show more
Chaosemerald
Probably Elfen Lied.
It didn't make me cry though, it was just really sad and f***ed up
Liena
fk tokyo magnitude 8.0
Benlothar
Probably bokurano.
both because its very sad depressing in general, but also because its one of the worst manga-to-anime adaptations ever.
like really. dont watch the anime first.
SilverBlade128
Still Angel Beats :( :( :(
Yukisa_old_1
Free! -Eternal Summer- (in Episode 13 the last is cries finished swims)
Surono
ano hana
Asaiga
I'm male
Kidgore
I haven't watched a lot of sad anime but I guess Clannad or Elfen Lied.
Achilles
Plastic Memories... loved it, but I know it isn't the saddest anime out there, but that's the saddest one I watched so far.
athyriel
Your lie in April.
yousofashraf
Well i think " AngelBeats " was the saddest anime i have ever watched ;^;
kherthy

yousofashraf wrote:

Well i think " AngelBeats " was the saddest anime i have ever watched ;^;
Agree ending made me cry.
Yukisa_old_1
Hibike! Euphonium 2 Ep4 ( Kumiko tried her best to keep this from crashing down after learning more than she was comfortable knowing, but I liked that she didn’t have a say in how this played out. This isn’t her story to resolve, so having her witness this resolution is all she needs to do. The moment between Mizore and Nozomi was tense in a strange way; Mizore is nauseous at the sight of her friend from middle school who didn’t think to tell her she had quit the band, and essentially left her behind, while Nozomi doesn’t see what the problem is, as she didn’t think anything of it. Really, all these two needed to do was get together and explain their perspectives so they could resolve this issue. But that’s the problem: Nozomi didn’t see it as one. She removed herself, saw that the girl who she brought into the band was doing fine without her, and didn’t want to disappoint her by bringing her into the drama. But Mizore’s reaction is understandable, feeling left out and questioning why she was even there at all if the reason she joined was gone. Their coming together was lovely, and I’m happy this all got resolved.

In saying that, I think Yuuko is the one who comes out of this looking best. After her emotional outbursts regarding Kaori’s solo last year, she’s swallowed some of her pride and instead puts her focus on being a supportive friend. I can see why some find her annoying, but there’s no questioning that if she was your friend, you can bet she’d be a damn good friend who’d stick up for you no matter what, even when you may be in the wrong, and doesn’t hold back her on her passion. I’ve always had a soft spot for her, but after the past two episodes she’s shot near the top of the pack for me.Source:http://randomc.net )
Adorn
Death Parade.
NaTha
Re:Zero,Neon Genesis Evangelion and Your lie in april
animedude2017
assassination classroom/2nd season man i was in tears and i fi watch i to day i will still cry
Caput Mortuum
I cried everytime my ship didn't sail
Osten
Clannad + AS :(
AngelBeat :cry:
Guilty crown :cry: :(
assassination classroom 2nd season :cry:
Romeo x Juliet :( :cry:
Monheim
n
KimAriel
Elfen Lied
Arospity
Plastic Memories, its incredibly depressing and sad but also an amazing anime.
Yukisa_old_1
Shelter
Rwyta

Yukisa wrote:

Shelter
If Shelter counts then ME!ME!ME! must be an ecchi anime
Anyways mine is Anohana
MrAdamson45
SAO, for existing XD

(jk, it's actually grave of the fireflies)
Zeciarz
Nana, it was depressing as f**k, Kimi no Iru Machi made me insane after finishing the anime. Shinsekai Yori was kinda sad too.
And Clannad ofc
LaryRose09
Who didn't cry with Angel Beats? I mean it was a shower of feels like omg;;
Also Ouran Host Club, I cried like a b*tch with the ending.
Raediaufar
Clannad after story
Meltien
your lie in april, Anohana, kimi no nawa and Nana . i cried manly tears
Cystar
Tokyo Ghoul was for me extremely sad. . Poor Kaneki :|
Takeshi Kida
Saddest: One Piece On Ace's death

But what I cried the most, was Bakuman, I found it very exciting
Akatsuki90
Tokyo Ghoul
Anohana
Zankyou no terror
Ilham
anohana
taka no michael
shigatsu wa kimi no uso
Asami Anny
AnoHana :c
Atomosphere
Magnitude 8.0

Jesus christ.....
WavePoint
"saddest" anime ever...

SAO

So sad for a person who watch this 'cause he just watch overrated anime.
kai99
i dont remember

uhh the one with migi
Kyrari

kai99 wrote:

i dont remember

uhh the one with migi
Parasyte?

And idk, don't really watch much besides moe blob shows so I'm not familiar with sad stuffs.

Binge playing stein;gate and seeing lots of bad ending until i finally found the right one was pretty emotionally investing, but that's a visual novel.

Anohana was dum, Angel Beats felt forced as fuq, haven't tried shigatsu nor clannad nor 5cm/s

PenguinBeats wrote:

Magnitude 8.0

Jesus christ.....
I like this answer
[Mustard]
5 centimetres per second

Spoiler alert:
RIGHT IN THE KOKORO ENDING
AlienSushi
~Kimi no na wa
IT MADE ME GO IN MY FEELS
show more