Backfire
Tone?
Tone was very lighthearted.
He called Scott Pilgrim a cool guy.

I seriously don't think Michael Cera would be scum, ever ever. ;~;
Chris_old
I am scumhunting
bmin11
We can still lynch Chris, but why throwing away the chance for informative roles to confirm or whatever stuff we can do for the night? I would be pretty darn sad if there aren't any tbh >_>
Chris_old
no you can't lynch me
Sync
yes we can
Chris_old
vote sync he's mafia I already said why
Sync
no vote chris because he's too lazy to bring up his invalid points
Chris_old
ok brb I'll make a post and show why you need to get lynched since you asked so nicely
Sync
ok i will be waiting
Salvage
i don't like chris gameplay so far and it sceams mafia loudly, risking a possible doctor it's not an option still cause we can hopefully confirm him d2

i don't think Sync it's a good lynch neither cause all the arguments chris said and will post now which i already know probabbly are not enough specially for the fact that i don't like that chris 'scumhunting' style and i don't feel it's effective (and from my point of view Sync it's not exactly scummy).

so that's why i think NH or LunaticMara lych it's the best one right now.

aaaaaaaaand also i think Wojjan it's mafia but it's kind of a recopilation of every info right now, since i'm not sure about that either i do prefeer the other lynches above this but idk.
Chris_old

Sync wrote:

i say we either vote chris or salvage
Trying to suggest lynching one of two strong players for arguing instead of any actual scummy reason.

Sync wrote:

I wouldn't fucking doubt that you are a doctor and you're just fucking around

I don't believe you though
Doesn't doubt I'm a doctor, yet says he doesn't believe me in the same post?

Sync wrote:

also, what kind of fucking doctor outs themselves day fucking one. he should just vote himself because obviously he wants mafia to kill him. "possible doctor" is bullshit too. anybody can claim doctor
After he gets called on his terrible attempt at trying to get me/Salvage lynched, he claims it's a joke.

Sync wrote:

why are you such blatant scum buddies with Chris, bmin?
Straight after that, he says that bmin must be scum buddies with me. (implying it wasn't a joke)

Sync wrote:

wojjan do you have a role that confirms that chris is a doc

if not then how could you say "you're a doc so I won't lynch you"
A bad attempt at trying to get Wojjan to claim they knew my role, obviously outing an informative role.

Sync wrote:

fucking bullshit, anybody can say that they are doctor
Still pressuring for my lynch even though there has been no counter claim and I am an important role.

Sync wrote:

what happens when it's D2 and Chris hasn't been lynched? are we going to lynch him? what happens?
Trying to get information on if it's worth killing me tonight or not, if it's possible I could get lynched just for not dying.

More..

Sync wrote:

if he doesn't end up dead tomorrow then he is mafia and you guys made a mistake

Sync wrote:

you're acting so different than usual
Claiming bmin acting different compared to usual is subject for a vote, when Sync has been acting completely different the entire game.

Sync wrote:

I raged hard in restaurant mafia and in robot mafia
Claiming that him getting mad in games proves he's town, then quickly tries to retract it like it doesn't matter.

Sync wrote:

pushing a lynch so hard that people will think it's unusual
This is why he didn't continue to pressure me after I unvoted him.

He then proceeds to claim it's a joke, again. Then he backtracks..

Sync wrote:

no no no I'm saying that your doctor claim is bullshit

but me saying that you're just trying to mindfuck everybody was supposed to be a joke

Sync wrote:

the fact that people aren't even attempting to distinguish jokes from what I'm actually trying to say means that they are trying pretty hard to scum hunt
According to Sync, trying to scum hunt effectively is bad. Sync continues to fall back on the "joke" excuse.

Sync wrote:

hi i'm still up for lynching chris

I unvoted because people are giving me shit and calling me stupid
Still pushing for my lynch, claims to have unvoted from pressure against him for voting me. If he truly believed what he was saying he would stick with it, but considering he already knows who the mafia are he has no reason to risk himself.

Sync wrote:

don't believe it. really, it just sounds like you're trying to account for the mistake you made
Claims bmin is just trying to make an excuse for a mistake, when he has fallen back on "it's a joke" three times already.

and once again

Sync wrote:

emphasis on chris

Backfire is just being lazy. I don't believe his claim and I'm up for lynching him

EDIT: that is, if you guys still don't want to lynch chris
Pressuring for my/another bandwagoned votes lynch, letting town decide between an easy lynch or a doctor.

