forum

help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
edgykatsu
i accidentally paid for a computer in an internet cafe. turns out they have windows exp computers only. I paid a 2 hour fee btw. since i wasted my money and my time. what am i supposed to do when I can't click circles? (this is urgent)
Achromalia
I cant do much aside from advising you not to go to that internet cafe again.

I can suggest that if possible, make sure you'll be able to do something with those computers before you try them and pay for them. Ask about their services and figure out what the operator is, whether its a Windows XP or a Windows 7 for example, and what CPU load can it handle without overloading, before paying.

Just be more cautious from now on. Take it as an example to learn from.
Topic Starter
edgykatsu
uwa thank u for the info..

but how tf do i speed up time :thonk:
Achromalia
How to spend your time there while youre using what time you have left (im assuming youre still at the cafe)?

I'm not sure, it depends on what you want to do and what the computer can handle.

You could watch some Youtube stuff if you dont get to check YT often, unless you dont use it much anyways.

You could play a browser game or something.

Maybe send emails if you use one.

But it all depends on what your life is like, and what would be most important for you to do. If you know something you can do that'll be useful, take advantage of that and use the time you have. Need to work on an essay in a document? Work on it some more! Anything like that could work.
abraker
windows xp has pinball space cadet. Nothing but XP has that

cherish that moment since no other windows have that
Naimae
play maplestory
GSG95
browse 4chan
ColdTooth
You know what you can do?

Stop playing this game.