posted
Total Posts
show more
Starfall9908

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Free!
That anime is so sad. No one can watch it without crying ;u;
rukkyun
Mine's Gundam 00 ( Seen only the first season ) and Little Busters ( Which i nearly cried in some arcs )
-ryusakihatsue-
Mawaru Penguindrum
heart hurt through the entire anime and the ending left me in a river of tears
//weak
Rajten
Clannad After Story, definitely.
Basicly all of the visual key based tv series are freakin tearjerkers :cry:
Aura_old_1
Disregarding the popular "teh feelz" anime, Hunter x Hunter (2011).

Warning: Spoilers
SPOILER
"Komugi are you still there?"
"Yes, yes, of course. It's your turn to play, Meruem-sama."

Killua & Gon's departure. ;_;7
Meah
School Days
AppleEater01
The most emotional anime I have ever watched, is Angel Beats. While Toradora,dare I say Sword Art Online and Charlotte were good, you can't beat our almighty saviour, Jun Maeda's Angel Beats.

Green Platinum

AppleEater01 wrote:

The most emotional anime I have ever watched, is Angel Beats. While Toradora,dare I say Sword Art Online and Charlotte were good, you can't beat our almighty saviour, Jun Maeda's Angel Beats.
Maeda Jun isn't that great, Charlotte was a joke. I don't know what is so sad about SAO that made you feel the need to mention it.
Hidden-

Green Platinum wrote:

AppleEater01 wrote:

Maeda Jun isn't that great, Charlotte was a joke. I don't know what is so sad about SAO that made you feel the need to mention it.
Jun Maeda Failed hardcore with Charlotte, I'm a huge fan of him and been really disappointed by that, angel beat, the ending of course can be considered sad. SAO I would assume the last part from second season? but anyway, Toradora I would agree, there's one scene that has been one of the most hurtful I've seen.

Green Platinum wrote:

This thread is just saying the same 6 or so shows over again.
Of course, it's about the most saddest anime and you'd have to assume that people will name the popular anime that had a sad scene, although there's a couple of persons who've seen over 600 animes like you and me, but we mustn't assume that everybody did, and in the end, it stay a matter of opinion, since the question was an opinion and not asking a absolute answer since it was aimed at the person answering.
Green Platinum

HiddeNation wrote:

Of course, it's about the most saddest anime and you'd have to assume that people will name the popular anime that had a sad scene, although there's a couple of persons who've seen over 600 animes like you and me, but we mustn't assume that everybody did, and in the end, it stay a matter of opinion, since the question was an opinion and not asking a absolute answer since it was aimed at the person answering.
My point was more, if you see the last 5 or so people mentioning the same anime as you plan to mention, you aren't contributing to the thread at all.
Hidden-

Green Platinum wrote:

My point was more, if you see the last 5 or so people mentioning the same anime as you plan to mention, you aren't contributing to the thread at all.
Fair enough :P ! I partially agree on that, the thread would have been like 2 pages long though with like three persons coming up with new ideas :P ! But it's true, you're right.
chaee
AnoHana hands down. Period. Didn't shed a tear at angel beats, and I dropped Clannad because boring af.
Gaia

chaee wrote:

AnoHana hands down. Period. Didn't shed a tear at angel beats, and I dropped Clannad because boring af.
o m g. I'm exactly the same for all 3 XD
LMT
Fate/stay night fate route (mostly VN, but the anime was kinda sad as well) ; Clannad and Clannad : after story (that moment when Nagisa performed the play though ;-; and after story was really teary throughout almost the whole series); Kara no Kyoukai (Shiki and Kokutou are just so great, and when you realise how strong the bond between the two is, the emotion starts to hit and then the climax ... ;-; )
Pikabutt
Not a series, but one of the saddest movies I've watched would be Hotarubi no Mori e. Watched this a couple years ago, blogged about it on Tumblr, and it gave it some attention; not entirely sure how much exposure it got prior to that, but the art style and main character will definitely remind you of Natsume Yuujinchou.

AznRice wrote:

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Can attest to this one. Boyfriend and I watched the entire series together, and there were a couple times that I had to hide myself because I was secretly crying like a 21-year-old baby. Though I get over the moment quickly and forget what I was crying about couple days later ´͈ ᗨ `͈

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

Mawaru Penguindrum
heart hurt through the entire anime and the ending left me in a river of tears
//weak
I can still feel my heartstrings being tugged and I have the main insert theme in my music library. Whenever it comes on, instant feels இ‸இ゚

Meow Mix wrote:

School Days
That is an interesting choice. Last time I checked, seeing a decapitated head did not set off the waterfalls.
-Nya-
Tokyo Ghoul. Kaneki made me so sad.
chaee

-Nya- wrote:

Yeah those torture scenes were no joke :(
FoxFastBuchi
Clannad and Clannad: After Story. Only animes I've ever cried to. :cry: :cry:
EneT
Every Harem anime. Because the fact the main character is always a damn pussy is so, so sad.
Kafein_old_1
I watched a lot of sad anime like Angel Beats, Shigatsu, Clannad, Charlotte, ef: Tale of Melodies/Memories, etc. but they didn't really do anything for me. Well, except for AnoHana. That anime made me cry like a b***h, and no other anime ever comes close to making feel as emotional as that.
ruarifinn
Definitely Clannad ;-;
ensaz

-Nya- wrote:

Dunno if it sounds right, but torturing Kaneki wasn't that bad for me :D I became really sad when he left Touka even tho she wanted to meet him again so badly.
Faust
Fault!! Service: Aratanaru Rival.

Because there's no episode 2. :CCCCCCCCC
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Clannad
Clannad: After Story
Hotaru no Haka
Angel Beats
Ano Hana

Others that I've watched were sad in a way but not as nearly as those above.
Starzmatic
Peach Girl is definitely one of the saddest. I cried in every episode. Even if the animation is not the best, I highly recommend it for the feels.
:(
Shyotamaze
Welcome to the NHK
-SayaKai
Your Lie in the April(?) idk what animu is dis
Topic Starter
Jerry
Plastic Memories made me bawl my eyes out.
Sure, the ending was predictable af but it was still sad nonetheless.
Dafteon
Clannad: after story

;_;
[ LJ ]
Angel beats
kidamiku
Plastic memories..... when Isla lifespan disappears
Angel beats....when Kanade disappears
Akame ga kill ( When the Sheele dies, when almost everyone dies.....so saadd) :cry:
Feels....
DeletedUser_6709840
If it's to get specific of the last time an anime made me cry, it would be the second season of Sekai ichi Hatsukoi because I cry over stupid stuff. (I related too much to an episode and it hit me deep)
Sayorie
Colorful (Movie)
I suggest watching it too. It talks about real stuff. :) http://myanimelist.net/anime/8142/Colorful_Movie
Runiel
Ano Hana is the only anime that got me in tears

yet
Fxjlk

kidamiku wrote:

Akame ga kill ( When the Sheele dies, when almost everyone dies.....so saadd) :cry:
Feels....
no spoilers pls
kidamiku

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

kidamiku wrote:

Feels....
no spoilers pls
Gomene, I forgot :(
-Kusokurae
Otome Dori.. Fucking NTR anime ---:v---
_Hatsumi
Shigatsu wa kimi no uso :cry:
Adorn
Death Parade, which is pathetic.
LigerZero
Air..... scene misuzu says "thank you mom" in episode 12
show more