Now it should be a lot more obvious why you should vote for Sync.

vote Sync
Chris_old
also salvage you just don't like my style because I get you lynched with it
Salvage
without any valid argumentation, and you're doing it again here

you got me lynched cause stupidity on town side and you know it, i'm part of town side now and i don't agree with the playstyle.
pieguyn
Yeah, I think Sync is acting odd :? I'm not quite sure why though.

Chris and Salvage are arguing again of course. I'm not sure what to say about that...
Chris_old
I wouldn't agree with anything that can be used against me either
Chris_old
aw sync left

mafia
Salvage
?

do you want to lynch sync or me? cause you're not using it against me neither and i'm not agreeing with it

your scumhunting skill it's only based on ur ego and wanting everyone else to believe it as true without knowing your alignment, those quotes are simply him arguing with you about how bad your scumhunting skill is .. those 'joke' things are pretty bad tho but it's been used before and not nessesary as a scum tell.
Chris_old
I already know you're town so there is no point in getting you lynched
Salvage
i'm going to sleep now and i'll try to analyze those quotes again tommorrow cause i'm tired as fuck anyways cya
Sync

Chris wrote:

Sync wrote:

i say we either vote chris or salvage
Trying to suggest lynching one of two strong players for arguing instead of any actual scummy reason.
sorry you guys were doing the regular stupid bickering thing

Sync wrote:

I wouldn't fucking doubt that you are a doctor and you're just fucking around

I don't believe you though
Doesn't doubt I'm a doctor, yet says he doesn't believe me in the same post?
yes

Sync wrote:

also, what kind of fucking doctor outs themselves day fucking one. he should just vote himself because obviously he wants mafia to kill him. "possible doctor" is bullshit too. anybody can claim doctor
After he gets called on his terrible attempt at trying to get me/Salvage lynched, he claims it's a joke.
i didn't claim it as a joke? what the fuck?

Sync wrote:

why are you such blatant scum buddies with Chris, bmin?
Straight after that, he says that bmin must be scum buddies with me. (implying it wasn't a joke)
it wasn't a joke

Sync wrote:

wojjan do you have a role that confirms that chris is a doc

if not then how could you say "you're a doc so I won't lynch you"
A bad attempt at trying to get Wojjan to claim they knew my role, obviously outing an informative role.
wasn't trying to get wojjan toi claim anything, as said in a later post. I was just saying that wojjan had no way to confirm that you were a doctor.

Sync wrote:

fucking bullshit, anybody can say that they are doctor
Still pressuring for my lynch even though there has been no counter claim and I am an important role.
Still believe that your claim is bullshit

Sync wrote:

what happens when it's D2 and Chris hasn't been lynched? are we going to lynch him? what happens?
Trying to get information on if it's worth killing me tonight or not, if it's possible I could get lynched just for not dying.
horrible reasoning, I was reminding town of the possibility that you would not get killed tonight which would be totally illogical
More..

Sync wrote:

if he doesn't end up dead tomorrow then he is mafia and you guys made a mistake

Sync wrote:

you're acting so different than usual
Claiming bmin acting different compared to usual is subject for a vote, when Sync has been acting completely different the entire game.
I haven't been acting different; your "reasoning" is irrelevant and baseless

Sync wrote:

I raged hard in restaurant mafia and in robot mafia
Claiming that him getting mad in games proves he's town, then quickly tries to retract it like it doesn't matter.
never said that, I was pointing out that I am not acting any different

Sync wrote:

pushing a lynch so hard that people will think it's unusual
This is why he didn't continue to pressure me after I unvoted him.
what in the world do you mean? I still want a Chris lynch and I didn't even stop -- people called me stupid and town was NOT going to lynch you
He then proceeds to claim it's a joke, again. Then he backtracks..

Sync wrote:

no no no I'm saying that your doctor claim is bullshit

but me saying that you're just trying to mindfuck everybody was supposed to be a joke

Sync wrote:

the fact that people aren't even attempting to distinguish jokes from what I'm actually trying to say means that they are trying pretty hard to scum hunt
According to Sync, trying to scum hunt effectively is bad. Sync continues to fall back on the "joke" excuse.
by that, I meant using me as an easy scum-paint target.

