forum

Mouse is no longer comfortable to use

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Brainage
I'm switching to tablet to play osu! soon, mainly for this reason, but that doesn't help me in other games that require you to use mouse. If i try to play anywhere but the far right of my mousepad, my hand feels really uncomfortable and i sometimes automatically pick up my mouse and slowly edge to the far right. This often more than not causes me to hit the side of my PC or fall off the mousepad :( I have a Logitech G502, so I can experiment with weights to see if it fixes my problem, but besides that, how do i find a more comfortable way to use my mouse? Also, this isn't really a recent thing, it's been going on for a month or so now, it's just become more of a problem recently. Thanks in advance
ManuelOsuPlayer

Brainage wrote:

I'm switching to tablet to play osu! soon, mainly for this reason, but that doesn't help me in other games that require you to use mouse. If i try to play anywhere but the far right of my mousepad, my hand feels really uncomfortable and i sometimes automatically pick up my mouse and slowly edge to the far right. This often more than not causes me to hit the side of my PC or fall off the mousepad :( I have a Logitech G502, so I can experiment with weights to see if it fixes my problem, but besides that, how do i find a more comfortable way to use my mouse? Also, this isn't really a recent thing, it's been going on for a month or so now, it's just become more of a problem recently. Thanks in advance
Play 1-2* nomod maps for a couple hours focusing on do the patterns the best what you can.
Waffletrix
Maybe your sensitivity is off?Too fast or too slow or adjust it (i play with raw input on)
Is your hand Relaxed? If not
Try changing the grip i guess
Fxjlk
You get discomfort if your hand is still recovering, rest it and play later or play through the discomfort.
Wishes
Maybe your mouse is just too close to your keyboard? It is more comfortable to have your arm sort of at a slant with respect to your body when using the mouse, I think it's normal. I find that I normally have my mouse slanted in the same direction as my arm (about 10 degrees slant). It's not something I do consciously, just happens. Maybe change your desk setup so it's more comfortable, you don't need to have your arm super straight or anything like that.