forum

im getting werse my acc is droping im i just pushing myself to hard?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
skyshadow115
im trying to get better so im grinding hard but witht the monitor that i have it so hard to actully get better or even get perfect so i can fc maps i just dont know what to do
Wishes
Dude you only have 50 hours of play time. You have a long way to go before what monitor you use is going to make any difference whatsoever. People have got to the top using 60hz monitors, it's not limiting you in any fundamental way. For now just play more. You're just not skilled enough to FC maps, don't blame the equipment.
Topic Starter
skyshadow115
im playing as much as i can everyday without wanting to break shit cuz its so annoying like i really have to commit years to this game to get anywhere
Barusamikosu

skyshadow115 wrote:

like i really have to commit years to this game to get anywhere
In a way you kind of do but we have some aim prodigies even on this subforum that hit 5/6k PP in a year or less of play so maybe you can be one of them if you apply yourself
DeletedUser_6869432

skyshadow115 wrote:

im playing as much as i can everyday without wanting to break shit cuz its so annoying like i really have to commit years to this game to get anywhere

Just quit w. People like you will never get better.
Wishes

skyshadow115 wrote:

Why even play if you don't enjoy the game for the gameplay? Cause that is what it sounds like. You need to firstly enjoy what you are doing to improve. Otherwise play different games.
Variko

skyshadow115 wrote:

Games with high skill ceilings require years of practice. Crazy right?
ManuelOsuPlayer

skyshadow115 wrote:

im trying to get better so im grinding hard but witht the monitor that i have it so hard to actully get better or even get perfect so i can fc maps i just dont know what to do
Listen music so you don't need that amounth of focus at the circles. Should help to play with lag, low fps, fps drop...
Also this game needs tons of time and energy, like almost everything you wanna be good at. Just enjoy the game, because isn't worth play to be the best. Even if you become the best, you will get almost nothing about it. This isn't league of legends. Play it if you like it.
Nattsun
I had 4k pp on a 59hz Laptop Monitor w/ 120 fps about a year ago. Axarious was in the top 50 with a 60hz monitor and 60 fps.

You don't have any excuses dude, your PC will make barely a difference.