forum

TERA Online

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nharox
Playing on Essenia, go add me EU folks! IGN is Nharox.
Valentiino
Essenia
IGN: Valentiino
Alt: Moewerfer
kriers
My mystic on Essenia is now almost 34 /o/

name: kriers
yeahyeahyeahhh
Hit 55 and now im kinda losing interest lol.

I blame D3
kriers
D3 released!

It was not very effective...

*keeps on playing tera*
YodaSnipe
kriers like a boss <3 you man
Valentiino

Level 56 reached on a mystic. Gonna continue soon
Nharox
Had to reroll and created two new characters, a Sorc and a Slayer. I'll stay with my Slayer for now.

Let's hope they'll buff the Archer, the class is really fun to play but the damage is a joke. I don't want to fight within melee distance.
Valentiino

Behold my beauty
YodaSnipe
sexy. but my elin warrior is better
Valentiino

YodaSnipe wrote:

sexy. but my elin warrior is better
Ikr, elin armors are just the greatest. But I just couldn't handle it, that my main character would be forever elin. That's why I rolled a High elf mystic, instead of an elin cloth wearer.

(Lvl 58 3/4, just a bit to go and I'm free of the grind)
Valentiino
Level 60 reached, with a duppelpost o/
galvenize
foulcoon
also 60

and galvenize char looks just like my alt lancer lol
foulcoon
Beserker sucks, its dps is mediocre and nobody wants to group them. Therefore I am rerolling lol.

LV. 13 Lancer now :(
Topic Starter
Drakari_old
'zerker has only mediocre dps? Huh... I thought it was supposed to be high dps, just with short range and limited area... Are Slayers equally unpopular for groups at high levels?
Gabi
No people are just being assholes

Slayer/Sorc/Warrior is pretty much top dps (Sorc being top, slayer is really easy, warrior is extremely gear dependant)

Archer's are just bad because people are generally bad at archers.

I don't know what the deal with zerkers are, im guessing a lot of bad zerkers around, on top of that asshole lancers that kick them from the group because they don't want them to roll on their loot.
foulcoon
While lancers being dicks that kick zerkers is true, being a level 60 Zerker I fully understand just WHY I am being kicked. Many high level instance final bosses are dps races (see Balder's Temple), many requiring the group to kill adds while fighting the main boss. While Zerker may seem like they shine here, the need to charge for extended periods of time really screws you over in boss fights like this. It is entirely possible to beat these bosses (even hard mode!) with a berserker in your group, however its just like having an archer. The instant burst dps isnt there.

Berserker buff was announce on kTERA site, but theres not really any specific details or translations out there. Also, considering there's not really that much do to at 60 other than farm and do daily quests for accessories, I'm quitting my berserker and going lancer, at least for now. The bright side here is that all the extra plate gear I'll get from instances at 60 where I refuse berserkers will be able to go to my level 60 alt berserker lol.
Valentiino
Well, Zerkers might be not that great in PvE, but well, in massive GvG battles (pic highly related) they just, well, kick ass.

Gabi wrote:

Archer's are just bad because people are generally bad at archers.

This, is actually incorrect. Archer is a bugged class. The damage of individual Archers varies, not dependant on race, crystals, gear or glyphs. Some archers can do 10k crits on their AoE skills, where some arches with the same gear, glyphs and crystals do around 2-3k crits with their arrow rain AoE.

And to that pic, had some fun

SPOILER
Oh yeah, my computer wasn't ready for that 6950@70 & 880/1350 clocks with 2gb vram, 16gb 1666mhz ddr3 & 4,625GHz Core i7-3930K gave me such small fps. Really, just tune your settings done =D
foulcoon
I do know Zerkers shine in group pvp, especially when your partner/group has CC abilities where you can charge up your thunder strike. Unfortunately I'm in a very small guild as of right now. Apparently armor for lancer/zerker is going to change to class specific, giving zerkers plate armor with DPS stats, and lancers plate with defensive/aggro stats. Zerkers are also rumored to get new skills or changes to current skills. Specifics haven't really been decided / translated yet.

