1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games
show more
posted
The Walking Dead Telltale. Waiting for the Finale Season to come out this August.
posted
Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts
posted
usually paladins, csgo or black desert
posted
its a bit older game but right now STALKER:SOC and Civ. 5
posted
um.......... i watch yt because gd is really boring.
posted
l4d2 I will never get bored of this game
posted
Touhou :D
posted
Used to play NFS:MW 2005 a few months ago, completed it.
I also play the higurashi daybreak on PPSSPP because I'm poor
Dwarf fortress is in there too
Once played Space Engine, waiting for trees to appear then I'll play it again

Very rarely play the 2 games Space M+A+X (HMMM) and inve$t on dos-box (yet again poor)
I just generally play games where you can do a lot of stuff.
posted
Apart from osu!, I'm also playing SoulWorker, Minecraft and Transformice (Usually out of boredom, I just find osu! much more fun, but this is highly subjective).
Used to play Geometry Dash a lot, but I stopped a while ago.
In general, if I have the free time, I'm sticking to osu!, except if there's someone from my irl friends who wants to play something else w/ me (saying 'if' because that's rare af, I think I'm starting to get ignored by them just because I don't want to play League again).

Although, if there are videos on YouTube that catch my eye, and I'm bored from osu!, I'd rather spend my time watching them instead of playing any of the listed games above.
posted
It really depends on what the mood is.

If I'm with friends I just kinda jump on what they're playing: LoL, PUBG, Raft, No Man's Sky, DS3.

If I'm by myself I play primarily single player games like: Ni no Kuni, Persona, Vampyr, Skyrim.
posted
No Warframe players here? Okay
posted
Splatoon 2, or Fire Emblem Fates birthright
posted
The only other thing I can think of that I can actually play on this toaster of a PC of mine is World of Warcraft. On the bright side, I level ezpz but never finish leveling, yeowch.
posted
GTA V, Fortnite: STW, PUBG. Some other games that i didnt list.
posted
Usually cuphead, Resident evil 4.

I like old school!
posted

szkiller wrote:

I play EnterTheGungeon if I'm not in the mood with osu
Warframe
posted
roblox some local online fps games or old platforms, rpg etc I Miss Microvolts, but i heard out there still exist :roll:
posted
Guns of Icarus Alliance, Iron Snout, SCP: Secret Laboratory, ESO, Dead Cells, arma 3

if it was only f2p i'd go SCP: Secret Laboratory, Iron Snout, Path of Exile
posted
some random mobile phone game that somehow ended up in my phone without me having an idea of when I downloaded it
posted
I play BanG Dream on my phone sometimes.
or
I just play Terraria, Warcraft 3 or GTA5 on my PC :P
show more