thats sad. im typing this from an old ass computer
johnmedina999

edgykatsu wrote:

thats sad. im typing this from an old ass computer
I love old computers.
KatouMegumi
keremaru
dung eater
I enabled the genocide of thousands of mud noses of various color. Their world order turned upside down and what used to be a damp safe nock in their world was now exposed to the aviating, mostly white squadrons of death and gluttony. It is just work for me. I did try saving the unborn babies of a brown/gray couple, but they will probably be left for a cold death because the birdbrains put much emphasis on smell and didñ't seem to even notice the relocation of just 25 meters and continued to circle the previous, now completely eviscarated, location.

Writing english with finnish corrections on my phone is a pain.
VinZentVanDough

jaaakb wrote:

I enabled the genocide of thousands of mud noses of various color. Their world order turned upside down and what used to be a damp safe nock in their world was now exposed to the aviating, mostly white squadrons of death and gluttony. It is just work for me. I did try saving the unborn babies of a brown/gray couple, but they will probably be left for a cold death because the birdbrains put much emphasis on smell and didñ't seem to even notice the relocation of just 25 meters and continued to circle the previous, now completely eviscarated, location.

What
ColdTooth

ChaosZeroDelta wrote:

jaaakb wrote:

What
Even the crawling spiders had to open their mouth and say "Dude, what the hell is this"
Serraionga
iPosted
Topic Starter
abraker

ColdTooth wrote:

ChaosZeroDelta wrote:

jaaakb wrote:

What

Even the crawling spiders had to open their mouth and say "Dude, what the hell is this"
Destroyed/moved some kind of bird habitat, leading to their death. It's interestingly written.
johnmedina999

Serraionga wrote:

iPosted
Sent from my iPhone.
joltypanda

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

iPosted

Sent from my iPhone.

Sent from my iPad.
keremaru

jaesenrosch wrote: