forum

should i keep trying with tablet?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Danh
hey i have been using a tablet for roughly a month now but it is still no where near my mouse play. I saw online that it usually takes a bit to transition from mouse to tablet but that is normally for the same hand, where as i have to switch to my left hand since that is how i write. tablet just feels stiffer for both my tracking hand and key pressing fingers(this mores so than the other). Do i need to just give tablet more time to adapt or just focus on keyboard + mouse?
DeletedUser_6869432
Dude you only have 50 hours in total, some of it from mouse. It doesn't matter when you started playing but how much time you've spent playing the game.

Play more and you'll get used to it.
limit breaker
o
Todopile
Trying to switch to tablet might be really difficult if you're trying to move your arm a different way. I play with mouse and all of my movement is through my shoulder, but whenever I tried switching to tablet I couldn't stop using my wrist. If you're used to large movements you will probably have a harder time switching to tablet than other people.
dung eater

Todopile wrote:

Trying to switch to tablet might be really difficult if you're trying to move your arm a different way. I play with mouse and all of my movement is through my shoulder, but whenever I tried switching to tablet I couldn't stop using my wrist. If you're used to large movements you will probably have a harder time switching to tablet than other people.

You can use mainly shoulder/arm movement with a tablet, too. I didn't really like playing with tablet (and i didn't) before i found myself a grip that does that. Previous arm aim with mouse does translate over. I've not played with tablet like this even for a week yet so it's mostly a first impression still.
https://clips.twitch.tv/ScaryOnerousSalmonSuperVinlin
Raniemi
Yes