forum

My rank.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zeeno
I've been playing osu for 5 months. Here is a link to my profile.
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/11273927
I was wondering if I was good considering the rank i've achieved in 5 months.

Please tell me if i'm good or not
- Zuramaru -
you're as good as you think you are.
-Makishima S-
Don't even look at rank, you will lose it heavily in ~2 weeks due having HD scores. Welcome in reality.

At your stage, I would really recommend playing mainly for improvement, not for rank and pp, it will come naturally.
Play nomod since it will be best possible way to rank up till you hit like.... 4-digit rank where you will can HD stream heavy maps for pp (because aim maps will be worth same as nomod....)
DXPOHIHIHI
Pretty bad if you want to get better rank then farm pp
DeletedUser_6869432
Why do you care what other people think? It's just a game, doesn't matter if your good or bad. Play for fun.
LostLunar
u barely play like me tbh
90 hours in 5 months is nothing
buny
you suck
Frikandel
You are a god
Topic Starter
Zeeno

[Taiga] wrote:

Don't even look at rank, you will lose it heavily in ~2 weeks due having HD scores. Welcome in reality.

At your stage, I would really recommend playing mainly for improvement, not for rank and pp, it will come naturally.
Play nomod since it will be best possible way to rank up till you hit like.... 4-digit rank where you will can HD stream heavy maps for pp (because aim maps will be worth same as nomod....)
Alright, thank you for the reply and good advice :)
Akanagi

[Taiga] wrote:

Loses like 20-30 pp. Truly "massive" loss. Justified nerf anyway.

@OP
You're doing fine. Actually better than most people considering you're not spamming 6*-7* maps like a lot of 6-7digits do.
Nattsun
You shouldn't define your worth by what others say. If you are feeling like you are good you probably are, if not, no big deal.
Topic Starter
Zeeno

Rayne wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

Thanks for the feedback! :P

@OP
You're doing fine. Actually better than most people considering you're not spamming 6*-7* maps like a lot of 6-7digits do.
Eurocat
youre definitely the next cookiezi keep it up havent seen someone get some much pp in such a short time this is truly advanced performance and anyone who fails to recognize this is blind and stupid i say this young man is osu's future star and he will excel with little difficulty
-Makishima S-

Rayne wrote:

@OP
Justified is very subjective since nerf was made with mind of top players, not general.
Justified change / rebalance / nerf comes from global data, not only top50-top100 like it was done here.

For him, it will be lose, in ranks too, where at his level, HD isn't abuse at all. Truly justified.

I agree tho, OP is doing good and not spamming 6-7* maps like many of his "rank friends". Defo material for a good player later on if he doesn't give up.
ManuelOsuPlayer
PP will sadly destroy his unique skills like it do with 99% of player base.
In 3 years playing multi i find less than 10 player what had EZ mod on. And less than 5 players what had FL.
In my first year playing there where a lot of players playing EZ, Fl, and cool map picks. Variety...
Almost every room right now pick camellia and anime jump maps. Didn't see a stream practice map picked in a year, and really few few guys what picked a less than AR8'5 maps. Like wtf man. You enjoy circles or numbers on profiles? Music and art, or repeat same 4 patterns 100 times in a row. I don't understand what people have in their minds :roll:
Deva
I can't get over the fact that nowadays FCing 4* maps gets you only to 200k

what an oldfag I am
Topic Starter
Zeeno

Eurocat wrote:

youre definitely the next cookiezi keep it up havent seen someone get some much pp in such a short time this is truly advanced performance and anyone who fails to recognize this is blind and stupid i say this young man is osu's future star and he will excel with little difficulty

Thanks man.
Nehza
Pretty good, I started in July of last year and now I'm 12k (only because I HDDT farm), you'll probably be here in another couple months, though I don't recommend you cross over to the dark side like I did and farm HDDT.
catgirl enjoyer
kinda noob
DM FOR MUTUAL
next mrekk fr fr
his everything
Your rank.
bathbombman
its alright
kaedori

FerbyEats wrote:

kinda noob
new forum user try not to necro 5 year old threads challenge
his everything
It's the most useless necro of all time
Aizuuya

FerbyEats wrote:

kinda noob
So true. Zeeno is the worst osu player to ever come out of the state of Kentucky.
MrSparklepants

Do they know?

(I LOVE ZEENO)
show more