forum

cant fc acc is trash im grinding hard dont know what else to do

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
skyshadow115
i feel like im an ok player i play mostly for fun i try not to farm really alltough i still just want to get that feeling of getting i great play with a lot of pp but i just allways choke or sliderbreak a lot of it is becasuse of my subpar monitor that is about as old as me but i still want to push myself and get better but it feels like almost impossible i am getting money for a monitor soon tho so ima just keep grinding and see where i can but any tips on improveing my acc and getting fcs? i also get really strssted when i get a high combo like my heart starts beating fast and i constalty have an itch when i play randomly.
D_Loomz
Try to find a comfortable fc star rating, and try to push it further and further (like when you can easily fc 3.5-3.8 stars, push it a bit further to 3.8-3.9 which you can definitely get a good score on, but you must still try hard to gain an fc, but still don't retry or at least not often, i've just picked random stars), for the acc try to pay more attention to the rhythm, not just only the approach circles. Playing HD forces you to pay extra attention to it, but it's not you must play it.
dung eater
Play longer maps and don't be scared of that heart beat/stressed feeling. Try to play through it, focus on game.
VinZentVanDough
Click the circles to the beat

High heartbeat when you have high combo is quite normal Abyssal road of resistance. Try to be more relaxed, which isn't easy at all tbh. I also recommend turning off ingame interface so you don't try to look at the accuracy when you are having 98% accuracy on a long map.
Zedek117
If you grind too hard you'll burn yourself out. In my experience it's even hampered progress, you'd be surprised how much better you are after stepping away from osu for a couple of days.