forum

Signature Images?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Maligant
OK so i didn't think i should put this in help, because its not really an issue.i have seen these across all the forums and they all look similar. does anyone know what they are/where i can find one? i know there are various generators for avatars and banners but i couldn't find one for this type of thing.

abraker
Well you came to the wrong place. Let help you out anyway because you seem very lost.

*takes out map*

Right, come here. So see this dog pile of crap? That's where we are. From here you need to make your way due east toward the mapsmiths. You will people known as modders and BN. If you see them arguing over something, DO NOT make eye contact for you will be lost in the eternal sea of subjectivity.

If you make it that far, you will need to go though the meadow of hopes. Whatever you do, don't get yourself lost in the meadows. Countless of people have stumbled across that land praying for things like touhosu or groups, yet their prayers have not been answered to this day. Their souls get lost as they bump those dreams for what seems to be an eternity.

Next you you go west from there. You will meat a weird group of people in the land of the Alchemistical Coders. I'd say this is a good place to rest before you continue the rest of your adventure. They have some cool wares and potions, such pp+, osu!skills, and osuplus. But I warn, do not dread near the higher ranks, for you will get loss in the endless oceans of debates. Reports say we lost many people to the whirlpool of metadata to which it has destroyed many ships that have set sail across those high seas.

After a good night's rest, you will make your way down south. At some point, you can look toward your east and see our petty land of OT in the distance, the smog of foul brown air surrounding it. Ahead of you you will see the land of smiles and rainbows. This is your final destination. It's a vast land of creativity, people known as artists make avatars, banners, skins and many other things.
yuhaii
abraker lmao

there is a thread named marry an anime character mk ii that you can request but you need to have 50 post count and its ded :^>

i think there's a website but i cant find it :^)
Ender Lain
t/417408

rite hir

also u can make it by urself

http://soaprman.net/r/marriage/

lock dis pls
ColdTooth
abraker if you could just not act like a coldtooth that'd be great
_SkyFall

abraker wrote:

Fixed that for you
abraker