forum

Finding tablet insanely harder than mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lunchyyy
Same for anyone else? Most people I know who play this game use a tablet and swear by it that its so much better but I cant for the life of me get used to it.
Deva
How long have you been using a tablet? 10 minutes?
Some people take weeks to get used to it, but it's worth it.
D_Loomz
It depends on the person, i needed 3-4 days to completely get used to it and finally after that i don't overhovered like every ten minutes. Try to find the best area that suits you. and the most comfortable hand position.
pkhg
took me like 3 months to get used to it
just give it more time, u arent going to fc airman right after plugging in ur tablet
ManuelOsuPlayer
Play Time: 11 hours.
NixXSkate
You probably aren't holding it right for whatever area you're playing with, also you have to actually adjust to it too.
Topic Starter
Lunchyyy

Deva wrote:

How long have you been using a tablet? 10 minutes?
Some people take weeks to get used to it, but it's worth it.

Tablet been using for years but only just tried using it with Osu.
dung eater
Your grip/aiming technique is bad for the area you use would be my guess.
My Angel Jeremy

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Play Time: 11 hours.
NixXSkate

jaaakb wrote:

Your grip/aiming technique is bad for the area you use would be my guess.
What this guy said. Most tablet players don't use a grip like they would use to draw. They may lower the tablet area, or hold the pen higher up, or both.
Frikandel
Yes tablet is the hardest way to play the game. I tried it a couple of times and I noticed that mouse is easier.
Rynnavinx

Frikandel wrote:

Yes tablet is the hardest way to play the game. I tried it a couple of times and I noticed that mouse is easier.
i s
p r e f e r e n c e
m y
d u d e
Frikandel

Radiant Rayv wrote:

Frikandel wrote:

i s
p r e f e r e n c e
m y
d u d e
nop
Tad Fibonacci
You don't have to have a tablet to play Osu. Just use whatever feels better to you, there are a lot of good mouse players.
And it shouldn't take too long to get used to using tablet either, it took me only a day to get used to it.
Nattsun

Frikandel wrote:

You just gave up halfway in.
Rynnavinx

Nattsun wrote:

Frikandel wrote:

You just gave up halfway in.
a tenth of the way in