Themeless Mafia Game (TOWN WIN!)

posted
Total Posts
416
show more
Wojjan
It's been 24 hours prod everyone except jinxy
bmin11
Explain my scummy ISO and tell me what was wrong about keeping the possibility open? Should we just blindly let those lurkers slip by just because "it is D3"? We could always have another pieguy if you want I guess >_>
bmin11
And don't try to convince people that lynching someone with weak reasoning isn't that bad just because "we have pleeeenty of mislynches". That's just a bad persuasion.
Ekaru

Wojjan wrote:

We can just sit here and glare at each other until it's a nolynch
or we can vote bmin off we have pleeeenty of mislynches so going at a scummy ISO plus voting lilac for lurhing day fucking 3 is good enough for me at least
Eh, I stand by my 0_o vote.
Wojjan
okay then vote: 0_o

I just don't want this day to end without a lynch because town ain't trying, for instance bmin only showing up when I vote him should ring some scumbells in the mafia tower
Ekaru
That is very true. I'll probably vote for bmin tomorrow then, depending on what happens tonight.
bmin11
I had nothing much to say and I was planning on voting at the end of the day (I still believe we have a day left or something like that).

I'm responding to your accusations, because I don't believe they are accurate. I have two options, decline your bad reasoning to prevent the lynch, or just get lynched. Funny thing is that if I don't respond, I would be a bad townie who just gave the mafia a mislynch. If I do respond, it will become a scumtell. What a great outcome.

I'm good with 0_o lynch, or any other lurker lynches. I'll cast my vote at the end of the D3.
Wojjan
shit son you want an argument I missed your post but you can get one

alright guys it's time to play
SAD SCUM, THE ANIMATED SERIES OR: HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND CALL OUT TWO MAFIA IN A ROW

Are we still RVSing around? It's kinda hard to tell, because you guys are actually justifying your votes :?
SAY G'DAY TO BMIN on day one, right after or right in RVS, you don't even need context for this one. bmin asking if RVS is over means that he doesn't want to drag out of RVS too fast OR stay into it too long to rouse suspicion. By making it a question he's putting it up to someone else he can ride to victory later on.

Well we now see that Sync is Wojjan's follower, huh?
THIS LITTLE DITTY is one of the most classic scumplays I have ever seen: you put an argument out there and then don't do anything with it and leave it as an option so when a bw starts you can just throw that on the pile and look like you're not sheeping. Sync saying that Ekaru has me on him meant that with someone taking Ekaru's side the lynch or kill on him would've been more valuable, but bmin makes it sound as if Sync sheeped because "it's wojjan of course it's good" which when you check the context is totally not the case

This post is the only reason I switched to 0_o. I just doubt bmin calling animask and mashley out on bussing is bussing of his own, but I definitely wouldn't put that past him because calling mash out would earn him major town cred, plus he has another member beside the two backing him up.

I'm up Lilac just purely for his inactiveness.

By the way, how many mafias do you guys expect?
-
Good point

My lynch list: Lilac, DxS, 0_o
-
this whole shebang
It takes bmin three different posts to say that all the people he is intent on lynching haven't contributed. ALL THREE lurk a lot, there is not a single even remotely active player in the list. Thing is this is on day three. Why doesn't he address anything that happened other than the lynches of last night? He is superduper lurking himself to the point that he only drops by when I remind him of my vote on him, so why is he voting lurkers too?

bmin is picking apart the play from the scumteam but absolutely ignoring any dispute in town beside that, either because he just doesn't care since he'll have to kill them all the same or because he so desperately doesn't want to pick sides because in the event that a lynch goes through on a townie he'll lose face.
0_o
Alright sorry guys, I forgot about this option until now, but I'm going to ask for a replacement at the end of the day. I thought I could get back into it this game but honestly I just can't see it panning out.

I'm postponing it both to give Dafydd time to catch up, and to not waste his time if I'm being lynched.
bmin11

Wojjan wrote:

SAY G'DAY TO BMIN on day one, right after or right in RVS, you don't even need context for this one. bmin asking if RVS is over means that he doesn't want to drag out of RVS too fast OR stay into it too long to rouse suspicion. By making it a question he's putting it up to someone else he can ride to victory later on.
I couldn't quite understand this part. Can you explain what that bmin11 was trying to do and the gain of it?

