forum

i got stucked

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dragonlikes
when i started playing i had some difficulties with over 2.5+ songs but now, after a while of play i feel totally stucked at 3 star and i cant do 4 stars at all, i feel like i can read them but my tapping hand
cant follow up so, what can i do to improve with tapping hand? or it will get better with experience?
- e - v - b-
p l a y m o r e
D_Loomz
Serenity Story

Dragonlikes wrote:

when i started playing i had some difficulties with over 2.5+ songs but now, after a while of play i feel totally stucked at 3 star and i cant do 4 stars at all, i feel like i can read them but my tapping hand

cant follow up so, what can i do to improve with tapping hand? or it will get better with experience?
Try Hard and Play More
Waffletrix
All i can say to try be relaxed , be consistent , and
P l a y M o r e.

You should go and try and fc some 3* stars until you got the hang off it or 4* with no fail on or try playing with maps or last not that i would recommend because it will cause a great strain on the arm :v spamming the map using trial and error thats what i usually do because I’m a scrub lol
Deva
Pray Mole
Space MAX
Play some easy boys
Then you will become better
1-3 star maps get you pp and Skills
:D
Topic Starter
Dragonlikes
the problem is that basically i can follow 4 stars map easy i've even cleared one a while ago, im getting around 20 pp for song and for now the highest gave me 39, but i cannot tap and when i do i get a lot of 100 and 50, when there are a lot of circles in rapid sucession i cant press em cuz i tend to press only "x" and if i try to press "z" instead of improve the situation is fairly worst cuz i lose speed so i end being tyred faster and without getting any circle, pheraps i was wondering if there is something im doing wrong for pressing or if there are some particular methods of tapping, one thing is crystal clear, ill play more for sure :)
dung eater
Learn to use the other button in slower bpm. Tap manually, think what finger you use. If you never did it before you can't just automatically do it.