forum

Playing with a mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
superrobot1
Hello everyone, I just want to know that for those who play with a mouse, do your wrist curve the mouse inwards when playing?
Very often I play half-way through the map and find that my mouse, that started parallel to my hand, is now almost perpendicular and this makes it very hard to hold the mouse (as you can imagine)

Do you guys experience this? And if you do, is there a proper way to play with a mouse?

I click with z and x, not the mouse keys. The mouse is solely for movement.
Sandy Hoey
That is called mouse drift and it is completely normal.
Realmas

Sandy Hoey wrote:

That is called mouse drift and it is completely normal.
You'll get used to it, just keep playing and try to not think too much about it.
DXPOHIHIHI
ye get a better grip on your mouse and adjust when there's a pause on a map
ManuelOsuPlayer
Clean the mousepad, and the mouse bottom using coca;cola. That will reduce the friction and the drift.
Wishes

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Clean the mousepad, and the mouse bottom using coca;cola. That will reduce the friction and the drift.
Coca-cola? Wtf?? Don't do this, you trying to wreck people's mice? lol
Anyways drift can't be reduced by a clean mouse or mousepad, it's irrelevant.
ManuelOsuPlayer

Wishes wrote:

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Coca-cola? Wtf?? Don't do this, you trying to wreck people's mice? lol
Anyways drift can't be reduced by a clean mouse or mousepad, it's irrelevant.
Water don't clean shit compared to coca-cola. I been playing for 2 years doing this every 24H. My mouse and mousepad still perfectly fine.
jungjushee
I play mouse only atm, as in, I use the mouse for movement and clicking. I have done this for almost my whole time playing (I have a tablet but I'm trying to perfect my mouse skills). Mine starts parallel but it does end at an angle. Not a perpendicular 90 degrees, but something around 45 or so. It's natural and I think once you're used to it, you'll be fine
ManuelOsuPlayer

chase55t wrote:

I play mouse only atm, as in, I use the mouse for movement and clicking. I have done this for almost my whole time playing (I have a tablet but I'm trying to perfect my mouse skills). Mine starts parallel but it does end at an angle. Not a perpendicular 90 degrees, but something around 45 or so. It's natural and I think once you're used to it, you'll be fine
lul, your mousepad or mouse material it's thrash if you get that drift.
Frikandel
My thumb is under the mouse
Flying Deer
Coca-cola is good for just about everything except drinking.