Wojjan wrote:

Well we now see that Sync is Wojjan's follower, huh?
Fixed. tbh I posted that because addressing that as part of the reasoning makes me quite sad. Opinion shouldn't differ from the source it comes from, but Sync posted that the information came from you, thus a believable and a reliable information. It's a play style I do not respect so much... However, I couldn't take it as a scum tell, because the only way for that to work is to believe both of you guys to be mafia. I atleast didn't believe you (Wojjan) was mafia, so I didn't proceeded with it any farther. Question?

Wojjan wrote:

because calling mash out would earn him major town cred
I won't comment on this. It has way too much WIFOM potential that our arguments may go off topic

Wojjan wrote:

there is not a single even remotely active player in the list.
Because I believe Mafia has lost their interest in this game? Have you even followed my posts? I think I've posted enough that indicates the possibility of mafia afk-ing (animask lynch and peaceful N2). Plus, I don't really suspect any of the active player right now. Most of them are quite confirmed on my note. For example, foulcoon and Ekaru.

Wojjan wrote:

Why doesn't he address anything that happened
Tell me, what happened? I don't remember anything that casts my suspicion, other then animask and Mashley.

Wojjan wrote:

He is superduper lurking himself
I admit. I couldn't come up with anything much for myself to post. Lack of motivation or interest? or my head just not working? could be either I guess.

Wojjan wrote:

so why is he voting lurkers too?
Because I don't suspect much of the active players, and thus, leaving the others on my suspicion list. Why, should I just not cast any suspicions? If that helps town, I'll stop.

Wojjan wrote:

ignoring any dispute in town
Tell me what happened. I might have skim read, so inform me for the good of town (I actually liked JInx's short recap).

Wojjan wrote:

he so desperately doesn't want to pick sides
Again, I don't see the point of voting on this early stage. I'll vote the most suspicious one at the end of the day.

Wojjan wrote:

a lynch goes through on a townie he'll lose face.
Was there any town lynches I didn't vote one? Actually, was there even a town lynch? The only possible town lynch is the 0_o lynch and to have this reason to be valuable is for you to believe 0_o is town. So tell me, do you think I'm not voting 0_o because 0_o is town?

I'll wait for your respond
bmin11
Replacement without an attempt on saving himself (like claiming a role). Well that's a good confirmation on my note.

Vote: 0_o
Wojjan
so whoever I say is town you assume is town? good to know for the next game I'm scum in
why don't you doubt me? or foulcoon? Or Ekaru really I was wrong about nohitter too wasn't I
bmin11
foulcoon because he killed two mafias. Ekaru because of the D1 incident (got animask lynched with his 2nd vote gj). You because you lynched Mashley and we didn't had much votes (you are semi-confirmed AKA in better position then others).
0_o

bmin11 wrote:

Replacement without an attempt on saving himself (like claiming a role). Well that's a good confirmation on my note.

Vote: 0_o
..why would I roleclaim just because I wanted to be replaced?

I'm not making a grand effort to save myself because like I said, lynching a player who isn't going to be active (like myself) isn't a bad idea since it eliminates the "wildcards" that you don't want at LyLo. And again, my interest has faded enough that it doesn't really matter to me if I'm lynched or not.
bmin11
I didn't believe your argument on NoHItter. Actually, I didn't really suspect anyone at D1 and that's why I didn't vote (more like missed the chance, but you know what I mean)
LadySuburu
Vote: Bmin
Ekaru

LadySuburu wrote:

Vote: Bmin
Reasoning?
bmin11
If you don't mind being lynched, why ask for a replacement to start with? It really rubs me on the wrong way.
Wojjan
the living players right now are:
1.DeathxShinigami
2.Wojjan
3.LadySuburu
5.0_o
6.JInxyjem
7.Sync
8.Ekaru
9.bmin11
11.Ivalset
12.Rantai
13.foulcoon
15.Lilac

taking away everyone you've mentioned so far

3.LadySuburu
6.JInxyjem
7.Sync
11.Ivalset
12.Rantai

makes five people you haven't even considered, some of which have lurked more, and against their meta you admit to be down with in 2of4. You just picked at random because you just don't care

vote bminscrew you ekaru if it makes you feel better we'll lynch 0_o tomorrow
Wojjan
mod: votecount/deadline?
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply