forum

TERA Online

posted
Total Posts
show more
bmin11
Sadly enough, Ellyn is the majority race. This may differ depends on the country it runs on, but that's how it is in Korea and Japan has the most extreme ratio.
thelewa
Elin also has the worst racial skills ever. I bet nobody is going to play with Baraka, even though they have a 100% self heal.
Andrea
Bumping this.

Someone pre-ordered the game already? :3
Rantai
That's some funny timing, a friend showed me the beta just a few hours ago.

Made an Elin Mystic (Yes, yes, I know. Lolicon etc etc) and must say the battle system is quite fun, it seems to flow really nicely and movement actually plays a role for once, albeit the difficulty of the game is a little too easy (I only got to level 10 so I can't be a good judge of that).

Haven't tried the PvP but if it's any good I might have to try this out properly one day.
Jinxy
IP blocked herpderp
I tried using a proxy, but it's free so it's slow as hell. I had to switch it on and off between IP checks, but the game checks my IP so many times in different points that I just stopped trying.

Managed to make a Baraka Mystic before I stopped, lol
Gabi
y i've pre-ordered the game, PCC starts 26/4 and Headstart starts 28/4, while actual launch starts at 3/5. This game is so much fun when you're playing with other friends aswell, especially the PvP ^^
Jinxy
I was not informed that TERA EU was in OBT too, which means I only have one day - tomorrow to test it. :(

It doesn't block me, so that's a plus.
galvenize
Pre-ordered as well.

Made an Elin Mystic (Yes, yes, I know. Lolicon etc etc)
That would make 80% of a server's population lolicons.
foulcoon
totally playing this shit i guess.

posting server soon
kriers
pre-ordered collector's edition today!
Time for eliNNNNG
h3k1ru
will play on euro - Essenia (EN PVP) server
Andrea
As far as I can see people that will play on head start are: h3k1ru, Mafiamaster, Kite, Danzai, Lunatic Neko, osuplayer111, galvenize, Gabi, foulcoon, kriers.

If I'm missing someone please let me know =P

kriers
we should all form an osu! guild! Big Big Yeah! \o/
Andrea

kriers wrote:

That's what I thought, it would be awesome in my opinion :3
kriers

osuplayer111 wrote:

kriers wrote:

That's what I thought, it would be awesome in my opinion :3
What say you we all play on euro - Essenia (EN PVP) server? \:D/
Andrea
Yeah, that's the problem... We don't know exactly where every of us will play xD
galvenize
IMOUTO POWA guild
kriers

galvenize wrote:

IMOUTO POWA guild
+1
Gabi
NA and EU have 2 different clients IIRC so EU/NA can't play with each other.
Noobita
why is this game monthly ;_;
flow
Definitely an enticing MMO, played the OB till lv. 21. Fairly easy up until 20, when instancing and quests become increasingly harder just from the little time and from what lvl 32's have been saying. Combat system is quite enjoyable, oh and the most important thing:
Elins/LOLIS
YodaSnipe
This game is fking epic. I'm on NA Tera on Blightwood and got a warrior to level 32 during preorder beta. I'm SO stoked for this game's live release. It's nice to have a headstart before everyone :D
Sushi
Okay, I usually hate MMOs. But I tried the OBT... and like it pretty much...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I might buy it
galvenize

Sushi wrote:

Okay, I usually hate MMOs. But I tried the OBT... and like it pretty much...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I might buy it
Join the party
Sushi

Goodbye Life

Note : On head start, I'll probably be playing with some other friends, I'll let you know.
Kanade_old
I'm gonna miss half of the headstart..

Oh well atleast I took the entire week off from work and the only have to go Thursday from 12:00 till 20:00 CEST-

"The launch for all players will happen on the 3rd of May at 12:00 CEST. At this time the level cap of 38 will be removed and pre-order and normal players, who have redeemed a valid key, will have access to all available servers."

My lucky fucking life story right there.
galvenize
I've got the headstart available too but I'm probably going to start on launch day like most of the people.
Kanade_old
Why would you do that. D:
galvenize
Got stuff to do. I just happen to be free the 3rd so the 3rd it will be.
Kanade_old
Handling it better than me then. I seriously want to punch my own face in, missing the first 2 hours of the headstart and the first 8 hours of the launch.

Wannabe hardcore raider instinct kicking in after a long time.
YodaSnipe
Who's gonna be on NA server? Whoever you are join blightwood!
Sushi
I'll probably be on essenia (or whatever it's called).
YodaSnipe
Q: In ten seconds tell me, what are chronoscrolls?

A: Chronoscrolls are an in-game item we're using to fight gold farming, game account theft, phishing, chat spam, and other criminal behaviors in order to create a better gameplay environment for TERA. Players can trade their excess gold for chronoscrolls and redeem those chronoscrolls to play TERA for free. Other players can buy chronoscrolls and sell them in the game as a way to earn more gold. Both groups of players get what they want, without having to interact with cyber-criminals. By creating a legal market where players trade game gold for game time, we can reduce demand for the illegal trading of game gold for real money, and thereby reduce criminal enterprises. That might be more like a twenty second answer, but I think it hits the key points. Of course, you probably have a lot more questions now!

Greatest Invention of all time.
Sushi
Yeah, there was something like this in Eve online as well (Plex). Works great in general. I hope the price won't be something huuuuuuuuuuuuuge...

40mins left before PCC :p I suggest once we created our char, we could post his name here ;)
Topic Starter
Drakari_old
They actually added the chronoscrolls? Sweet, I was hoping those would make it in. Doubt I would actually manage to earn my way through with just in-game currency (though we'll see about prices) but it means I get to save some $$ on occasion and don't have to listen to goldseller spam.
YodaSnipe
DRAKARI!!!!! are you going to join me on blightwood?! we can be gods together!
foulcoon
pretty sure i'll be playing on valley of titans, i dont have much choice as all my friends are already there.
YodaSnipe
T_T
Soulclenz
Not only is Yoda forcing me to play on his server, he is forcing me to play as a Lancer. This Yoda guy.
YodaSnipe
You know it!
show more