forum

TERA Online

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vext_old
It still makes me laugh, wish I had recorded this one run in sky garden where I literally got every single rollable drop which was about 12 things not including the MES. At first when I got 2 of the same super rare robe from one boss my buddy (the lancer) was like "This is it Vext! It's finally gonna be your run!" and by the end he was going "FUCK YOU VEXT, FUCK YOU!".
foulcoon
wut happen dis tread

I'm like stuck in a rut, basically farming gold for no reason, probably going to take a break as theres like 100 amazing console/handheld games coming out this month!
Backfire

foulcoon wrote:

wut happen dis tread

I'm like stuck in a rut, basically farming gold for no reason, probably going to take a break as theres like 100 amazing console/handheld games coming out this month!
I'm also taking a break since my internet is being a big piece of shit.

I bought some xbax games (MGS 2+3, VF5) so yeah.

I also didn't want to be the only one posting here, because I probably would have.
Vext_old
I have been 90% of the time on tera leveling pair characters (priest/lancer) with a girl I know.

and fine let's content this bitch up with random screenshot things.

^^^ I'm too awesome for a guild rank apparently. ^^^

Yuugo
So after playing the beta a long time ago, I got bored recently and now I'm planning to play again. I apparently got to keep my beta account so maybe I even get those extra's that people who played while it was still payed.

well that is, if I ever get past this screen that I've been looking at for the past hours..

Laharl
Any suggestion for beginners?
DaddyCoolVipper
I officiarry pray TERA now also. Server is Tempest Reach, in game name is Daddycoolvipper
BrokenArrow
Man, this game sucks when you can't find enough people to go through the instances with you and your friend are still far too low :(
Laharl

BrokenArrow wrote:

Man, this game sucks when you can't find enough people to go through the instances with you and your friend are still far too low :(
May I ask on which server you play?

49m left, yaw.
BrokenArrow
On Kaidun, how about you?
Laharl

BrokenArrow wrote:

On Kaidun, how about you?
Nothing yet. Still downloading the game.

I wanted to get started on Hasmina, though.
Aoriki
I've finally downloaded this game (Like 4 days now) already level 22 and in the server called Celestial Hills. I find this game quite fun...more fun when everyone I know from other games are all in this...huuur.
Vext_old

Aoriki wrote:

Celestial Hills.
lol Roleplaying. Those are my favorite people to get in random instance matchmaker, always a good time and they rarely suck at the game.
Nyquill
To think, only a couple of weeks ago the abyss weapon I got for 11k used to be barely 4k
foulcoon

Nyquill wrote:

To think, only a couple of weeks ago the abyss weapon I got for 11k used to be barely 4k
I know that feel. I replaced mine with a regent's weapon for 28, which now goes for about 70k at least...

ilvl 160 now :D beastmode
Laharl

foulcoon wrote:

ilvl 160 now :D beastmode
Lv160? D:
Nyquill
Item level, its all that really matters in this game in terms of how good your stats are if you know what you're doing wwww.

I saw one of my +12 masterwork regent weapons go for 1mill gold on broker, I was wondering to myself if I would ever find the time and effort to get a regent weapon and then masterwork it. I get the feeling I'm the kind of person who would spend 50k just on MES to masterwork :/
Laharl
Oh, the item Level. Alright.

I have a Lv12 (Oooo, yeah, I'm Lv12! Wow.) Archer on Hasmina (The german server) and basically the same character on Fraya on Lv1.
Vext_old
Azure_Kite

Fuck. Unstuck doesn't work.

VANILLA.CHEESECAKE WAS WRONG, VEXT. WRONG!

EDIT: After playing around in WarFrame for a little bit, I logged back into TERA to realise I could not move directly, but by running in a direction and jumping, I could "Fall" in the direction of a city. Finally got somewhere close to Tulufan, and used Unstuck and a Safe Haven Scroll. Neither worked. Ah well. Looks like I'm not playing TERA for a week, when support will likely read my message, lol and hopefully reset my character to somewhere in the game.
Yee
Lol. Gg. Last time I got stuck, was when I jumped off from a mountain into a river, but the river was actually empty. o____o.
Good that my unstuck-button worked. D<
foulcoon
Slowly leveling up some popo alts with punny names with frands

Laharl
Wohoo, finally Lv60.

Stuff's getting boring now.
foulcoon
Yeah, I still play this shit.

Yeah, I have 3 level 60s now.

And yeah, I just made the best lancer item in the game today:

come PVP with me on Mount Tyrannas bitches
Laharl

Booooooya!
Finally ILv 162!
420Guy
Played it for 5 Months, i have one lvl 60 warrior and one lvl 27 march.
I'm playing on Fraya .. okay i played on fraya, my account is still there but TERA got boring.
I would play KTera but i can't read korean, so fml.
The EU Tera is boring, all the good stuff is in KTERA, and when i see someone is playing KTERA then i won't play TERA today anymore..
UnderminE
Poot Korean just run around
Andrea
Don't kill me for this shameless bump ><

Anyways, there is a new class now called Reaper, tried it and it's really good in PvP but imo is really bad in PvE.

Yeah, I'm still playing TERA! I wonder if there is some people from osu! community who is still playing o.o
gretay
after 5 months still like This~_~
Laharl

Andrea wrote:

Yeah, I'm still playing TERA! I wonder if there is some people from osu! community who is still playing o.o
Yop. But luckily not for the reaper (because I'm too bad for the class), only for Corsair's Stronghold.
For me it's kinda sad that the Reaper is restricted to elin-onlysince I dont't like them. A castanic reaper would be cool though. X)

I think I'm more active in the forums than I'm ingame anyway. xD
DeletedUser_4041880

Laharl wrote:

Yop. But luckily not for the reaper (because I'm too bad for the class), only for Corsair's Stronghold.
For me it's kinda sad that the Reaper is restricted to elin-onlysince I dont't like them. A castanic reaper would be cool though. X)

I think I'm more active in the forums than I'm ingame anyway. xD
Reapers are only for Elins because it's the most popular race in Korea. If a less popular class was given the Reaper class instead, less people would be interested in it.
Teras
Im still playin, just to try the reaper out now though. Quite fun i must say, too bad its for elins only though.
Flanster
I'm still playing but really rarely. The reaper class was pretty fun to play but I got bored of it pretty fast.
DeletedUser_4041880
Everone's getting bored because of no new content updates. I mean, there's only so much costumes can keep you into the game. Enmasse pls.
Flanster

Frostei wrote:

Everone's getting bored because of no new content updates. I mean, there's only so much costumes can keep you into the game. Enmasse pls.
Ikr.
DeletedUser_4041880

LoliFlan wrote:

Frostei wrote:

Ikr.
I'm pretty much laughing at the fact that Enmasse said they would push content out faster but we're probably not even gonna get the t15 patch until August.
Teras
=f2p
DeletedUser_4041880
P2P pls
Umi
we're playing TERA with Andrea, never bored of theses awesome graphics, also the new class is kinda fun, better for pvp than pve it seems
noneed
Oh wow, people still play this?

Tbh, I really loved this game since it was my first MMORPG(didn't have a pc in WoW glory days)but jewforge is a pile of shit and I cba playing with 200 ping.

How's the servers these days?
Any non dead PvP servers on EU? Or is EU still as shit as it used to be.

Hows the endgame? Is MCHM still the hardest instance?
show more