Total Posts
show more
Green Platinum

Sp0of wrote:

Tokyo Ghoul "Most parts".
I think it's time to lock the thread.
-Nya-
The end of Gosick was pretty sad for me :(
I started to cry . . . It was so beautiful!!
-Nya-

Sp0of wrote:

Tokyo Ghoul "Most parts".
The part of Tokyo Ghoul that saddened me a bit is the fact that Kaneki completely changed.
From the sweet, innocent, young boy to this kind of depressed, messed up boy that he is now.

It's so sad . . . :|
Monstrata
Quite an underrated anime, but: Beast Player Erin.

While a lot of other anime's build up to a tear-jerking moment towards the end (I'm thinking Angel Beats, Anohana, Gosick etc...) this anime's filled with them throughout. Also, the soundtrack is amazing, which only adds to the experience.
Zuikaku
My best vote would be Clannad + AS
Oh man that cut through my feels like a hot knife through butter :cry:
Kozaktri
Kanon (2006), Clannad, Clannad: After Story, Air, Angel Beats!, Nichijou (Trololololol)
Cat Owner
School days... yeah and also Clannad too
Green Platinum

Vermount wrote:

School days
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Makoto and Sekai deserved what they got.
Z 3 R 0
pls no
Tampons
Elfen Lied.
ThatGuyAtKFC
How has no one mentions Brynhildr In the Darkenss or Akame Ga Kill. Both of those were the saddest things I've ever seen in my entire life. Like wow
lilanna021
ANGEL BEATS
KokoaCrunch

lilanna021 wrote:

ANGEL BEATS
Saddest anime but also my top anime XDD
Kyouki-Kun
Corpse Party
( yes i know that it's very, 'Disturbing'. But it was so sad)
EshkushMeh xD
Probably Anohana
mous004
Well Clannad / Angel Beats / Anohana of course (in the order of sadness O meter)
Mafuuu
Like a lot people here, it's AnoHana for me. It was the first anime to ever touch my heart... I've been broken since then and I now cry at anything delivered nicely. I don't even know if it's sad, I just cry.

Also, interestingly, I didn't really break watching CLANNAD but when I rewatched it after AnoHana I cried like a little baby.

anohana why
ABYSS10001
Angel beats / Plastic memories
Green Platinum

ABYSS10001 wrote:

Angel beats / Plastic memories
Equally sad? What? No way!
azer467
Clannad / Ookami kodomo no ame to yuki /Anohana / Little Busters / Shigatsu wa kimi no uso ( probably tied with Clannad :s )

I can't choice between all of these, even if i think Clannad is the saddest :s
Zefo
Code Geass R2 R.I.P :(
Byle
Clannad, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso and Angel Beats!
noobiar

Zefo wrote:

Code Geass R2 R.I.P :(
Thats it..
a1l2d3r4e5d6

ABYSS10001 wrote:

Plastic memories
The end of the first episode did catch me off guard with the elderly lady, but the anime as a whole wasn't too sad.
WingSilent
Elfen Lied :cry:

Nyuuuuu~ ;w;
The Gambler
Saikano: The Last Love Song on this Little Planet
Green Platinum

The Gambler wrote:

Saikano: The Last Love Song on this Little Planet
This series holds a special place for me.

After a convention a friend and I were sorting through what we had bought deciding what animes of the random ones we bought we were going to watch. We ended up marathoning both Kimi ga Nozomu Eien and Saikano in one sitting. It was hell. While stuff like Clannad and Angel Beats have action/comedic parts to break up the sections of the story. These shows have essentially nothing and we ended up sitting through this gruelling 9-hour quagmire of misery, angst and guilt. At the end of it while we both disliked Kimi ga Nozomu Eien for its forced plot and unenjoyable characters, neither of us really could say if we enjoyed Saikano or not. Even now I still don't even know what to give it out of 10.
KatouMegumi
Kino's Journey.
Raiken-
anohana atm

edit: and shigatsu wtf
FadedLink
If i think about it, it would have to be Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
-Iku-
AnoHana and Angel Beats <3
HazeL
Mirai Nikki
Angel Beats
Wickedsharkz

HazeL wrote:

Mirai Nikki
Angel Beats
How the heck is Mirai Nikki sad :|
Green Platinum

Wickedsharkz wrote:

HazeL wrote:

Mirai Nikki
Angel Beats
How the heck is Mirai Nikki sad :|
The same way some people find 50 shades of grey appealing. Some people see abusive relationships as somehow healthy and romantic it seems.
Faust
Texhnolyze.

Have I posted this yet ? No ? Yes ?

Anyway, Texhnolyze.
I adore this show. Even if it's basically about a crapsack world that had a little bit of hope and then had said hope ground to dust before your eyes.

On a related note, Doc is best Doc.
Xinying
Plastic Memories .... definitely D:
FadedLink

Chocox wrote:

Go watch Phantom: Requiem of phantom
Till the end...
Green Platinum

FadedLink wrote:

Chocox wrote:

Go watch Phantom: Requiem of phantom
Till the end...
They are completely different lol.
For similar style to Phantom I'd say Speed Grapher is sadder. It also has the best pedophile and one of my absolute favourite villains. Saiga and Suitengu are fantastic.
Faust
Too bad Speed Grapher had pretty horrendous animation consistency. It's almost endearing.
Green Platinum

Faust wrote:

Too bad Speed Grapher had pretty horrendous animation consistency. It's almost endearing.
Art, Animation and Sound don't bother me too much, otherwise I don't think I'd ever be able to enjoy classics like Ashita no Joe.
I prefer to stick purely to characters and story when assessing a series' worth.
show more