1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
  4. Forum Games
show more
posted
oh hi. . . *leaves*
posted

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Appoint you as my head maid and show you what my life is like and what I do. Then make you a woman.

I was referring to both of you, but aomi slightly more priority.
Make me a woman?
I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I kind of do at the same time. Hmm. > - >

OT: Maybe play chess ;p
posted
Sleep again.
posted

Aomi wrote:

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Appoint you as my head maid and show you what my life is like and what I do. Then make you a woman.

I was referring to both of you, but aomi slightly more priority.
Make me a woman?
I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I kind of do at the same time. Hmm. > - >
ya I get what you mean. lol I think u got it right ;p

OT: /me sup
posted
Maybe you shouldn't post if you're just going to say the same thing over and over again, no?

OT: Braid your hair ;p

ninja ; _ ;

Force him to teach me how to play league <:
posted

Aomi wrote:

OT: Maybe play chess ;p
except I kinda suck at chess ;p
OT- I should leave, I'll wait for her to kick me out the room though.
posted
dw I haven't played in like a year or so ;p

OT: Go outside and play a game
posted
Sigh. Bring you into a warm embrace to attempt to convey the feelings that are dying to be shared with you.
posted
Force you to do my hair. c:
I'll speak to you with my "sweet Irish accent".
posted

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Sigh. Bring you into a warm embrace to attempt to convey the feelings that are dying to be shared with you.
What a player.

OT: You don't have to, I'll choose to do it by myself <3
posted

Aomi wrote:

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Sigh. Bring you into a warm embrace to attempt to convey the feelings that are dying to be shared with you.
What a player.

OT: You don't have to, I'll choose to do it by myself <3
~

set it free gurlll
posted
I'll do your hair in return. c:
posted
Let's talk about your interests
posted
I'll hit you with a pillow.
posted

Aiona wrote:

I'll hit you with a pillow.
That's mean

I'll leave
posted
She wants to start a pillow fight!

OT: Invite Iona over and hit Rebmare with a pillow together >:3
posted
I can't hit a girl, if it's a pillow fight why not~

OT- Why am I your target?
posted
*wakes up*.. Sorry, i though you was a bolsters, i hugged you while i'm sleep..
posted
Kill you :)
posted
/explode
show more
Please sign in to reply.