forum

Can't pass anything

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NeKroMan4ik
Last 2-3 days I can't pass even easy 4*. Everything moves faster, I can't react. I had smthn like that when I was moving from 3* to 4* or to new diff, but I have been playing 4* for 3 months and I shouldn't have problems with perceptions on it. I can't react when new circles appear and I miss. My tapping speed suddenly became slow and I can't tap 160 bpm streams. It has happened in the next day after I fc'd some 4.7*, might be it's connected somehow with my problem.
- e - v - b-
p l a y m o r e
l
a
y
m
o
r
e
Serenity Story
Try play 180-220 BPM and Play More
Brainage
Um if you can pass 1 star maps thats something meaning your statement 'Can't pass anything" is false lol.

If your tapping speed has slowed dramatically, you may have a repetitive strain injury, but I can't imagine that being possible, since you only have 150hrs
ManuelOsuPlayer
That's normal when you retry a lot at X maps. Go to 5* order by duration, pick the longest maps you have, put Nofail and play them only once from start to end, without stop playing or pause. Focus on acc and do the patterns the best what you can so you don't get bored.
If you retry a lot or replay same maps over and over, try compensate it by playing long and hard maps or joining at 5* multiplayer room.

Also you don't really lose your skills, so don't be worried, it's just mindbloq due to force yourself retrying a map when you really don't want too.
Don't be stressed due to your poor performance at easy patterns, it will improve really fast.
AlbertoSan
B
a
d

L
u
c
k

I hate yuzuki :)
Waffletrix
Consistency and Playing more than a hour is the key to pass it if you did is just try then you have to try harder in order to pass that map don’t get demotivated if you can’t pass 4* + diffs yet but maybe today or tommorow you can do it. You just have to be consistent no osu player has passed a 4* , 5* , 6* and etc. Without even practicing best of luck man :)
Semaphia
Maybe try playing entirely different maps. I don't know if you play a lot of slider heavy maps, but it could be a good change to keep things fresh. This map, despite being only 4.09*, kicks my ass... So not used to playing anything like it - Which is what makes it fun! https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/753365#osu/1589579
Topic Starter
NeKroMan4ik

AlbertoSan wrote:

B
a
d

L
u
c
k

I hate yuzuki :)
Wizard stop doing this pls
Topic Starter
NeKroMan4ik
Would changing osu! settings help?
Deva
Been playing 7* for years now and I still can't pass them consistently ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Space MAX
Skida skido try easier mapsu