forum

Is spinning with big mouse it could affect rpm?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheGustavGaming
Hi I use Bloody V7M that I say "a big mouse" so when I practice spinning it always get 250-270 can't go for 350-390, my hand so small, when I buy this mouse I don't care the weight and size
So, could I use a lightweight/small mouse, or a big mouse not affect the rpm?
DeletedUser_6869432
no it doesn't, only the way that you move it does.
Wishes
A big mouse will not really affect spinners, but it's not ideal for your aim. Ideally your mouse should be approximately 60% of your hand size in both length (wrist to fingertip) and width (across thumb+palm), this is the best size for aim.
Nattsun

Wishes wrote:

A big mouse will not really affect spinners, but it's not ideal for your aim. Ideally your mouse should be approximately 60% of your hand size in both length (wrist to fingertip) and width (across thumb+palm), this is the best size for aim.
Where did you get those numbers? I always thought it's preference, especially if you take into consideration that different grips require different mice.
Topic Starter
TheGustavGaming
But when I use this mouse it always vary, it can pass 7000 score, and go down to 4000 score spin, (At the same place same energy same spin style but different score) my best spin it can goes to 350 rpm stable but only once. Why like that?
Wishes

Nattsun wrote:

Wishes wrote:

Where did you get those numbers? I always thought it's preference, especially if you take into consideration that different grips require different mice.
Just the recommendation from a mouse reviewer on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJaDZC7PChgd-XMwcbZkiw. I've followed it and it works for me. It's just a rough guide, obviously it varies with different grips/mouse shapes etc but it's the size that works fairly well.
Brainage
Buying a mouse that is disproportionate to your hand (or feels uncomfortable) can and will have negative impacts on your ability to accurately aim in this circle-clicking game.

tl:dr get a smaller and more comfortable mouse
Nattsun

Wishes wrote:

Just the recommendation from a mouse reviewer on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJaDZC7PChgd-XMwcbZkiw. I've followed it and it works for me. It's just a rough guide, obviously it varies with different grips/mouse shapes etc but it's the size that works fairly well.
He has some nice videos. Quite interesting, according to him I accidentally bought the right mouse for me lmao.
Fealthas
It just so happens i use the exact same mouse and to be honest, i dont really have problem with spinners. I usually go between 300-350 rpm, which i call decent (although theres obviously still a lot of room for improvement). As for you sometimes getting 7k scores and sometimes 4k scores on spinners, it seems to me that this highly depends on the map you play or a specific spinner - two different spinners will have two different max scores you can get on them depending on how long they are (and on the AR of the map aswell if im not mistaken?). If youre having trouble with spinners just download some spinner training map, it helped me a lot when i was new to the game (heres a link to the one i use: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/410231#osu/890326 ) Good luck ;)
Wishes

Nattsun wrote:

Wishes wrote:

He has some nice videos. Quite interesting, according to him I accidentally bought the right mouse for me lmao.
That's good to hear. Lucky haha. :D