stfu
Topic Starter
Jenny
Leave my streamjumps and timing alone, I've put thought into it °A°
Aqo

Jenny wrote:

Leave my streamjumps and timing alone, I've put thought into it °A°

Aqo wrote:

If there is anything you choose not to apply please explain why.
I've also put some thought into my mod and I will appreciate if you took a little time to explain, per suggestion, why you believe I am wrong, and give me your thought on the matter so that I will be able to understand and play your map better. Right now I find a lot of it hard to understand and to play even after viewing it in Edit, and some parts feel like they force me to ignore the song and sightread the objects if I want to get accuracy on them, or plain "cheat" by hitting notes earlier than I'm supposed to, to be able to jump into the next note in time (which means this map is not SSable unless played like 354bpm).
galvenize
Applied stuff

http://puu.sh/1Lo6U
ztrot
Talked about the map set in pm it is fine for the most part but it has over 3 insane's at the moment and last time I checked that should be avoided so when the mapper is ready to make a cut on one of the said diffs I have suggested cutting the OE but the final call is his to make. I can come back and check it out again.
Topic Starter
Jenny
Old Extra removed (don't worry, it's save - same goes for the old .mp3), .mp3 cut, faded and so on, offsets adjusted etc. etc.
  • Old Extra and W1 will return, be sure folks!
Topic Starter
Jenny
ztrot o3o
ztrot
[Overall]
The combo colors on this thing are really annoying they blend too well consider changing them.

[Intermediate]
01:40:057 (1) - Unsnapped slider
01:57:684 (1) - Unsnapped slider
01:57:684 (1) - Unsnapped slider
02:00:395 (2) - Unsnapped slider

[gAlv]
02:49:548 (2) - Unsnapped slider

[Hyper]
Spinner new combo bug thingy I usually don't notice these but might as will fix it

other than that looks good, mind you the unsnapped sliders might just be AImod tripping balls but it won't hurt to fix it or resnap to be safe.
Topic Starter
Jenny
fixed all the stuff and darkened/thickened combo colors
ztrot
trot was here
Michi
rank pls
Zare

Michi wrote:

rank pls
Topic Starter
Jenny
post 88 was a german

>signs
Charles445
Extra would be great if it didn't have circle stream jumps
It's barely playable with them in it. It creates a jerky movement that doesn't fit the rest of the difficulty.

Wait, I think I said that already
JAKACHAN
Circle stream jumps are unplayable.

Hate to say it I usually enjoy your maps, but those circle stream jumps just totally ruin the flow and make the map unplayable.
Love
Auto doesn't 100% the Extra.

Not to mention the 1/4 jumps are impossible to hit.
rrtyui
:o
MMzz

Love wrote:

Auto doesn't 100% the Extra.

Not to mention the 1/4 jumps are impossible to hit.
Very true.

01:03:785 (1) - Auto 100's at the end because of the distance. You should stack it on top of 01:05:141 (1) - or a little more to the left if you want, as long as auto doesn't 100. Also you need extend it one more tick on 1/8th so it's accurate to the music.
Topic Starter
Jenny
Fixed the slider, though I liked how a player could possibly gain more accuracy than auto on a map.
Michi
pussies
show more