forum

Girls vs Boys

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_handholding
Why is it that in an online environment, some girls able to strive so much whilst not having an abundance of talent, or particularly adept at something. This doesn’t really happen for boys but it does for girls, I’m quite confused at the science because they are both human beings just different genders, aren’t we living in an age where genders are treated equally..?

Please discuss below
johnmedina999
There are more boys than girls on the internet, so people want to see girls do stuff because it's rarer. This is where the "gamer girl" stereotype comes from as well.

By "internet" I don't mean Snapchat btw
Meah
Tits
keremaru
this isn't meant as negatively, of course, but the reason why girls are able to strive more in an online environment is because people want those girls as their waifus, so they go into their stream and praise them with about $300 donations for no reason other than they look cute. of course, there is the small percentage of female gamers who are really good at the game they're playing, and they probably get sponsored and hosted and whatnot on twitch or youtube. that is, if youtube had a host feature. so, yeah. female gamers get more strive on the internet than boys because they are, metaphorically, as rare to normal people as it is to noobs on minecraft noobs finding a nine-vein of diamonds in a ravine on easy mode.
yuhaii
I think that boys would rather look at and pay attention to girls on the internet, mostly cause less rare, because most people on the internet are boys... anywho I have no idea.
usually, as kere said there are girls that go into stream and like to show off their big tits cuteness and guys like it.
the gamer girl thing..... idk :p maybe people watch them and donated to them because they are think it's a nice show to watch the girls?

i probaly can't say anything about this cuz i am girl myself, gg
xidorn
bob and vagene
_Meep_
oppai
abraker
I want to comment, but all that needed to be said was already said
B1rd
How do girls "strive"?
xLolicore-
penis Lol
DXPOHIHIHI
Unli orgasms!!!

im so jelos ;-;
E m i
wtt slutty pics for tatsumaki rep
DaddyCoolVipper

Kisses wrote:

This doesn’t really happen for boys but it does for girls

?

Having an entertaining personality is a part of "talent". Male and female streamers or content creators in general don't have to be good at the games that they play in order to be popular, for example. That said, there is an audience that wants to see extremely good play, so a certain amount of top streamers/video makers will be that kind of content- and since there's so many guys, those will mostly be guys.

Common sense, no?

Edit: Also there's a market for girls who are cutesy and/or wear skimpy clothes, whereas guys don't generally get that audience (since most Twitch viewers are straight/bi, young guys) so you'll see a bunch of those too. You can call that "not earning their views", but in the end, they're the ones doing it and succeeding out of all the people that try and fail, so yeah. They still have to be good at entertaining and maintaining their viewership, which is the kind of skill that you need to stream.
ColdTooth
I am not proud to be gay.