I hope more news comes soon so I can just stick with the 1 character :P
Hiza-chan

foulcoon wrote:

Beserker sucks, its dps is mediocre and nobody wants to group them. Therefore I am rerolling lol.

Yeah, my main is a berserker and they're kind of boring. Not really sure what character to main now. Was a Warrior but damn, they can' tank shit. Started a Priest but I didn't want to really play it unless I was playing with friends. Might make another warrior again.

First warrior was on a different server than my friends so made the Berserker. Made an archer as well but not liking the archer XD. Tried Mystic and didn't like it either :p. Might either do Slayer or Warrior.
Valentiino

Loki wrote:

foulcoon wrote:

Yeah, my main is a berserker and they're kind of boring. Not really sure what character to main now. Was a Warrior but damn, they can' tank shit. Started a Priest but I didn't want to really play it unless I was playing with friends. Might make another warrior again.

First warrior was on a different server than my friends so made the Berserker. Made an archer as well but not liking the archer XD. Tried Mystic and didn't like it either :p. Might either do Slayer or Warrior.

Well, warriors are squishies, now that you can stack aggro crystals, if you just know how to time your every dodge & invincibility frames right, you can be a better tank than a lancer, basically taking 0 damage and holding all the aggro.

That's warrior tanking in a nutshell, really there's really low amount of those, who really have the ability & nerves & patience to train themselves to that level.

P.S. Frogster servers on EU side ruin basically everything. First, they work fine on an over 100vs100 PvP battle, suddenly you go to a 5 man instance and shit lags like the server was hosted on a toaster.
Gabi

Valentiino wrote:

This, is actually incorrect. Archer is a bugged class. The damage of individual Archers varies, not dependant on race, crystals, gear or glyphs. Some archers can do 10k crits on their AoE skills, where some arches with the same gear, glyphs and crystals do around 2-3k crits with their arrow rain AoE.
Do you have any idea how the AoE-Mechanics and Archer-Mechanics in this game works? Please if you have no idea what you're talking about don't post in this thread.
Valentiino

Gabi wrote:

Valentiino wrote:

Do you have any idea how the AoE-Mechanics and Archer-Mechanics in this game works? Please if you have no idea what you're talking about don't post in this thread.
Yeah I certainly do know about how the damage get's done. But don't you think there's something wrong, when people do totally different amount of damages to a single target with their AoE skills? (And using the same gear, glyphs & crystals as the others)

We have already tested this in my guild, and the damage that get's done by archers to a single target (the same exact target) varies hugely. There's some wierd shit going on in the server anyways, dunno what kind of problems they are suffering from
Noobita
is there a free month or something cause im so broke :<
Valentiino

Noobita wrote:

is there a free month or something cause im so broke :<
You can ask for a friend invite (sorry already used mine :()
Lostprophet
Massive bug exploit +9 gear.

GJ Frogster. Inb4 rollback.
Valentiino

Lostprophet wrote:

Massive bug exploit +9 gear.

GJ Frogster. Inb4 rollback.
Idd, 2x +12 so far through this
foulcoon
wish it was there while I was 60 on a char i actually liked, since NA Tera doesn't seem like they will do anything about it.

Lv 31 Lancer now btw, liking it quite a bit more than zerker.
Sushi
Ah yeah, btw, long time no update on my side, Lv60 Mystic and rerolling a Slayer.

Ah it's good to have a decent dps *w*
foulcoon
so after a long break i hit 60 on my lancer like 5 days ago,

already item level 145 w/ +9 t12 weap

anyone still play this shit?
yeahyeahyeahhh

foulcoon wrote:

so after a long break i hit 60 on my lancer like 5 days ago,

already item level 145 w/ +9 t12 weap

anyone still play this shit?
no
Sander-Don

Human = Rescue Heroes now.
Fabi
Mafiamaster
Cropzy

Mafiamaster wrote:

NEET heaven
Aeidxst
So guys, which server do you suggest me to play in?
Sander-Don
Tempest Reach represent.
Wishy
Is this game any good apart from loli designs?
Gabi
Game is good, publishers are so terrible that you'll quit the game anyway.
show more