Sync wrote:

hi i'm still up for lynching chris

I unvoted because people are giving me shit and calling me stupid
Still pushing for my lynch, claims to have unvoted from pressure against him for voting me. If he truly believed what he was saying he would stick with it, but considering he already knows who the mafia are he has no reason to risk himself.
If town was NOT going to lynch you no matter what (which is what they were implying), then they weren't going to. it was as simple as that.

Sync wrote:

don't believe it. really, it just sounds like you're trying to account for the mistake you made
Claims bmin is just trying to make an excuse for a mistake, when he has fallen back on "it's a joke" three times already.
three times? you mean... once? also, this isn't the first time you guys misunderstood me. it was so clear and obvious that bmin made a mistake
and once again

Sync wrote:

emphasis on chris

Backfire is just being lazy. I don't believe his claim and I'm up for lynching him

EDIT: that is, if you guys still don't want to lynch chris
Pressuring for my/another bandwagoned votes lynch, letting town decide between an easy lynch or a doctor.
Yes, both are you are suspicious.
Now it should be a lot more obvious why you should vote for Sync.
vote Sync
Now it should be a lot more obvious why you should vote for Chris. Weak reasoning and baseless arguments through and through. Good job. unvote
vote: Chris
Sync

pieguy1372 wrote:

Yeah, I think Sync is acting odd :? I'm not quite sure why though.

Chris and Salvage are arguing again of course. I'm not sure what to say about that...
Don't tell my I'm acting odd if you can't provide a reason pieguy

you keep saying it is your gut feeling

provide reasoning or it isn't valid

can't tell if you're just being a lazy townie or not
Chris_old
sync is pinned to the wall so he's lashing out on everyone like a rabid dog
Sync
If I said that I had a gut feeling that you are mafia and said nothing else, people would call me scum

why does pieguy get away with not providing relevant information with his claim? it's fair of me (especially since he is calling me out) to ask for reasoning
Sync
and it's not a scum tell because he does this in every game
Chris_old
when pieguy doesn't say he has a gut feeling he is mafia

and that is your entire reasoning now so what is your point
Sync
what are you talking about? I never said he was mafia

your post makes no sense
Sync
not to mention that claiming that I am acting odd this game is completely bullshit and it's been thrown out the window several times now
Chris_old
why does pieguy get away with not providing relevant information with his claim?
when pieguy doesn't say he has a gut feeling he is mafia
If I said that I had a gut feeling that you are mafia and said nothing else, people would call me scum
and that is your entire reasoning now so what is your point
there I put it in order
Chris_old
also you are acting weird and the only one who's tossed it out the window is you

and that doesn't mean anything
Sync
I never said he was mafia. In fact, I even went out of my way to say that him not providing reasoning is not a scum tell.

also, are you fucking with me chris

your post doesn't make sense at all... How does "why does pieguy get away with not providing relevant information with his claim" translate into "when pieguy doesn't say he has a gut feeling he is mafia"
Sync
Tell me why I'm acting weird then

your only reason was that I am raging at people

clearly that is not valid
pieguyn

Sync wrote:

you keep saying it is your gut feeling
learn my meta already :o

By "odd" I mean different from usual, so in other words, meta. I'm not really sure how to explain it. o.o
Sync
I do know your meta and I explained it in recent posts ff
Chris_old
you should take a deep breath sync

when you post when your heart is racing you make mistakes in your scum play
Chris_old
also bottom line is sync is voting for a claimed doctor d1
Sync
bottome line: chris claimed doctor D1 and thought he could get away with it

makes big posts and doesn't even rebuttle unless when it is blatantly obvious that he's just ignoring shit
Sync
you're getting too arrogant for your own good Chris. :( claiming doctor D1 and using baseless arguments against me just doesn't cut it. i'm sure after this game you'll look back and know where you made your mistakes

maybe you'll be even better scum next time
it's okay though, nobody will hold it against you probably
Chris_old
"thought I could get away with it"

I don't get what you're implying

also your post was just "yes" and "no" in response

what am I supposed to respond to when the proof is there
show more