forum

TERA Online

posted
Total Posts
show more
Laharl

Andrea wrote:

Yeah, I'm still playing TERA! I wonder if there is some people from osu! community who is still playing o.o
Yop. But luckily not for the reaper (because I'm too bad for the class), only for Corsair's Stronghold.
For me it's kinda sad that the Reaper is restricted to elin-onlysince I dont't like them. A castanic reaper would be cool though. X)

I think I'm more active in the forums than I'm ingame anyway. xD
DeletedUser_4041880

Laharl wrote:

Yop. But luckily not for the reaper (because I'm too bad for the class), only for Corsair's Stronghold.
For me it's kinda sad that the Reaper is restricted to elin-onlysince I dont't like them. A castanic reaper would be cool though. X)

I think I'm more active in the forums than I'm ingame anyway. xD
Reapers are only for Elins because it's the most popular race in Korea. If a less popular class was given the Reaper class instead, less people would be interested in it.
Teras
Im still playin, just to try the reaper out now though. Quite fun i must say, too bad its for elins only though.
Flanster
I'm still playing but really rarely. The reaper class was pretty fun to play but I got bored of it pretty fast.
DeletedUser_4041880
Everone's getting bored because of no new content updates. I mean, there's only so much costumes can keep you into the game. Enmasse pls.
Flanster

Frostei wrote:

Everone's getting bored because of no new content updates. I mean, there's only so much costumes can keep you into the game. Enmasse pls.
Ikr.
DeletedUser_4041880

LoliFlan wrote:

Frostei wrote:

Ikr.
I'm pretty much laughing at the fact that Enmasse said they would push content out faster but we're probably not even gonna get the t15 patch until August.
Teras
=f2p
DeletedUser_4041880
P2P pls
Umi
we're playing TERA with Andrea, never bored of theses awesome graphics, also the new class is kinda fun, better for pvp than pve it seems
noneed
Oh wow, people still play this?

Tbh, I really loved this game since it was my first MMORPG(didn't have a pc in WoW glory days)but jewforge is a pile of shit and I cba playing with 200 ping.

How's the servers these days?
Any non dead PvP servers on EU? Or is EU still as shit as it used to be.

Hows the endgame? Is MCHM still the hardest instance?
Villani

noneed wrote:

*snip*
Tera doesn't really get a lot of new players that will actually stay in the game for longer, most of the active player base comes from the veteran players.

The servers are pretty unstable at the moment, at least on EU, if you don't have a crash at least twice a week it's a miracle & the maintenances/ patches are Always delayed. The only worthwhile server right now is Killian, even thou they combined some of the other PvP servers into a server called 'Icaruna' but that is filled with people who have no clue what they're doing.

Endgame of tera still pretty much consists of nerding the same instances over- and over again.
MCHM is still the hardest one by far.
Many of the current players joined tera After the Wonderholme patch, so basically PvE raids are mostly based around players who've never ran MC and they think that WH is hard. Finding Experienced players for your raid isn't really that easy, since most of the veteran players have either quit/ transferred to NA or gotten bored of doing instances.

There's going to be a new T15 patch "soon"(no idea when it's coming out, supposedly they said in the end of summer for EU but that's gonna get delayed.) which includes new instances and supposedly a new "Hard" instance that can be compared to MC. But from what I've seen in K-Tera it isn't really that hard, the first full clear was only a few hours post-patch.

------

If you got bored of the game once, there's really no point in trying it out again, unless you have buddies to play with.
Playing anything with friends is always fun.

Been playing Tera on EU since CBT & still playing. I have no idea why.

If anybody's playing on Killian feel free to poke me in-game 'Chirin'.. :p
DeletedUser_4041880
Imo MCHM's easy as hell. If anything, KNXX is a lot more fustrating. Nothing like people dying from flame pillars or ranged DPS running away from healers and blaming their deaths on them lmfao.
CodeS

Frostei wrote:

Imo MCHM's easy as hell.
I Miss the times when they Implemented MC.
it was so much fun trying to learn everything and tank the other bosses with a crappy Sonomail and Dreamkeeper set.

Also Closed Beta and Open Beta was by far the best moment I've ever had in a game, I Still have tons of screenshot I took while playing with /a/ and /v/, I don't regret paying the game back them, I had so much fun. even thought I ended giving my account with all my characters to a friend.

