forum

Osu mania games

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SilentWuffer
Are there any osu-type games out there? Preferably osu mania-type games.
DaddyCoolVipper
Stepmania
Chez
Stepmania and Etterna, LR2, O2Jam, Kshoot mania, FFR (budget stepmania).
Acurox
iidx (sim would be lunatic rave 2), pop'n music, KSM, SDVX, practically any bemani game for that matter
ABD007
SDO-X :)
Kirika
Ironically, I am pretty sure Roblox has a pretty recent game called Robeats, which is a mania game. I don't personally play Roblox, but I have heard it's good.
shorts
SDVX,robeats,Stepmania,Beatmania IIDX,DDR, PIU, pop'n music
johnmedina999
Just Google "VSRG", you'll get a few.
Lord Sithis
Can't get any better than IIDX/BMS
CurliFryNo5
I found a free to play online rhythm game called Bemuse that has a similar game play to osu!mania, I used to play it before I joined osu!.
Here's a link to it if you guys want to check it out.
https://bemuse.ninja/
saben
robeats slaps my dude
furry hater

SXBEN wrote:

robeats slaps my dude

yes
kxium_old
02Jam, Stepmania, and if you like to go on arcades play sound voltex
syfari
Roblox has a game called Robeats
Bananaland

Chez wrote:

FFR (budget stepmania).

but isn't stepmania free?
just like ffr?
epic man 2
Why yes, RoBeats is like Osu!Mania on Roblox except....

The community is about harassment and toxicity, they actually attack you when you use Gear in a round, just like how I just end up using 720 Gear Power just to see salty crybabies... Thankfully, majority of the people I play with when my gear is on are actually chill, they don't screech "I HIT MORE NOTES THAN YOU" when the match ends.

I also heard that Spotco (The creator of RoBeats) said that there won't be a remap or replacement of a song in-game ever again, unless if J'en Ai Marre! (Alize) has a good remix outside of RoBeats that he would find, he's also interested in a Flash Drive (Wave Racer) remix despite none of the remixes that are already online are actually good. Some maps in RoBeats in my opinion actually might need a rework, some maps are either undermapped, offsync, have weird patterns (RoBeats has a different Ranking criteria compared to Osu!'s, which is what people often complain about.. If a map gets ranked then they're basically in-game as a new song), yeah. Examples of songs I would like to see remapped include Crank Dat Soulja Boy, U Got That (Camellia's Neurofunk Remix) and even old songs (From 2017 that are still in-game after the REMIXbeats update, which purged all the copyrighted songs from the game) like Shelter and Monday Night Monsters.

Either way, I'm not a fan of RoBeats but I don't hate it either. I play it since there's nothing interesting on Roblox nowadays, and that's basically it.
Flanster
thanks for the bump