posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
kosiga

Miya wrote:

Konnichiwa :3

General
  1. Consider adding Karen and Tsukihi into tags since they appear at the BG. hm... ok. add araragi, karen, tsukihi
  2. Frankly, you need to tune down volume of costume clap at 00:07:466 - 00:36:103 because the natural volume of that clap is too high compared to other volume of other note. It can break the volume balance of the song. I want to hear the opinion of other people, too
Normal
  1. 00:43:830 (1,2,3) - This slider are too close to each other. Make them further please, since most of your pattern doesn't consist of slider this close. Is not interesting just the same pattern. I think this is no problem so the same DS1.0x >x<!
  2. 00:48:375 (2) - ^ ^
  3. 01:16:557 (1) - A normal soft finish is good if you placed it here with 50% volume. Since i can hear cymbal sound at this spot. Better than whistle. sorry.. A whistle matches to me >:(
Hard
  1. 00:30:875 (5) - This slider end seems off, and doesn't follow anything in the music. How about reduce it into 1/2 sldier? It's more good and follow the music imo. I think that matches the vocal. there is no vocal ends with a 00:31:103, still growing
  2. 00:44:966 (5) - This slider should be 1/4 repeat slider, since you have 1/4 repeat slider here : 00:43:830 (2). It's to follow consistencies with this rythim : 00:36:784 (2,3,4,5) - 00:43:830 (2) - I changed a pattern of this place
  3. 01:01:671 - Since i hear a drum sound over here, it will be good if you add a normal hitsound to this spot with 50% volume. good. but volume is 40% :D
  4. 01:08:716 - ^ ^
  5. 01:16:103 (6) - Same as normal, a normal soft finish will be good at the end. sorry.. A whistle matches to me >:(
Insane
  1. 00:57:239 (3) - This slider touch the slider 00:56:784 (2) - which is not good to see. Consider to make them further. 00:56:784 (2) - one grid down
  2. 01:01:671 - Same suggestion as hard, give a normal hitsound time over here. fixed
  3. 01:16:557 (7) - Same suggestion again, add a normal soft finish over here. sorry.. A whistle matches to me >:(
That's all from me. A nice song and a nice map. Have a star from me :3
Good luck~
Miya Thanks for mod and Star☆~ :oops:
Yasora
why the title is (TVsize) o.o
that should be (TV Size) right?
just sayin' ;3
Topic Starter
kosiga

Yasora-chan wrote:

why the title is (TVsize) o.o
that should be (TV Size) right?
just sayin' ;3
wow

it is mistake :o

thank you ~ Yasora-chan :oops:
Leorda
Konnichiwa

Normal

01:09:284 (1) - This spinner is too short for normal diff, you need to extend this

Hard
00:31:557 (x) - Add note here with clap?
00:34:284 (3) - The tail slider is almost offscreen

Insane
00:28:375 (7) - Remove whistle at sliderbody
00:30:648 (5) - Jump pattern? Was intentional?

Nice map, anyway
Topic Starter
kosiga

Leorda wrote:

Konnichiwa

Normal

01:09:284 (1) - This spinner is too short for normal diff, you need to extend this hmm..ok. change it. but this was 5000 points. Is it permitted to several points?

Hard
00:31:557 (x) - Add note here with clap? sorry, I do not want to put here :(
00:34:284 (3) - The tail slider is almost offscreen ok. move it

Insane
00:28:375 (7) - Remove whistle at sliderbody fixed~
00:30:648 (5) - Jump pattern? Was intentional? yea. This is intentional. There is no sense of incongruity to me and this matches the flow of the next slider :D

Nice map, anyway
Leorda Thank you for mod ~ :oops:
p3n
From my queue...you were not too late! I can't blame ppl for beeing #4 in there when it is full in less than a minute :o

[Normal]
00:37:012 (2,3) - just a suggestion: add a repeat to (2) and use a circle where (3) used to end to better match the vocals and to map the downbeat properly with a circle: http://puu.sh/jQAt

[Hard]
00:44:512 (4,5) - would fit the song much better if you add a repeat to (4) and use a stacked circle where (5) used to end: http://puu.sh/jQxL
01:27:239 (4) - maybe stack this note?
very very very very good

[Insane]
flawless ♥

Lovely song and really great mapset. Not really much to do here. Well deserved
BeatofIke
Request from my modding queue.

[General]
-Video quality could be better. Oh well. :|

[Normal]
-Okay

[Hard]
-Okay. Although I'm not a fan fof small circles. :P

[Insane]
-Good, but maybe reduce Drain rate to 7?

Map is not bad imo. With a few more quality mods, I think it'll be fine for a bubble. Good Luck.
Topic Starter
kosiga

p3n wrote:

From my queue...you were not too late! I can't blame ppl for beeing #4 in there when it is full in less than a minute :o thank you ;x;

[Normal]
00:37:012 (2,3) - just a suggestion: add a repeat to (2) and use a circle where (3) used to end to better match the vocals and to map the downbeat properly with a circle: http://puu.sh/jQAt ok. change it

[Hard]
00:44:512 (4,5) - would fit the song much better if you add a repeat to (4) and use a stacked circle where (5) used to end: http://puu.sh/jQxL ok. change it
01:27:239 (4) - maybe stack this note? sorry, no change ><
very very very very good

[Insane]
flawless ♥

Lovely song and really great mapset. Not really much to do here. Well deserved
p3n Thank you for mod & Star☆~ :oops:

BeatofIke wrote:

Request from my modding queue.

