forum

TERA Online

posted
Total Posts
show more
foulcoon

YodaSnipe wrote:

Anyone on Mount Tyrannas?

I got a 55 Elin Warrior, and a 60 High Elf Sorcerer there if you want to play together.

Also there's a ton of osu! players on Mount Tyrannus: dkun, cookie, nyquill, love, soulclenz, glass, etc.

Also I'm in the Lolicon Guild LOL! 8-)

p.s. Akitai, and Itou are my character names
I'm Kaorin on MT, 60 lancer.

i also have a 60 zerker and a 40 archer, don't really play the zerker anymore though.
YodaSnipe

foulcoon wrote:

hmmm have you BGed recently? I feel like I've fought you before :p

If not, thennnn do you BG? You got PvP gear?
Cropzy
Everybody uses this game as an excuse so that they can play with lolis
Soulclenz

Cropzy wrote:

I don't play a loli toon though =(
Backfire

Cropzy wrote:

Your point?
YodaSnipe

Cropzy wrote:

Got a problem with me playing with my lolis?

TOO BAD!

foulcoon

YodaSnipe wrote:

foulcoon wrote:

hmmm have you BGed recently? I feel like I've fought you before :p

If not, thennnn do you BG? You got PvP gear?
only a couple times recently, i need to start back up again, need to farm the conjunct mats

and yes, I have +9 fraywind Chest and boots, and +12 conjunct gloves. Weapon is a +12 Regentip, ilvl 158
Love

YodaSnipe wrote:

Cropzy wrote:

Got a problem with me playing with my lolis?

TOO BAD!

Also gonna stream my last level.

http://www.twitch.tv/proudotakusm
Soulclenz
wtb level 60 so i can do fun things.
Vext_old

Cropzy wrote:

Everybody watches anime so they can ogle lolis
Ohhh there's that contradictory paradox deja vu again.
Vext_old
Double posting like a boss because whaaaat?

Teach me your secrets Mystic.
Azure_Kite
Just started a new character on Mt Tyrranas Stupid beginning Island.
foulcoon

Azure_Kite wrote:

Just started a new character on Mt Tyrranas Stupid beginning Island.
good call!
Love

I'm scared
foulcoon

Nerf lancer, too OP
Love
wasn't even trying to show off, was trying to show how close the score was >_>
Backfire
This game is addicting.

I finally started killing BAMs and doing Instances. Shit is way too fun than it should be. I see a lot of people saying level 1-60 is boring but it's fun to me :3 BAMs remind me of monster hunter, except harder to solo considering the amount of lag (150 ping) I get.

As a zerker now, blocking seems not too difficult but I find it hard to judge what part of a BAM will actually hit me (ie. their legs and shit when they walk). Is thre a way to tell how much collision is involved in that? It's kind of annoying sitting there and fighting and the BAM abruptly turns around to aggro my buddy and I get knocked down for like 1k hp :(

Either way i'm having a lot of fun with sorc and zerker, maybe i'll work on my warrior on MT sometime too. Dat Baraka Warrior is so swag.
foulcoon

Backfire wrote:

This game is addicting.

I finally started killing BAMs and doing Instances. Shit is way too fun than it should be. I see a lot of people saying level 1-60 is boring but it's fun to me :3 BAMs remind me of monster hunter, except harder to solo considering the amount of lag (150 ping) I get.

As a zerker now, blocking seems not too difficult but I find it hard to judge what part of a BAM will actually hit me (ie. their legs and shit when they walk). Is thre a way to tell how much collision is involved in that? It's kind of annoying sitting there and fighting and the BAM abruptly turns around to aggro my buddy and I get knocked down for like 1k hp :(

Either way i'm having a lot of fun with sorc and zerker, maybe i'll work on my warrior on MT sometime too. Dat Baraka Warrior is so swag.
when a bam does a spin attack or sweeping attack to hit everything behind it, seems like that's typically its highest damage attack. If you can't keep aggro from your friend its just something you'll have to deal with unfortunately...

MT best server
Backfire

foulcoon wrote:

when a bam does a spin attack or sweeping attack to hit everything behind it, seems like that's typically its highest damage attack. If you can't keep aggro from your friend its just something you'll have to deal with unfortunately...

