forum

Can you guys tell me some of your handicaps?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Flying Deer wrote:

Everyone who uses an ordinary keyboard, I suppose. Maybe you should start a support group so that we can all tell each other tales of our misfortunes caused by our cheap Microsoft keyboards and such.

Every morning I have a hard time getting out of bed because I wonder if it's really worth it to play Osu with the keyboard that I have, but eventually I remind myself that I'm not the only one and that, in spite of this major oppression that I must endure daily, Osu is still worth getting up in the morning for.

We are like the same, I've been thinking that is it still worth playing osu even though my skill level has been greatly reduced. But I think I'll give it a shot even though it's ridiculously hard to tap
ManuelOsuPlayer
Shoy
My eyes, when I see you're still able to create threads over here, are probably my biggest handicap at the moment.
Brainage
My pen hand is rarted and it feels the need to constantly adjust grip during gameplay because I'm not worried about FC'ing anything because I can't FC anything with tablet and I never will ;-;
ManuelOsuPlayer

Brainage wrote:

My pen hand is rarted and it feels the need to constantly adjust grip during gameplay because I'm not worried about FC'ing anything because I can't FC anything with tablet and I never will ;-;
You can FC 1* maps because you overskill those maps. If you can't FC 3* maps your skills are around there.
Nattsun
I FCd o'er the flood with my laptop Keyboard, git guud.
pkhg
laptop kbs r gud i dont consider that as a handicap

my laptop running osu at 3-8ms might be keeping me from getting higher acc for my hr plays but probably im just bad :(
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

pkhg wrote:

laptop kbs r gud i dont consider that as a handicap

my laptop running osu at 3-8ms might be keeping me from getting higher acc for my hr plays but probably im just bad :(

Yeah but my dad replace my keyboard with a stiff and hard to tap keyboard that's like 5 years old if I remember
Deva

szkiller wrote:

Yeah but my dad replace my keyboard with a stiff and hard to tap keyboard that's like 5 years old if I remember
Just think of it as using black switches
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Deva wrote:

szkiller wrote:

Just think of it as using black switches

yeah except its 10x worse
Rynnavinx
my pen 2 thicc
cla7997
Nothing? I mean, I have an almost flat mouse and a 1 dollar rough mouse pad, but the mouse is so light that it's so comfortable even if I have big hands
My Angel Jeremy
My speed can never keep up with my aim
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

My Angel Jeremy wrote:

My speed can never keep up with my aim

that's not a handicap smh
Frikandel
You remind me of my old osu-self. Always complaining. Just play the game. And go out, make some new friends, boost your self-esteem.
dung eater
My verbal work memory failed me.
hotdoghotline
My handicap is all the girls sending me nudes lag my PC when I play osu :(
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Frikandel wrote:

You remind me of my old osu-self. Always complaining. Just play the game. And go out, make some new friends, boost your self-esteem.

"Just play game" wowie, those words are so powerful even though they're just fpur words. But that wont help me in any way I need inspiration to keep me going on this game
Deva
For starters that's a really shitty way of getting motivation. But I'll contribute anyway since my existence is as miserable as yours.

Now this isn't really a handicap but more a choice. Either way it's really not helping me with osu.

So recently I started playing guitar and got addicted to it so my tapping hand is sore all the time and the tips of my fingers are fucked so I can't even tap properly. My hand feels really slow and I can't even do tripples anymore let alone streams.

I hope that helped you feel even a little bit less miserable since I know it certainly didn't do anything positive.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Deva wrote:

For starters that's a really shitty way of getting motivation. But I'll contribute anyway since my existence is as miserable as yours.

Now this isn't really a handicap but more a choice. Either way it's really not helping me with osu.

So recently I started playing guitar and got addicted to it so my tapping hand is sore all the time and the tips of my fingers are fucked so I can't even tap properly. My hand feels really slow and I can't even do tripples anymore let alone streams.

I hope that helped you feel even a little bit less miserable since I know it certainly didn't do anything positive.

well that did cheer me up a little bit ;-;
DeletedUser_2188855
I'm using a broken $10 membrane keyboard and a CTL-490 lol
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Coni wrote:

I'm using a broken $10 membrane keyboard and a CTL-490 lol

hmmmm... I'm using a shitty 5$ mech keyboard and a office a4tech mouse(wireless)
ManuelOsuPlayer
Why do you play if you don't love it? Isn't better spend your time in something you actually enjoy 100%?
If you're competitive, there is a lot of sports out there. If you like music, learn to play an instrument, it's always challenging.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Why do you play if you don't love it? Isn't better spend your time in something you actually enjoy 100%?
If you're competitive, there is a lot of sports out there. If you like music, learn to play an instrument, it's always challenging.

dude! I love osu, but the problem is that I got nerfed BIG TIME, I can't hit streams anymore, I can't recover my tapping stamina faster, and my tapping is delayed like for 0.3 secs cause my stupid keyb is hard to tap and I have to adjust.
Wishes

szkiller wrote:

problem is that I got nerfed BIG TIME, I can't hit streams anymore, I can't recover my tapping stamina faster, and my tapping is delayed like for 0.3 secs cause my stupid keyb is hard to tap and I have to adjust.
If your keyboard is really as bad as you say just try playing mouse-only. You are using mouse right? Or just get an old mouse you are not using, tape up the sensor bit so it doesn't read movements, and use that as your "keys". I switched to using mouse buttons to tap (with tablet) and it's pretty comfortable.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Wishes wrote:

szkiller wrote:

problem is that I got nerfed BIG TIME, I can't hit streams anymore, I can't recover my tapping stamina faster, and my tapping is delayed like for 0.3 secs cause my stupid keyb is hard to tap and I have to adjust.

If your keyboard is really as bad as you say just try playing mouse-only. You are using mouse right? Or just get an old mouse you are not using, tape up the sensor bit so it doesn't read movements, and use that as your "keys". I switched to using mouse buttons to tap (with tablet) and it's pretty comfortable.

lmao wtf I don't think that's a good idea, I'm just mad because I can't play 9.5 ar maps anymore because my keyb is fucking hard to tap, like hell if your only here to try it.

and to all those people who think I'm just overreacting, well why don't you come here and test my keyboard? literally! tapping a single key feels like tapping 5x on my laptop keyboard
ManuelOsuPlayer
I did change toó the keyboard for a worst one after all the keys stoped work on the old one. Learn to find key activation point, don't do full motion from where the key is.
Also you chould buy a new one better.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

I did change toó the keyboard for a worst one after all the keys stoped work on the old one. Learn to find key activation point, don't do full motion from where the key is.
Also you chould buy a new one better.

Wdym find?

And I'm also planning to buy one "logitech k120" people say that its good despite its cheap price, but I'm still saving up
soft kitten
OSU! With 15ms+ input delay. I have no idea how I still play with it.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

FireAurora wrote:

OSU! With 15ms+ input delay. I have no idea how I still play with it.

I have 9-17 ms smh
Endaris
My handicap is that I'm still clicking on threads by szkiller.
Also the hardware of my hand seems to be broken in some way if I look at everyone else's stream speed. Monitor isn't the greatest which might be part of the reason why I still suck on high AR.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Endaris wrote:

My handicap is that I'm still clicking on threads by szkiller.
Also the hardware of my hand seems to be broken in some way if I look at everyone else's stream speed. Monitor isn't the greatest which might be part of the reason why I still suck on high AR.

Havent seen you post in a long time
Fxjlk
My handicap is recovery speed.

Sort of solving it by eating more and getting as in as much exercise as i can.

Cold showers and massaging my arms are helping too.