forum

TERA Online

posted
Total Posts
show more
foulcoon
pretty sure i'll be playing on valley of titans, i dont have much choice as all my friends are already there.
YodaSnipe
T_T
Soulclenz
Not only is Yoda forcing me to play on his server, he is forcing me to play as a Lancer. This Yoda guy.
YodaSnipe
You know it!
Topic Starter
Drakari_old

YodaSnipe wrote:

DRAKARI!!!!! are you going to join me on blightwood?! we can be gods together!
I wasn't paying attention, did you say something?

Well it probably wasn't important, anyways I hear good things about every server but blightwood...
Soulclenz

Drakari wrote:

YodaSnipe wrote:

DRAKARI!!!!! are you going to join me on blightwood?! we can be gods together!
I wasn't paying attention, did you say something?

Well it probably wasn't important, anyways I hear good things about every server but blightwood...
That settle's it, no more playing on Yoda's server.
YodaSnipe
wow one server crash and suddenly shitty server? pfft
foulcoon
So yeah, NA servers head start is in 10 minutes. I'm playing on Valley of Titans.

P.S. - If you're playing this game and you're on a PVE server, jump off a bridge.
YodaSnipe
I wanted to play PVP server so badly. Then my friend is like but that's so harrrrd. I was like -_- grow a pair.
Soulclenz

YodaSnipe wrote:

I wanted to play PVP server so badly. Then my friend is like but that's so harrrrd. I was like -_- grow a pair.
oh, your server isnt pvp Yoda? yikes, that greatly lowers any chance of me migrating there.
YodaSnipe
TERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

got to level 35. now on break <3
foulcoon
so my server has the longest queues of all time. I'm at work right now and really sad that I will have to go home and wait in queue to play ;(

also I got from lvl 1-27 in the time since the head start came up (didn't have beta) lol. I was hoping to get 38 by launch but because of work I don't think its gonna happen.
Sushi
Currently lv34 (on Essenia), didn't get further because heh, work today. tomorrow, definitely lv38 =w=

Note: If you meet someone named Sushi, it's NOT me.
Andrea
Release is today.

I'm ready, what about you guys? =P
Valentiino
My body is ready, lvl 38 Valentiino in Essenia o/

Hook me up
Gabi
I think im going to hit 39 the first 10-15 minutes from all the quests i stacked LOL
Valentiino

Gabi wrote:

I think im going to hit 39 the first 10-15 minutes from all the quests i stacked LOL
Same here, won't take long to reach 39-40
Sushi
Same here for lvl39. But fuuuuuu work today, won't be there before tonight ;_;
foulcoon
currently level 37, but i didn't start til first day of head start lol
YodaSnipe
currently level 47, and leveling started to become a pain without parties T_T
Two_old
so is this game as monotonous as it seemed in both the beta and in videos of higher level gameplay? (high monster hp, unresponsive/slow monsters)
YodaSnipe
what. god no. this game is incredible.

Just hit 52.
foulcoon
i'm playing in slomo because of work. only level 42 :S
Andrea
Level 45 here.

Going slow as hell, playing together with Lunatic Neko <3
Soulclenz
I'm honestly having a hard time keeping my interest in this game =(.
kriers
so me and galvenize decided to play on Velik, since Essenia was closed for new players and galv couldn't enter.
We played for 6 hours straight and dinged 20. Then Essenia opened and we did it all over again...

Blargh I'm only lvl 25 yet, so quit whining about being slow :| you simply can't compete with me!
Valentiino
47 3/4 :I

Got stuck in there since no players for group quests (I'm doing all the quests before moving on to more quests, waste of time, but I don't care)
YodaSnipe
leveling so easy. u guys think it is slow???!!!
Soulclenz
I don't think leveling is slow at all, it just isn't holding my interest. I just can't be bothered.
kriers

Soulclenz wrote:

I don't think leveling is slow at all, it just isn't holding my interest. I just can't be bothered.
Too bad for you :|
YodaSnipe
^that
Gabi
I'm 57, and shit got intense on most of the new instances. So much fun, i can't wait till battlegrounds though ^^
YodaSnipe
IKR
foulcoon
I'm pretty sure I'm level 47 now. I'd be much higher if I didn't get called into work EVERY SINGLE NIGHT FOR THE PAST 4 FUCKING DAYS.
yeahyeahyeahhh
ehhh 42. Pretty snow zone
yeahyeahyeahhh

kriers wrote:

Soulclenz wrote:

Too bad for you :|
No need to be a douche about it. Its understandable. Korean mmos aren't for everyone. I'm actually surprised it's held my interest thing long as well.

With that said, if you can find someone to group with its much fast by like 90%, no lie. It won't be anymore interesting really, but at least you'll have someone to chat to etc. Turn on PVP and be a douche too to spice things up. Just some suggestions that kept me going lol.
foulcoon
^ what server are you playing on
YodaSnipe
finding a group is ezpz, get a guild.
Nharox
What servers are you guys on? I'll probably get the game on Thursday/Friday.
yeahyeahyeahhh

foulcoon wrote:

^ what server are you playing on
I'm on Valley of Titans
show more