Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Wnaqer
What?
AutoMedic

Wnaqer wrote:

What?
The last few episodes are pretty sad. It put me to the point that I actually cried...

I'm serious
Eat Tea
Sakamichi no Apollon
Gurren lagann
Angel beats
The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
clanned
Hotarubi no Mori e
Waiting in the summer
Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day
One piece
Cried at all of these shows for at least 30 minute.
Kyonko Hizara
Chrono Crusade

that fucking ending
-Remix

chickenslayer78 wrote:

Sakamichi no Apollon
Gurren lagann
Angel beats
clanned
Hotarubi no Mori e
Waiting in the summer
One piece

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou? Really!!!!! How in the hell was that sad XD For me it was Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day
AutoMedic

-Remix wrote:

chickenslayer78 wrote:

Sakamichi no Apollon
Gurren lagann
Angel beats
clanned
Hotarubi no Mori e
Waiting in the summer
One piece

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou? Really!!!!! How in the hell was that sad XD For me it was Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day
The last few episodes we're pretty sad. Are you serious?
Noonit
Clannad.
tanteiRE
Kyoukai no Kanata
One Piece and Gintama (seriously, there are some sad moments)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
The Girl who Leapt through Time (movie)
Kobato

I'm sure I cried a bunch during Clannad and Clannad ~After Story~, but for some reason, I can't remember.. I'll have to rewatch it..
Never finished Anohana, but I will later when I get over my hatred for anime with pathetic guys and stupidly cute white-haired girls..
Angel Beats made me cry once in the middle of an episode.. Nearly enough? Nah..
piruchan
Clannad, Clannad ~After Story~ and Angel Beats. Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo as well . I haven't prepared my heart to watch AnoHana.
Kobi_old_1
Angel Beats, Clannad, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and No.6 have all had me in fucking floods of tears.
Tried to watch AnoHana, hated the chick too much.
Shinsekai Yori was pretty sad in bits, but mostly kind of predictable.
Angel Beats was just... uncontrollable sobbing, pretty much non-stop from the bit where we learn Otonashi's backstory.

Edit: Whoopsie, forgot Hotarubi no Mori E. Hotarubi kills me every time. No matter how much I know what's coming, it still rips my heart out.
[K i t s u n e]
Anohana really got me~
The ending of Mawaru Penguindrum got me the most though, got my tears flowing for days.
_SeiunSky
Anohana and Angel Beats, but Little Busters had sad parts too. Oh the feels :cry:
Sinen
Clannad and After Story D:
Everwhite
Golden Time, Nagi no Asukara, Fate/Zero
Gumpy
D.Gray-Man because of how terrible the ending was after watching 103 episodes.
VoidnOwO
:)
kanasayu
anohana was so bittersweet and it always makes me cry no matter how many times i see it :(
DarkerStyle
Clannad, Kanon 2006, Shuffle (Dunno why I actually felt sad, maybe the vibes). But i've become a softie, i almost cry to every characters death ;w;
ChoiRaihan
Guilty Crown at the ending :cry:
spongypuppet
Dog of Flanders.

Well, its anime film adaptation.
Rise_old_1
Clannad, and IDK if it's considered an Anime but the video Kiwi on YT is fire trucking old school and makes mi cri evrytiem

Incase you want to see them feelings - Kiwi. :cry:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
[-Tsubomi-]
Probably Dangan Ronpa 2 (even though it isn't an anime yet) like the plot and the backstories ARE SO SAD hngg ;;
Mekaku City Actors , if you really look deep into the meaning of the songs and episodes , you'll get why it's so emotional lkdfjaslkf
Riyukii
Clannad after story
Ironsoul27
kanon 2006 :(
ztrot
the end of chrono crusade
Kyonko Hizara

ztrot wrote:

the end of chrono crusade
You're the reason I finished it a few years ago and my soul was crushed and I am scarred forever
RazerKnight17
Angel Beats, the timing was very nice. I was watching it alone (I've never know that it has feels at the ending "unexpected").
I cried badly.
Xerxes Break
Saddest? Zankyou No Terror i think ;C
Hidden-
Clannad...
Athrun
5 Centimeters per second.

A story of fate where fate chooses the lovers' paths.
[Infraviolet]
Tie between Grave of the Fireflies and Angel Beats. So many feels!
LexiaLovesU
Anohana and clannad after story
A Cynical Asian

[Infraviolet] wrote:

I don't get why Angel Beats! is considered so sad. It sucks for the MC at the end, yeah, but it's only one spurt of feels.

Grave of the Fireflies was just terrible.

Saddest anime I've seen so far is AnoHana, but I hear Clannad After Story is just as sad or sadder.
Green Platinum

A Cynical Asian wrote:

[Infraviolet] wrote:

I don't get why Angel Beats! is considered so sad. It sucks for the MC at the end, yeah, but it's only one spurt of feels.

Grave of the Fireflies was just terrible.

Saddest anime I've seen so far is AnoHana, but I hear Clannad After Story is just as sad or sadder.
A large part people seem to miss is Otonashi is set up to become a/the programmer.

Grave of the Fireflies is so overrated especially among people who have only watched anime films from Ghibli
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Only a handful of animes have emotionally affected me.

Clannad (inc. Clannad After Story) takes the crown for making me grab a tissue.

My re-watching of AnoHana takes second as I understood the story more on my second run of it.

I'm sure there are more sad animes out there. I just have to find them.
A Cynical Asian
AnoHana has been the only anime so far that has made a single tear roll down my cheek. No, that's an exaggeration. I sort of sniffled. :(
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Yeah, the final scene of AnoHana did it for me after holding back my emotions throughout the last episode.
Renevant
That first arc of kanon was so sad the first time i watched it.

Anohana almost put me to tears.
K3la
AnoHana by far... Haven't watched much other sad animes though
I don't know why, but after seeing this anime, I can't listen to the ending song without almost crying... :/

P.S. Just had to go and do it, went to listen the song after posting this ad here we go again... Such feels
show more