forum

Reckless Fire - WIP

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chaos Anime X
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, November 07, 2008 at 7:46:41 PM

Artist: Suzuki "Daichi" Hideyuki
Title: Reckless Fire
Source: Anime s-Cry-ed Opening Song Words by Sakai Mikio Vocals by Ide Yasuaki Music by Suzuki "Daichi" Hideyuki
Tags: anime s-Cry-ed scryed
BPM: 174.39
Filesize: 16542kb
Play Time: 01:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (1.08 stars, 42 notes)
Download: Suzuki "Daichi" Hideyuki - Reckless Fire
Download: Suzuki "Daichi" Hideyuki - Reckless Fire (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first beatmap. Still has a LOT of work to do, but I eventually hope to make 2 difficulties. It took me a long while to get the video and music track, but I'm not going to go into that. I have school so this beatmap might take a while to be complete as I want it to.

Any help is appreciated

The video is much higher quality than most of the songs I've seen, but I lowered it's size by taking out the audio track, now it is only 14.8 MB

11/7 Finally fixed the timing, it's better at the very least. other minor things

Zatoichi

chaosanime wrote:

Any help is appreciated
YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND.

For now, my advice is NEVER EVER MAP IN 1/8. EVER. EVER.

Give me a minute, I'll find the BPM.

The BPM is 146.00. I put my slider velocity as 1.50 and tick as 2. But that's just me.

brb working on your Lunatic. Better yet, why not just name Normal, Hard and Insane/Lunatic as Kazuma's "Bullets"?
Zatoichi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Suzuki Daichi Hideyuki - Reckless Fire (Zatoichi) [Exterminating Last Bullet].osu
Zatoichi
Here's the old version of Exterminating Last Bullet if anyone wants it.

Download: Suzuki Daichi Hideyuki - Reckless Fire (Zatoichi) [『SHELL BULLET』].osu

Currently working on the Exterminating Last Bullet I want in this map.
Zatoichi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Topic Starter
Chaos Anime X
I can't thank you enough Zatoichi
Originally this was a request, but I decided to get off my ass and do some work myself, but I have no idea when I will finish.
I woln't finish
IDK what to do, but you can take all credit for it (except the video)

also lol at the "tutorial"

Oh also I wantED to make the song "Days" by flow from Eureka 7, but I prob woln't finish that ether.
I made the video for it, and I have it if you want:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=614b ... b9a8902bda
Zatoichi
Well, I really don't want to take all the credit. I just wanted to make a difficulty. :3

Speaking of which, I finished this. All it needs now is for a mod to come by to take a look at it.

Download: Suzuki Daichi Hideyuki - Reckless Fire (Zatoichi) [Exterminating Last Bullet].osu
Topic Starter
Chaos Anime X
How do I add it?
Zatoichi
You know that "tutorial"?

Do that, except with the difficulty.
Topic Starter
Chaos Anime X
Zatoichi

chaosanime wrote:

I'll try again, last time it didn't work

and yea, I put it in the folder and it still doesn't realize that it is there
Stop saving. All you need to do is open it with osu!. It works JUST like a beatmap.
Zatoichi
Zatoichi

Zatoichi

Download: Suzuki Daichi Hideyuki - Reckless Fire (Zatoichi) [Annihilating Second Bullet].osu
Zatoichi
Topic Starter
Chaos Anime X
Nice dude, nice.

Seriously, just submit it as your works and give me credit for the vid

also, Exterminating Last Bullet is more like hard then normal
Zatoichi
Exterminating Last Bullet is Hard. And I already said Annihilating Second Bullet was Normal.

I'm also at the upload limit, so I can't post the thread right now.
Topic Starter
Chaos Anime X

Zatoichi wrote:

Exterminating Last Bullet is Hard. And I already said Annihilating Second Bullet was Normal.
ops guess I didn't notice srry lol

Also what other anime are your favorites?
I love Eureka 7, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann,Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Last exile, and Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.