers"? Mashley, who was scum. Plus, you completely ignored the possibility of a correct doctor guess, which is quite likely.

Also, seeing what you flip will help decide what to do tomorrow.
DeathxShinigami

Salvage wrote:

VOTE COUNT:

bmin11 (3) - Wojjan, LadySuburu, Ekaru
0_o (2) - Rantai, bmin11

Not voting (8) -DeathxShinigami, 0_o, JInxyjem, Sync, Ivalset, Rantai, foulcoon, Lilac

DEADLINE IS IN 10 HOURS
Rantai's in the list twice.
bmin11

Ekaru wrote:

Who else said, "Let's lynch the lurkers"? Mashley, who was scum.
I actually never knew Mashley suggested stuff like that hmm... But my point is that the lack of activity from the mafia side is bugging me.

Ekaru wrote:

Plus, you completely ignored the possibility of a correct doctor guess, which is quite likely.
Is there a post where I said "NO MAFIA MUST HAVE JUST SENT NO NK"? I'm pretty sure I was posting more like "It is possible that Mafia simply just afk'd and Salvage just chose the NK target that has a protection with it"

Ekaru wrote:

Also, seeing what you flip will help decide what to do tomorrow.
What's your plan if I flip town?
Topic Starter
Salvage
k ignore rantai on the not voting list i did it fast
Ekaru

bmin11 wrote:

What's your plan if I flip town?
Vote for 0_o or his replacement, naturally.
bmin11
and how does my alignment has to do with 0_o?
Ekaru

bmin11 wrote:

and how does my alignment has to do with 0_o?
It doesn't. I just feel that the odds of you both being scum is very low.
bmin11
But we both could be town? Lynching me has nothing to prove against 0_o. I really don't think my lynch will provide any info for you guys if that's your reasoning for lynching me.
bmin11
Ofcourse, I still believe 0_o is mafia.
bmin11
Okay next question for you, Ekaru. What makes me more suspicious then 0_o?
bmin11
I've waited for 30 minutes and you just glance and leave. That broke my heart ;_;
Ekaru

bmin11 wrote:

I've waited for 30 minutes and you just glance and leave. That broke my heart ;_;
It takes me a while to think of what to respond with. I originally a long reply written up, but decided not to go with it.

Anyways, I'm going to stick with my vote on you now simply because you're pressuring me and solely me with all kinds of questions instead of giving me the type of defense you did against Wojjan.

But we both could be town? Lynching me has nothing to prove against 0_o. I really don't think my lynch will provide any info for you guys if that's your reasoning for lynching me.
What I meant was that if you're mafia, then 0_o isn't likely to be mafia because I highly doubt that 3 mafia would all be, "Let's be cautious!".
bmin11

Ekaru wrote:

Anyways, I'm going to stick with my vote on you now simply because you're pressuring me and solely me with all kinds of questions instead of giving me the type of defense you did against Wojjan.
This is my defense

Reason why I'm pressuring you:
Because YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO'S READING THIS THREAD. If I had anyone else, like LS or Wojjan, I would be trying to pursway them as well. You know how desperate I am right now, having only you as my only option?

EDIT: fixed the link
bmin11
Since no one is willing to read my response post I have posted for Wojjan, I'm going to recap stuff for you guys.

Reason why Wojjan thinks bmin11 mafia:
  • 1) bmin11 wanted to stop the RVS stage
    2) Attempt on scumpainting Sync and Wojjan as a mafia pair
    3) Wants a lurker lynch on D3
    4) Does not contributes much
    5) We have pleeeenty of mislynches

And the counter-argument from bmin11:
Counter for (1)
I don't see how that gave the scum read. Can't see why mafia would specifically want it.

Counter for (2)
Was a rhetorical question and sarcastic comment. I never pursued afterward too, meaning I wasn't thinking of lynching you guys for that reasoning.

Counter for 3)
Everyone should agree the activeness of this game is pretty much dead and that inactiveness gave two mafia lynches, thus meaning mafia is probably afk. So, lurkers should definitely be on the lynch list if we don't have anyone to lynch.

No counters for 4). I admit.

Counter for 5)
Terrible reasoning. You can never justify a mislynch, so don't even attempt for it.

Now the comparison between two possible lynches we have, 0_o and bmin11

What 0_o has done:
1. Not contributing much
2. Haven't voted anyone
3. agrees with lurker lynches
4. asks for a replacement while being on the top of the lynch list

bmin11:
1. Not contributing much
2. agrees with lurker lynches

Feel free to add more on those comparisons.

EDIT: fixed the link
bmin11
Ekaru. What am I suppose to do? I've defended your arguments, proved them to be wrong or going to be useless, and fundamentally, asking why you think your vote is better then the other. Do I just have to blindly accept your vote without any agreeable justifications ;___;?
show more