Michiiii-

MoeMoeOrRiot wrote:

When you play tera the first race you pick is Ellin <3
did it:3
Just because loli
Laharl
no love for elins

Castanic +1

Btw T15's out but who cares (about 2 weeks toolate)
DeletedUser_4041880
Necroing this because of the new patch for NA yesterday. Skycastles are amazing holy shit

Gumpy
EU version feels so dead compared to the US version
neurosis
DeletedUser_4041880
Some servers on NA are dead (VoT, AV, and LoT I think). TR and MT are still pretty active and so is CH, though no one pays attention to the RP server.
Andrea
Sorry for the necro x_x

Is there someone who still plays this besides me? It's been 4 years now since the game launched!
Aomi
I play on the EU server, though I'm pr sad because my old characters got deleted and I had stuff like outfits on some of them so ;~;
Got back into it after an almost year long hiatus and I see all these changes; was pretty shocked tbh x - x
Zafufu
I would still be playing it, but waiting until my next pc to handle it better. The gameplay had me too hooked when I was trying it. @_@
Renevant
I play super actively on NA. Currently racing to get the Forsaken title before the new patch comes out. Also saving up so I can put my ninja in full starfall once it comes out.
Pawsu
I play on NA! Currently trying out Archer among others.
Renevant

Pawsu wrote:

Server?
Im on MT myself
Pawsu

Renevant wrote:

Pawsu wrote:

Server?
Im on MT myself
Ahhh i'm on CH atm -- This was the server i was recommended when I had started playing so i've just stuck with it D:
I'm going to probably play on more servers though!

In other news, I made my reaper <3 It's so fun ;_;
BrokenArrow
this game sucks
EneT

Renevant wrote:

Pawsu wrote:

Server?
Im on MT myself
I'm surprised you still play this game Ren, you play it like everyday too. I accidentally un-installed my game off of steam a couple of months ago and since the UK doesn't have Tera on steam anymore, I haven't bothered to re-download it. There goes the £100+ I spent playing it. :/

But yeah, Pawsu, if you want to have a better experience playing the game then you should switch to the MT server. It's the community that makes playing MMOs fun so the bigger the server, the better; gives the game more longevity before you start getting tired of it and MT is the biggest server on Tera. The only time a big server is a problem is if it's so packed that you'd have to queue to log in but I've personally never faced any problems with that on MT when I used to play, no idea what it's like now though.

BrokenArrow wrote:

this game sucks
If you think the game sucks then don't post here. It's un-needed and you're just drawing unnecessary negativity and attention towards yourself.
Pawsu
I'm mad that I've invested all my time in CH ;_; My reaper is at 61 atm D:

Thanks for the advice though. I'll definitely try to switch over when the time comes!
You should def install again though. It's really fun once you get into level 50+
Dainesl
I've played it for a little bit but my god it's annoying when you're in mid-game(?) dungeons (like golden labyrinth, which is...48?) and you have a crappy laptop which means you can't really do your healing thing when you have to and then someone dies, and you're like "well that's embarrassing". Good thing I'm getting a new one somewhat soon, eh? (only a Lv 51 priest here and I DL'd from the site itself sooo yea)
Renevant

EneT wrote:

I'm surprised you still play this game Ren, you play it like everyday too. I accidentally un-installed my game off of steam a couple of months ago and since the UK doesn't have Tera on steam anymore, I haven't bothered to re-download it. There goes the £100+ I spent playing it. :/
Oops, forgot to look here again

But yeah, I've slowly stopped playing it. I was in a nice guild and had a static going. I got the SSHM title about a week or two ago. I then moved onto DSU and some Pvp but CS is broken right now and fwc can get boring. Once next patch hits, I'll be playing more. If I remember to, I still hop on to get the login bonus and maybe an SSHM if my mystic wants to.

If anyone on MT wants to run something, hit me up. I have clears in all the dungeons and don't mind doing a learning or fun run.
Laharl

BrokenArrow wrote:

this game sucks
FFFFFF, come back, dear "Rapist".

Let's unite on Yurian.