forum

OT Competitve

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zekks
I play too much overwatch, I tried to bring it to OT, don't mind me
What is OT Competitive?

An idea I took, basically it's a ranking system to see who is shit or not at making creative threads, this will not be biased and be based entirely on how many replies / views you get on your thread. So I won't be the one ranking your thread from shit to ok, but the people who check your thread out will kind of be doing it. Each season only lasts 2 weeks so it won't be as long and aggravating. Depending where you are at the end of those 2 weeks, you get
What is TP? (Topic Points)

Topic Points are what you will get after you post your first thread and you get your placements. Everytime you post a thread that gets the average amount of replies your elo has you gain TP, if not, you loose TP. Simple. The way TP works into placement threads is that for example, if your thread gets 25 - 30 replies in it, you will be placed in Grandmaster with an average of 3500 TP, and if you post a thread again that gets the same amount of replies or even more replies, you gain 250 TP, but if it doesn't, you'll loose 250 TP.
What are the elo's?

Your placements is where you are and what it currently says about your threads, keep note that the replies only affect your first thread, your TP affects everything after your first thread

1- 5 Replies (1 - 1000 TP): Bronze
5-10 Replies (1000 - 2000 TP): Silver
10-15 Replies (2000 - 2500 TP): Gold
15 - 20 Replies (2500 - 3000 TP): Platinum
20 - 25 Replies (3000 - 3500 TP): Diamond
25 - 30 Replies (3500 - 4000 TP): Masters
30 - 35 Replies (4000 - xxx TP): Grandmaster
40 - xxx Replies (Top 5 TP): Top (5)

Each elo is determined by your first thread, and from there it can decay or grow.
How do I participate?

It's simple, just create a thread and you will be added to the list of people involved in the thread, make sure to add an [OTC] at the beginning on your thread so I know your thread is involved. (This might be changed later because of spam and clutter.)
Rules

1. People in Diamond or above must post a thread every 1 - 2 days in order to keep their elo, if they do not post within 1 - 2 days, they'll decay TP.
2. Threads must be at least be creative and have put at least some effort into making it. (i.e, shitty drawing request thread, list of xxx.)
3. If 3 of your threads make you get a lower TP than your elo can support, you'll drop an elo.
Rewards

People will get these prizes depending on which elo they're in

Bronze - 50 Cookies
Silver - 100
Gold - 250 Cookies
Platinum - 500 Cookies
Diamond - 750 Cookies
Masters - 1000 Cookies
Grandmaster - 2000 Cookies
Top 5 - 3000 Cookies

You can sell your cookies to get a customized golden OTC Sticker at the end of the season.
Good luck and have fun to whoever decides to participate in this shitty idea.
Bronze

- ColdTooth (250 TP)
Silver

- ChaosZeroDelta (1000 TP)
Gold

-
Platinum

-
Diamond

-
Masters

-
Grandmaster

- Dawnsday (4200 TP)
Top (5)

2. johnmedina999 (4800 TP)
1. abraker (5000+ TP)
Naimae
FARMING FOR TP

LUL

TP THREADS WHEN

edit: wait this is weird
so you're only allowed to make threads that have more and more replies? otherwise you lose points?

can't this system be abused by making a thread that gets 35 (+3500 points) replies and then making a shit thread that gets 0 replies (-350 points) and then another thread with 35 replies (+3500) and then ????
Zain Sugieres
Please stop
abraker
As always, I am a fuckton of years ahead of my time

Glad to see this is becoming a thing on its own.
Topic Starter
Zekks

citremi wrote:

FARMING FOR TP

LUL

TP THREADS WHEN

edit: wait this is weird
so you're only allowed to make threads that have more and more replies? otherwise you lose points?

can't this system be abused by making a thread that gets 35 (+3500 points) replies and then making a shit thread that gets 0 replies (-350 points) and then another thread with 35 replies (+3500) and then ????

It’s not abusing, it’s called making me work more, if this happens to you just let yourself fucking decay
levesterz
Sound interesting
Serraionga

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

make sure to add an [OTC] at the beginning on your thread so I know your thread is involved. (This might be changed later because of spam and clutter.)
i smell railey's bingo 2.0

if this doesn't end up the same way i'll stop reminding you about the drawing

Best Regards,
Pizza In Milk
abraker

Serraionga wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

make sure to add an [OTC] at the beginning on your thread so I know your thread is involved. (This might be changed later because of spam and clutter.)

Best Regards,
Pizza In Milk
That would be a let down. I am 80% confident it will be
Stefan
Maple silver
Overwatch silver
League silver
OT silver
Topic Starter
Zekks

abraker wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

Best Regards,
Pizza In Milk
That would be a let down. I am 80% confident it will be

If I can hold onto executions and not just let it die in the middle of it, I can probably do this
ColdTooth
Finally, not only can I lose rank in Overwatch to threatening bronze, but I can get bronze in here aswell!
Dawns
you fucks arent keeping me in elo hell any longer
VinZentVanDough
We all know what to do now
Naimae
>make sure to tag your thread with [otc]

l u l
VinZentVanDough
What are cookies for by the way
Meah
will i get something useful in real life upon reaching the highest tier?
Topic Starter
Zekks

ChaosZeroDelta wrote:

What are cookies for by the way
read the thread
johnmedina999
pls calculate my ranking

t/734587