[General]
-Video quality could be better. Oh well. :| I think that do not have problem :D

[Normal]
-Okay

[Hard]
-Okay. Although I'm not a fan fof small circles. :P

[Insane]
-Good, but maybe reduce Drain rate to 7? I hear the opinion of other people ><!

Map is not bad imo. With a few more quality mods, I think it'll be fine for a bubble. Good Luck.
BeatofIke Thank you for mod ~ :oops:
Nichiyouki
Hi, kosiga

From my modding queue

[Normal]
I don't find the problem.

[Hard]
01:05:194 (4) - Move to x:244 y:332, order not to overlap with the slider in 01:05:648 (2).

[Insane]
00:12:466 (3) - Move to left 2 grid

That's all, that I can find them.
great map and nice song, give a star and I think that your map will have the opportunity to be ranked.

Good luck.
Topic Starter
kosiga

nich95 wrote:

Hi, kosiga

From my modding queue

[Normal]
I don't find the problem.

[Hard]
01:05:194 (4) - Move to x:244 y:332, order not to overlap with the slider in 01:05:648 (2). ok. but move to x244,y328 :D

[Insane]
00:12:466 (3) - Move to left 2 grid fixed

That's all, that I can find them.
great map and nice song, give a star and I think that your map will have the opportunity to be ranked.

Good luck.
nich95 Thank you for mod & star☆~ :oops:
Ch1ka
Hi, kosiga.

[General]
Nothing found.

[Normal]
00:54:625 - useless timing section, I guess (sorry for being nazi)
01:25:648 (3,4) - I'd heard a loud sound in song. Maybe you increase volume of hs and add whistles?

[Hard]
00:54:625 - useless timing section again
01:18:603 (5,6) - Maybe my own preferences, but I don't like that tricks. If it good for you, you may leave as is.
01:25:648 (3,4) - I'd heard a loud sound in song. Maybe you increase volume of hs and add whistles?

[Insane]
00:58:830 (4,5,6,7,8) - Not perfectly symmetrical (nazi again), if it good for you, you may leave as is.
01:27:012 (3,4) - I'd heard a loud sound in song. Maybe you increase volume of hs and add whistles?

That's all. Good song and map, I really can't find more. You must rank it!
Good luck and bye!
Topic Starter
kosiga

Ch1ka wrote:

Hi, kosiga.

[General]
Nothing found.

[Normal]
00:54:625 - useless timing section, I guess (sorry for being nazi) When a timing was not correct, hitsound may not show an effect. Therefore I put all them on the 1tick this side :D

[Hard]
01:18:603 (5,6) - Maybe my own preferences, but I don't like that tricks. If it good for you, you may leave as is.

[Insane]
00:58:830 (4,5,6,7,8) - Not perfectly symmetrical (nazi again), if it good for you, you may leave as is. This pattern is a pentagon. The symmetry is not necessary
01:27:012 (3,4) - I'd heard a loud sound in song. Maybe you increase volume of hs and add whistles?

That's all. Good song and map, I really can't find more. You must rank it!
Good luck and bye!
some fixed

Ch1ka thanks for mod~ :oops:
arien666
Just things are fine :3
meow
Topic Starter
kosiga

arien666 wrote:

Just things are fine :3
meow
Thank you~ >w<
Fenya
Hi~ :)

Normal:
is pretty good o.o

Hard:
00:59:057 (4) - 4 grid up

Insane:
Fine~

Well, I'm not good at this, I did everything I could >_<
I hope you serve something... sorry for late mod ):
Sorry for my bad English, good luck :)
Topic Starter
kosiga

Fenya wrote:

Hi~ :)

Normal:
is pretty good o.o

Hard:
00:59:057 (4) - 4 grid up

Insane:
Fine~

Well, I'm not good at this, I did everything I could >_<
I hope you serve something... sorry for late mod ):
Sorry for my bad English, good luck :)
Fenya Thanks~ :oops: but this map already has a bubble. so sorry, no change ><
Fenya

kosiga wrote:

Fenya Thanks~ :oops: but this map already has a bubble. so sorry, no change ><
Oh, sorry, I did not realize D:
Good luck :3
Topic Starter
kosiga

Fenya wrote:

Oh, sorry, I did not realize D:
Good luck :3
thank you~ :)
James2250
[Normal]
01:11:557 (1) - make sure this note has a new combo (not sure how it happened, but it will mess with the combo scoring how it is now I think)

Just that minor thing to fix and I can rank
(You don't need to kudosu this)
Topic Starter
kosiga

James2250 wrote:

[Normal]
01:11:557 (1) - make sure this note has a new combo (not sure how it happened, but it will mess with the combo scoring how it is now I think)
fixed~
Just that minor thing to fix and I can rank
(You don't need to kudosu this)
thank you~ :)
James2250
Sorry for the wait, anyway it looks like everything is good after that small fix and I don't see anything reason for this to stay bubbled any longer than it has so...

Ranked~
No_Gu
congrats
mochi
おめでと-
AIR315
Congratz~
Akemi_Homura
gratz~~! :3
terametis
おめでとーーーーーーーーー<333333
Sonico Makaron