DeletedUser_4041880

CodeS wrote:

I Miss the times when they Implemented MC.
it was so much fun trying to learn everything and tank the other bosses with a crappy Sonomail and Dreamkeeper set.
Not to mention the fucking glorious Regent prices holy shit. 60k-80k for chests/weps back then omg. They're dirt cheap now since the WH patch came out. Pretty sad since there's not really any way to make quick gold besides praying to the RNG god that a BoE drops in WHHM. Even marks are cheap as well (they dropped to 6k on the CH server in NA). Pretty much the only thing left to do in this game is farm for gold until the t15 patch comes out.
c t r l
TERA is sooo easy actually, i'm waiting for T15 :3
Blaziken
Just started, level 17 archer. How to?
UnderminE
Reaper is lovely, would be cool with Castanic actually
Umi
true lol but seriously starting lvl 50 what is this shiit ?
DeletedUser_4041880

Umi wrote:

true lol but seriously starting lvl 50 what is this shiit ?
It's a faster way to get feedback on how the new class is like- at least on KTera. If we were required to level a reaper from 1 to 60, BHS would need to design new gear and such for them. I mean, just imagine how much god damn work it would take. There would be over a hundred of armour that needs to be added specifically for reaper. It makes sense why BHS made it so that reapers start at lvl 50 since it reduces the amount of work needed by a fuck ton.
Gumpy
I played the game for like a week or two straight then suddenly I got bored.
noneed

Gumpyyy wrote:

I played the game for like a week or two straight then suddenly I got bored.
Happens with every MMO unless you have friends to play with.
DeletedUser_4041880

I can't breathe
MoeMoeOrRiot
When you play tera the first race you pick is Ellin <3
Michiiii-

MoeMoeOrRiot wrote:

When you play tera the first race you pick is Ellin <3
did it:3
Just because loli
Laharl
no love for elins

Castanic +1

Btw T15's out but who cares (about 2 weeks toolate)
DeletedUser_4041880
Necroing this because of the new patch for NA yesterday. Skycastles are amazing holy shit

Gumpy
EU version feels so dead compared to the US version
neurosis
DeletedUser_4041880
Some servers on NA are dead (VoT, AV, and LoT I think). TR and MT are still pretty active and so is CH, though no one pays attention to the RP server.
Andrea
Sorry for the necro x_x

Is there someone who still plays this besides me? It's been 4 years now since the game launched!
Aomi
I play on the EU server, though I'm pr sad because my old characters got deleted and I had stuff like outfits on some of them so ;~;
Got back into it after an almost year long hiatus and I see all these changes; was pretty shocked tbh x - x
Zafufu
I would still be playing it, but waiting until my next pc to handle it better. The gameplay had me too hooked when I was trying it. @_@
Renevant
I play super actively on NA. Currently racing to get the Forsaken title before the new patch comes out. Also saving up so I can put my ninja in full starfall once it comes out.
Pawsu
I play on NA! Currently trying out Archer among others.
Renevant

Pawsu wrote:

Server?
Im on MT myself
Pawsu

Renevant wrote:

Pawsu wrote:

Server?
Im on MT myself
Ahhh i'm on CH atm -- This was the server i was recommended when I had started playing so i've just stuck with it D:
I'm going to probably play on more servers though!

In other news, I made my reaper <3 It's so fun ;_;
BrokenArrow
this game sucks
EneT

Renevant wrote:

Pawsu wrote:

Server?
Im on MT myself
I'm surprised you still play this game Ren, you play it like everyday too. I accidentally un-installed my game off of steam a couple of months ago and since the UK doesn't have Tera on steam anymore, I haven't bothered to re-download it. There goes the £100+ I spent playing it. :/

But yeah, Pawsu, if you want to have a better experience playing the game then you should switch to the MT server. It's the community that makes playing MMOs fun so the bigger the server, the better; gives the game more longevity before you start getting tired of it and MT is the biggest server on Tera. The only time a big server is a problem is if it's so packed that you'd have to queue to log in but I've personally never faced any problems with that on MT when I used to play, no idea what it's like now though.

BrokenArrow wrote:

this game sucks
If you think the game sucks then don't post here. It's un-needed and you're just drawing unnecessary negativity and attention towards yourself.
Pawsu
I'm mad that I've invested all my time in CH ;_; My reaper is at 61 atm D:

Thanks for the advice though. I'll definitely try to switch over when the time comes!
You should def install again though. It's really fun once you get into level 50+
show more