MT best server
Yeah, i'm not sure what he keeps doing. He's a sorc, and he wants to keep aggro on him ("to protect you :D") but sometimes he dies because of it -_-

But what I mean is not an attack, it's simply when they are just walking or turning around. It's fairly abrupt so I can never react on time. Is there any tips to actually make sure I keep the aggro?
Soulclenz

Backfire wrote:

foulcoon wrote:

MT best server
Yeah, i'm not sure what he keeps doing. He's a sorc, and he wants to keep aggro on him ("to protect you :D") but sometimes he dies because of it -_-

But what I mean is not an attack, it's simply when they are just walking or turning around. It's fairly abrupt so I can never react on time. Is there any tips to actually make sure I keep the aggro?
Sadly from what i've been able to tell, there is no way to predict or prevent a BAM from randomly waltzing over top of you. It's one of my biggest annoyances with this game and it has actually gotten me killed from 100% hp to 0% a few times. One of the dumbest things ever if you ask me.
Two_old
45 lancer now

quests are super boring
foulcoon

now with 3 +12 masterworked items and ilvl 159!

I have a problem.
Backfire
Aparently I got a Blue Weapon at Velika to practice enchanting on. Is it purposefully supposed to be really good? It's better than one of the blues I got in the dungeon (BoL).
Love

Backfire wrote:

Aparently I got a Blue Weapon at Velika to practice enchanting on. Is it purposefully supposed to be really good? It's better than one of the blues I got in the dungeon (BoL).
Way better, just hover over the weapon you're about to equip and compare the other weapon you have.
Backfire

Love wrote:

Backfire wrote:

Way better, just hover over the weapon you're about to equip and compare the other weapon you have.
I know that but it's just weird that they'd give that free shit like that.
Love

Backfire wrote:

I know that but it's just weird that they'd give that free shit like that.
That's pretty much the only time you get something free XD

Besides the other gear you get from quests.
Backfire
SPOILER

orzzzzzzzzz

GEEEEEEEEEEGEEEEEEEEEEEEGEEEEEEEEEEEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Two_old
did you not pull him outside his room?
Backfire

Two wrote:

did you not pull him outside his room?
Yeah. Some dummy in our party hit babies.

Our priest was a big piece of shit.
Vext_old

Backfire wrote:

priest
See, now there's your first mistake.
foulcoon
priest is superior to mystic in the majority of situations.

3v3 battlegrounds are a mystic's place to shine
BrokenArrow
That feel when you want to create a character and your beloved nickname has already been taken by someone else
An archer called Rapist doesn't sound half as cool as BrokenArrow :c (capitalizing in the middle of the name isn't allowed so I wouldn't have taken it anyways)
Vext_old
You can put periods and if you do it lets you do uppercase, you 'could' be Broken.Arrow if that is not taken as well.
GeeNX
Geenx was free
Love

Vext wrote:

Backfire wrote:

priest
See, now there's your first mistake.
Really don't see how priests are the problem, it's the players, not the class.
Backfire
I beat SM twice and got 2 Golds in one go GG
Vext_old
It still makes me laugh, wish I had recorded this one run in sky garden where I literally got every single rollable drop which was about 12 things not including the MES. At first when I got 2 of the same super rare robe from one boss my buddy (the lancer) was like "This is it Vext! It's finally gonna be your run!" and by the end he was going "FUCK YOU VEXT, FUCK YOU!".
foulcoon
wut happen dis tread

I'm like stuck in a rut, basically farming gold for no reason, probably going to take a break as theres like 100 amazing console/handheld games coming out this month!
Backfire

foulcoon wrote:

wut happen dis tread

I'm like stuck in a rut, basically farming gold for no reason, probably going to take a break as theres like 100 amazing console/handheld games coming out this month!
I'm also taking a break since my internet is being a big piece of shit.

I bought some xbax games (MGS 2+3, VF5) so yeah.

I also didn't want to be the only one posting here, because I probably would have.
Vext_old
I have been 90% of the time on tera leveling pair characters (priest/lancer) with a girl I know.

and fine let's content this bitch up with random screenshot things.

^^^ I'm too awesome for a guild rank apparently. ^^^

show more