1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
posted
AWA
posted
I started modding this: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/770598/discussion

Here is my map: Camellia - Speedrun

Thanks ;)
posted
Hello. M4M Request.

My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/784768

if you accept, I'll mod a this https://osu.ppy.sh/s/770598
posted

Hayate1129 wrote:

Hello. M4M Request.

My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/784768

if you accept, I'll mod a this https://osu.ppy.sh/s/770598
ACEPTED but... you should mod Parodia XD I'm working more on that one please ♥
posted

[_Chichinya_] wrote:

ACEPTED but... you should mod Parodia XD I'm working more on that one please ♥
I'll should mod a parodia? ok! understand.
posted
this shit is DEAD
posted
Hello!

So it's still open? xd

In case:
My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/793763#taiko/1666968

Let me know if you're fine with and i'll get to yours. Done.

Thanks!
posted
------CLOSED THIS CYCLE-------- GDI i need people '_L' I'm a good modder
posted
:V and yeah no one come SURE no one want M4M OK
posted
so, open or closed?
posted
open
posted

mraihani wrote:

so, open or closed?
Open F o r e v e r
posted
heya m4m but my modding skills sucks on this gamemode so i can't mod above muzu
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/849771#taiko/1776868
posted

realy0_ wrote:

heya m4m but my modding skills sucks on this gamemode so i can't mod above muzu
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/849771#taiko/1776868


Then mod Firmament XD
posted
Marathon 4 Marathon x)

Camellia - d:for the DELTA

Thanks in advance c:
posted

[_Chichinya_] wrote:

mraihani wrote:

so, open or closed?
Open F o r e v e r
so i misleaded by words below eh...

[_Chichinya_] wrote:

------CLOSED THIS CYCLE-------- GDI i need people '_L' I'm a good modder
nvm this is my map with tycho
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/722855#osu/1744248 oni diff ofc

edit: thx nvm i deleted oni diff
posted
Mod like any diffs preferably oni or party
https://osu.ppcy.sh/beatmapsets/859027#taiko/1795152
Ill mod https://osu.ppy.sh/s/812640 so uh thanks in advance
Also im kind of a mediocre modder so i hope you know how to correct my bad modding lol
posted
Modded the muzu a little and chevalier
posted
WAIT I'll mod but tomorrow I'm busy and today i was working... I'll mod yesterday
show more
Please sign in to reply.