forum

Makou - Voyage

posted
Total Posts
show more
James2250
Quickly double checked everything, looks better with the new combo color and creator fields all fixed.
The extra slider speeds shouldn't mess anyone up. No other issues so

Ranked~
Akemi_Homura
gratz~! :3
SnoOvO
cong~
LOVE this song very much! :3
Topic Starter
NoHitter
AIR315
Congratz~
HeatKai
congrats nohitter :)
spboxer3
oh~ya congratz!!
Yasora
gratz~
Dino99
Gratz!!~
EpicFailure
DJMAX! :D
Congrats on getting it ranked, Hitter. :3
Charles445
Polarity issues strike again :cry:
Also on Hard, 01:33:172 (1,2,3) - is pretty much unreadable on the first try.
mochi

Charles445 wrote:

That's your only complaint for the hard difficulty?
Charles445

mochi wrote:

Charles445 wrote:

That's your only complaint for the hard difficulty?
No, it's just me explaining why the map is rated so low.
yeahyeahyeahhh

EpicFailure wrote:

DJMAX! :D
Congrats on getting it ranked, Hitter. :3
I read this as Hitler :\
AngelHoney
this is MAT's map ?! haha
DJPop
FC hard on first try.
Nothing's wrong in this mapset :/
Shiirn
It doesn't need to make your muscles cramp to be good, or be so hard it's impossible to distinguish from retarded or skilled (like your maps, aho).

Grats, nohitter.
Mercurial
Yey
mochi

DJPop wrote:

FC hard on first try.
Get ~97% accuracy and we'll talk. Since it's just an easy mapset and there's nothing wrong with it, this should be a breeze for you right?
yeahyeahyeahhh
In all honesty, the polarity in this map makes it very awkward and uncomfortable to play. There is a little part during the kiai with plays well, but for the rest...
FireballFlame

mochi wrote:

DJPop wrote:

FC hard on first try.
Get ~97% accuracy and we'll talk. Since it's just an easy mapset and there's nothing wrong with it, this should be a breeze for you right?
I share his opinion, and you can find my result on the score page.

But seriously: it does take several tries to get used to, but it's not that bad. Fairly hard to understand, yeah, but giving it a "1" is way undue in my opinion. After all, I've seen maps that are a lot worse in this regard, and yet have a high rating (looking at you, Shoreline).
Charles445

FireballFlame wrote:

But seriously: it does take several tries to get used to, but it's not that bad. Fairly hard to understand, yeah, but giving it a "1" is way undue in my opinion. After all, I've seen maps that are a lot worse in this regard, and yet have a high rating (looking at you, Shoreline).
"But seriously: it does take several tries to get used to" - - - - basically explains why the map has a low rating.
Players nowadays are very impatient and demand readability in the maps they play. One wrong step and the map can jump from what would have been a 9.3 to a 9.1 .
In this map's case, it has numerous instances where the beat is hard to understand, so the rating just kept going down and down and down.

Also, Shoreline was made in a time where this sort of thing was very common. It's one of the differences between 2009 and 2012. This map would have been received relatively well in 2009.

Please keep in mind that Shoreline hasn't aged well. The rating is 8.9 right now, and it will probably go down slowly over time.
HeatKai
-_-
mmnah
Map have it's own rhytm, not following the song's rhytm.
Hayden_old
take me now to a land far and far awayyyy :) :D